Chapter 35 : Underwear

Rose's Pov.

I woke up and saw a sleeping chimchim  by my side. I stared at his angelic face. He looks more cute when he's asleep. Then,his phone started to ring and ring and ring. So much new notifications huh?

"You can check it if you want to" Jimin said and cuddled me tightly. I grabbed his phone and checked his notifications.

"Jimin hyung! I finally proposed to Jennie! She said yes! Yes! Hyung thank you for planning the whole set up for me"

-Taehyung

What! Taehyung proposed to Jennie! Omo,another wedding. So tiring."Why do you look shock?" Jimin asked still with his eyes closed."Taehyung said that Jennie said yes. Why didn't you tell me that he was proposing?!" I kinda shouted but in a playful way.

"Don't blame me. He said I shouldn't tell anyone" he said and kissed my forehead."Looks like Jungkook and Lisa are fighting" I said and got up off the bed.

Jimin followed me and we eavesdropped their conversation. "Who is she?" I asked pointing at the pictures that he had with that girl.

"My noona"
"Can I meet her? What is she like? Is she girly or boyish?"
"No,you can't meet her"

"Why?" 
"Because.....she...is....in...heaven right now" "Sorry,it didn't know that"
"You don't have to be sorry. It's my fault"
"Don't say that"
"I can. It was supposed to be me who died"

"Jeon Jungkook! Don't say that!"
"How did this happen?"
"I'm not ready to tell you yet. You might hate me"

"Seems like Lisa found out that Jungkook has a noona" Jimin whispered."Jungkook? Noona?" I asked and he nodded."Jungkook did drugs because he blamed himself for the death of his noona" Jimin said and staed deeply at the window.

"What happened?" I asked at stood beside him."That's a story that I can't tell. Sorry" he said and hugged me."It's okay. I understand their privacy" I said and hugged him.

"I'm just gonna go take a shower. Mind if I use yours?" he asked referring to the bathroom. I nodded and he went in. I could hear him laughing out loud. What the heck is he laughing about?

"Chim? Why ya laughing?" I asked while nocking on the bathroom door. He opened it and tried to hold in his laughter but he couldn't."This" he said and started waving my pink underwear.

"Yah! Where did you find that?" I asked and he pointed at the clothes rack beaide the sink."Oppa!" I squeeled and took the underwear away from him.

"Sorry. Here,look at this" he said waving another underwear. But it's not mine."Who's underwear is that?" I asked. The underwear had a superman print on thw middle and it was blue.

"Hoseok" he said and threw it at me."Yuck! Jimin!" I shouted and threw the underwear back at him."I'll just take a cool shower and we'll head out" he said and locked the door.

I just shut my mouth and picked out an outfit. I picked a white tank top and denim butt shorts. It's kinda hot outside. I walked out and saw Jimin only with a towel hanging on his waist.

"Don't tell me you're wearing that" he said and glared at me. I nodded and sat on the bed."Change" he said and pushed me towars the walk in closet that me and Jisoo unnie share.

"Fine. You pick. I don't wanna pick and you tell me to change again" I said and leaned on the wall. He started fishing clothes. He picked a white sleeved top with thin black stripes and a black high waisted shorts.

"I thought you don't want me to wear shorts?" I said and tapped my feet."Well,these are more secure than that. I could clearly see your butt if you wear that. Amd I don't want you to expose your belly" he said and kissed me on the check and went out of the closet.

I put on the outfit he chose and went out of the closet."Lookin' good" that small compliment from him gave me shivers on my body."Thanks,you too" I said.

He was wearing striped top (A/N : Exactly lke the one he wore on Blood,Sweat and Tears Dance Practice) and black skinny pants. We walked out of my room and saw the bathroom door open. We peeked in and saw Lisa and Jungkook peacefully sleeping under the sink. I took a picture and posted it on Facebook and other social media accounts.

Caption : Sleeping under the sink after a fight is not a good idea. #ourmaknaes

We headed out of the apartment and walked towards the parking area. We told Jisoo unnie that we'll be using her car and she agreed. From now on,Jisoo and Jin would be sleeping at the house they bought. We haven't been there yet but unnie said that they'll let us come if it was completely done.

"Jimin!" someone called out Jimin's name and we turned around and saw his hyung coming towards us."Jinyoung hyung" Jimin greeted and they did their handshakes. I bowed at Jinyoung and he did the same thing to me.

"Mom is othering you to spend lunch at our house and stay over. You know,it's my birthday" he said and flashed a smile.

"Oh,I forgot sorry. Happy Birthday hyung" Jimin said and hugged his hyung."Happy Birthday" I greeted and he thanked me. Jinyoung hoped with us and he headed off to their house.