Chapter 39 : Thailand Pt. I

Lisa's POV.

The ride to Thailand was not bad. Jungkook was always talking and blabbering if he looks good or not. He really wants to impress my parents. When we arrived,I saw a man standing with jet black hair and a familiar body.

"Mr. Manoban! I miss you" I ran and huhhed my missed brother."Oh Lisa, you had changed. Oh,and this is?" he asked pointing at Jungkook who was heading our way.

"This is my boyfriend,Jungkook. Jungkook,meet my brother, Lawrence Manoban" I introduced them to one another."I think you're good for Lisa" Lawrence comented.

"Are you sure! You like me?" Jungkook asked shyly and my brother nodded."You better take care of our princess" he threatened but smiled at the end."I think I'm not nervous now"Jungkook whispered and it made md smile.

"So~ Where are we staying for 2 weeks?" I asked my brother who was leading us to his car."You'll stay over at my house. If you want,you can take the guest house near Cabi Beach" he said and winked at me.

"I'll stay at your house. I miss Charlotte and the kids" I said and he nodded. I sat on the back seat while Jungkook sat on the front seat."So~ Where did you meet?" Lawrence started to make a conversation to overcome the awkwardness.

"We met years ago. I think I met you before too. At Gwangju National Highschool" Jungkook stated confidently."Oh! Really? I don't seem to remember" Lawrence said and scratched his head.

"Remember the guy who is always courting Lisa and giving you free clothes?" Jungkook asked with a smile."Yeah,I think his name was Jongguk" Lawrence said."No,that was me. I used the name Jongguk cause I heard that Lisa loves guys with that name" Jungkook said and blushed a little.

"So you were the guy who wanted to have my sister's heart. You did everthing. Evsn did cheesy pick-up lines. Haha. I think I like you for my princess" Lawrence said and Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Let me ask you. Is he nervous?" Lawrence asked me in Thai."Yes,he thinks that he won't be accepted by our family" I said with a laugh and Lawrence too."I feel you" Lawrence said in Hanggul and faced Jungkook.

"You do?" Jungkook asked."Yep,I was also like that when I was about to meet Charlotte's parents" he said and they chuckled. They continued talking about guy stuffs until we arrived at Lawrence's home sweet home.

"Aunt Lisa~!" one of Lawrence's daughter,Charlo greeted me with the warmest hug ever."Hi Charlo,I missed you. Char,this is my boyfriend,Jungkook" I introduced again and she smiled at Jungkook.

"So he is the one you always talk about when you call me right?" she asked while tapping her foot."What did she say about me?" Jungkook asked in Englsih.

"She said that you are a great singer,you look cute,you have awesome friends and that you were a bad boy before. But it was before" Charlo replied with a smile.

I looked at Jungkook and he looked sad when he heard the word 'bad boy'. I smiled at him and he smiled back."Let's get in, Charlotte isn't home right now. Well,it's still early,you want to have fun with Jungkook? I have work today and Charlo has dance class" Lawrence suggested and we nodded.

"You can use my Lamborgini" Lawrence said and left with Charlo."Wow~ This place is awesome" Jungkook said and spun around slowly."I know right. I wish I could have a house like this when I grow up" I said and sat on the sofa.

"What do you want to do first? We'll habe a family gathering tomorrow" I asked and Jungkook took out his phone."What!" Jungkook shouted when he faced his phone.

"What?" I asked and headed towars where he was standing."My parents are having a vacation here on Thailand" he said and freaked out."Why are you freaking out? Isn't it a good chance for our parents to finally meet up?" I suggested and he smiled and nodded.

"Where are they right now?" I asked and he texted them asking where they are."They said they just arrived. At the airport" Jungkook said and sighed.

"We should fetch them up and help them check in a hotel. I know a lot of affordable hotels but they have good service. What do you think?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let's go. Thanks for helping me" Jungkook said and kissed me on my lips."Anytime" I said and smiled at him."George. We're gonna use the Lamborgini. Where are the keys?" I asked Lawrence's trusted housekeeper.

"Here. It's been a long time,Lali" he greeted and added a wink. George had a long and high crush on me. We had been childhood friends but we ended up being enimies cause he broke my heart before.

Since then, I became cold towards him."Stop winking at me. You look like a pig" I insulted him and grabbed the keys and went inside the Lamborgini. Jungkook insisted to drive cause he wanted to check it out.

We headed to the airport and saw a huge crowd waiting at the entrance. Jungkook rolled down the window and asked the guard what was happening.

"Why are there plenty of people here?" Jungkook asked in Thai. I taught him some words and I installed an app in his phone.

"There's this woman named Jeon So Mi that arrived in town. They said that she's famous and she brought her family too" the guard said and Jungkook smiled."Thank you" Jungkook said and slid the window back down.

"Jeon So Mi?" I asked and had a suspicious look on my face."My sister. My younger sister" Jungkook said and continued smiling."We better hurry up before they get hurt by a lot fans" I said and he drove off and stopped the car at the entrance waiting for them to climbed up.