Chapter 42 : Thailand Part III

Jungkook's Pov.

I was getting ready for the dinner night with mine and Lisa's parents. I picked a black Armani suite that my father gave to me as a gift during my 19th birthday.

I paired it up with a red neck tie and black shiny shoes. Muniutes later,Lisa came in wearing a red cocktail dress. It was simple but elegant. It had a silver butterfly on the waist line.

"You ready?" Lisa asked and smiled at me. I was ready but kinda nervous."I don't know what I'm feeling. What if our parents won't like each other?" I asked and she giggled.

"Stop thinking about those things. They might come true. Just enjoy the night. Show to my parents how much you love me. I know they'll accept you like the way your parents accepted me" Lisa said comforting words that helped me calm down a bit.

"Let's go?" Lisa said and we headed out off the room. We saw his brother Lawrence sitting on the sofa with his daughter and wife. I met Charlotte last night. She was outgoing and looked young to be a mother.

"Woah,red is love. Come one papa must be eaiting for us" Lawrence said and we followed him. We rode in his Lamborgini and drove off. Somi texted me that they were already on their way.

Somi and Luke had a awesome date yesterday. When it was done,she called Lisa and thanked her nonstop. Somi said that Luke and him decided to date and get to know each other more. But they'll keep their relationship first as a secret.

When we arrived at the front of the mansion of Lisa's parents,we saw my parents and Somi standing right outside with Luke beside Somi."Lisa unnie~ You look good" Somi complimented and Lisa blushed.

Somi was wearing a pastel pink cocktail dress that had a baby blue ribbon on the waist line acting as a belt. She also wore silver heels. She tied her hair into a tidy bun. Luke smiled at me and winked saying 'good luck'. I gulped as the doors open and there appears Lisa's parents.

"Good evening eveyone" Lisa's father,Losorata greeted us."Good evening sir" I greeted and bowed down 360°. Her parents smiled at me and exchanged glances with each other.

"Come in. Come in" her mother,Lindsay spoke. We went in and my family and I admired how their mansion looked like. It was mettalic yellow and gold. The furnitures were white. Everything looked expensive.

We made our way to the dinning room and sat down."This is a good night to know each other. I also decided,since dinner isn't ready yet,you can go and explore the mansion. But you,young man,stay with me. I'll interview you" Losorata said and pointed at me.

I was caught off guard that I had wide eyes and open mouth. Lisa elbowed md and smiled at me. I stood up and followed his father. We entered inside his office. I sat down at the chair opposite to his.

"So,young man. What's your name?"

"Jeon Jungkook"

"How old?"

"20 sir"

"Do you promise to take care of my princess?"

"Yes sir,even if I need to trade my life for her safety,I would"

"It's nice to hear that. But you see,there's a problem. What if I decided to arrange her to another man?"

"I won't let that happen. If kidnapping her is the only solution,I would do it. She is only mine. Mine. And I don't want other guys out there drool at her and woo her. I don't want her to be arrange. I want her to be mine. I love her. She loves me. How could she be happy when she's arranged with a man she doesn't love? How wpuld she think of you?"

"Are you sure you love her? You don't want her money?"

"No I don't. Money is out of here. It's love that were talking about. Money can't buy love. Money can't buy happiness"

"What if I prepare  a prenup before you get married?"

This man is pressuring me. I am sweating real bad.

"Then prepare one. I don't care about all your jewels and riches. As long as I live with Lisa happily,as long as we're together,I'm fine with it. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. As I said before,I don't need your money"

The wicked man smiled at me.

"That's good to hear. You've pass the interview. I accept you to date my daughter. Or be my son-in-law in the future"

"Thank you sir"

We headed back to the dinning room and saw everyone already seated. I laughed slightly andutely when I saw Somi staring at the desserts with her mouth wide open. I took a glance at Luke and he was smiling too.

"Now that we're all here,might as well eat the dinner that dad prepared us" Lisa said and we started eating. I looked at Losorata and Lindsay,they were eating like there was no tomorrow. I thought they'd be classy and elegant. But they're not. They look like they are fun to be with.

Dinner came out to be good. Lisa's parents were talking about business and telling my parents some advices to have a succesful business. Somi would sometimes share us her journeys when she joined and auditioned on various of companies.

After dinner,Lisa and I excused ourselves. We headed to their garden and talked. When we were outside of the garden,we looked back at the door taking a look if there was someone spying at us.

"How did it go?" Lisa asked and placed a sheepishly grin."Not good" I joked and tried to act dissappointed."What?" she asked worriedly. This would be fun playing a prank on her.

"Your father said that you're arranged to....I forgot the name" I joked and she looked away."Sorry" she said and cried in my arms. She was crying real hard.

I feel bad now.

"I was joking. You're father accpeted me. He likes me" I said out loud and she punched me everywhere."Yah! I thought I'd lose you! Stop playing jokes on me! I'm not-" I cut her off by kissing her lips.

She kissed me back and held on my nape. I bit her bottom lip asking for entrance. And in just a second,she opened it for me. We kissed wildly under the moonlight. Until we heared the door open.

We parted like nothing happened. Somi and Luke came in together with intertwined hands."I thought you're keeping your relationship as a secret? But why are you holding your hands now when our parents are here?" I asked and they both laughed.

"I already told dad and he said it's okay to date her. He said he likes Somi to be her future dughter-in-law" Luke said and looked at Somi who was blushing real hard while smiling until her lips touched her ears.

"Good to hear" Lisa said and smiled at them. Luke was about to give Lisa the other glass of wine when it dropped just when it touched Lisa's finger.

"Ommo!" Lisa squeeled and looked at the brolen pieces of glass. Seconds later,ring ring ring. Her phone was ringing.

"Yeoboseoyo?"

I couldn't hear what they were talking about but Lisa dropped her phone when the speaker spoke. She had a shock face and started crying."Why are you crying?" I asked and hugged her. She hugged me back.

"Rose unnie had a heart attack" Lisa said and sobbed until she got tired. We tried comforting her but she wouldn't stop crying. Our parents decided for us to go home to Korea and visit our friend suffering.