Chapter 24 : 1 Critical ; 1 Safe

Taehyung's Pov.

Laughing,Joking,Having Fun. That is what we are doing right now. I am acting to be happy and jolly. But in the inside,I'm worried,sad,hopeless and desperate.

I saw pictures of Jennie when she was young with the other girls. She looked so cute."You okay?" Jin hyung asked me and I nodded. He led me outiside to talk."What will you do if Jennie really gets married to Mark?" he asked and I sighed and lowered my bangs.

"Commit suicide" I replied and he shook her head. Silence. That's all you can hear,until,"I know,I know,let go off me,I'll follow" I heard the voice of Jennie screaming.

"Jennie!" I ran up to her but the van already took off."Hyung! Get in! All of you! Hurry!" I shouted and all of us hoped inside the car.

We followed the car that took of in fast speed. I could see them taking out their gun and shooting our car.

Boom!

"Jennie!" their car crashed.

Play ▶ One of These Nights - Red Velvet (Chorus)

"Where are you!!!!" I cried as I went in the car and looked for Jennie."Stay....out" a guy with a gun in his hands aimed for me."Noo....." Jennie blocked me and --------

She got hit.

The guy shooted a bullet again and hit Jin.
"Nooo!!!" Jisoo shouted and ran up to Jin."Oppa,don't leave me" she cried.

The guy was about to shoot Jimin but thanked god,Yoongi hyung stole the gun away from the guy.

Yoongi hyung shot the guy and the guy rolled down to the water. I carried Jennie to the van and the others carried Jin."Who'll drive?" Jisoo asked. Noody else knew how to drive."I'll try" Namjoon hyung volunteered.

All of us eyed him and he just smiled."Okay...hurry up" we all went in the car and drove to the nearest hospital. Jisoo gave us directions.

"Emergency!! Nurse!! Doctor!! Anyone!!" I shouted through the halls of the hospital carrying my beloved Jennie. The nurse put Jennie and Jin to a bed and pushed them to the Emergency Room.

We we're waiting anxiously outside the emergency room. Few hours passed and still no information has been given. Finally,the doors opened and the doctor came up.

"Are they okay?" I asked and all of us crowded the doctor."Jennie is in good condition since she only got shot once" the doctor said and sighed heavily before telling us what happened to Jin hyung.

"How about Jin hyung?" Namjoon hyung asked and the doctor sighed again."For now,Jin is in critical condition. He may stay in coma for a few weeks. There is also a possibility that he'll be battling life or death" the doctors said and walked out.

Jisoo started crying and the girls comforted her. Jungkook was trying his best to hold his tears and to look strong but he couldn't. Namjoon,Yoongi,Hoseok and Jimin also cried.

I started busting out in tears with sadness and happiness. Sadness because Jin hyung is suffering and Happiness because Jennie is safe and alright.

////A few hours later////

"Where's my son?" Jin's mother rushed in looking for his only son."The doctors won't let visitors in this hour. You should wait for 3 hours so that you can visit him" Jisoo replied and hugged Jin's baby sister Hana.

"Unnie,don't cry. Jin oppa will fight for you" she said sweetly wiping my tears."This is all my fault" I encountered."What do you mean?" Namjoon hyung asked and all of them gave me questioning looks.

"If I wouldn't have just took him with me. If I would've just saved Jennie myself. No one would be in this hospital" I said and Jin's mother went closer to me.

"It's not your fault. Jin did it for you. Jin did it for all of you. Now,don't blame yourself for it because I know God will save him and let him live long upon this world with you. We should fight together if we want him back and stay with us"

I was touched with what Jin's mom said. He did it for us."Ummm.. Excuse me.. Kim Jennie can now be visited" a nurse came out from Jennie's room.

I went in and saw her smiling and reaching for my hand. I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Thank you" I said and she nodded."I would do it for you. I don't want you to suffer. I love you and I won't let anything harmful to happen to you" she smiled.

"I should be the one saying that though since I'm the guy" I said and she giggled."By the way,you LOVE me?" I asked again with a hopeful grin on my face.

She nodded and smiled again. That smile,it always makes my day worth it and happy."What do we do about Mark?" Jennie asked holding my hand tightly.

"Get him under the bars" I replied acting to be kicking and punching someone."Oppa,stop acting so brave" she teased."I am brave" I replied acting to be a knight.

"Shut up...you were even afraid to confess your feelings to me" she said and I felt my cheeks get warmer and warmer."You're blushing" she teased again."It's normal to blush" I said acting to be putting blush on on my cheeks.

"Taehyung,Jennie's parents are here" Namjoon hyung sneaked up and I was terified. Jennie's parents. I will meet them. But not now,our relationship is still not yet confirmed.

I went out the room after having a short talk with Jennie.

Jennie's father looked like his nationality is Australian and her mother is Korean. Is she half? Maybe.

-------

I don't know a single info about Jennie's parents. I was just making it all up. Thanks for reading.