Chapter 4 : It is Real

Rose's Pov.

I was so shocked when Jennie unnie said that he saw Mark. Ever since Mark broke Jennie's heart, Jennie went through alot of struggles. Her mother was very worried of her. She had trauma of what happened. She must've really love Mark. It's so shocking knowing that Mark gave Jennie a trauma. It's so unbelievable. But I guess she had trauma because she is used to breaking her lover heart and not her being heart broken.

"Unnie~ Just forget about it" I said while wiping the tears that fell down."Yeah,we're in Seoul now. Tomorrow we're gonna explore and have fun. So be happy that we had a chance to go here" Jisoo said while jumping on her bed. Jennie smiled and hugged them."Yeyy! Unnie smiled!" Lisa said."Thank you for always being there for me" Jennie said as she wiped her tears.

---The next day---

"Unnies!!! Let's go!!" Lisa said while jumping on our bed. I looked at my phone and it was still 7:30 a.m."It's too early~" I whined and also did the others. Lisa gave up waking us up and went out by herself.

Lisa's Pov.

I went outside our room all alone because my unnies still wanted to sleep. I was in my black bikini that my cousin gave me on my birthday. I went straight to the pool and diped my legs first before going in completely.

I was taking selca's on the pool with my underwater phone. I wasn't having fun because I was on my own. Then,I felt like someone is approaching towards me. I lifted my head and saw Mark swimming to my way."Hey there" Mark said while stroking his hair."Go away" I said while splashing water at him."Aww,why the fuss?" he said while splashing water back to me."You hurt my friend's feeling and you expect me to treat you the way I treated you before?"I shouted and got out of the pool."Look,I didn't break up with her because I wanted to" he said while following me."If you didn't want to then why! Why!" I shouted facing at him."I broke up with her because I felt that she deserves someone better" he said stroking his hair again."Someone better! She loved you! When you left her she had trauma!" I shouted."T-t-trauma?" he said with big eyes."Yeah! Trauma!" I shouted and a tear fell on my eyes."I-I still love her" he shouted and everyone moved their eyes to us."Shut up. She had moved on already" I replied and left him at the pool side.

I waw infront of the elevator when my unnies arrived in their bikinis too."Lisa-ah let's go swimming" Jennie unnie said. I'm happy that she is back to being bubbly and happy again today. I don't wanna tell her what just happened at the pool or else she would be desperate and afraid again.

//////Continue of Flashback//////

Jennie's Pov.

This night,I'm with Mark today at his house. I was suppose to go home this day but the the storm was strong and windy."Appa,are you sure it's okay if I will just go home tomorrow?" I asked my father who is on the phone."Ne,just don't do anything wrong and bad okay?" he said. I can feel that he was really worried just by his voice."Ne,Appa" I said as I hung up the phone call.

"What did your father say?" Mark asked while patting his pet dog named Harvey.
"He said I can stay here for the night" I replied as I sat beside hime on the sofa.
"Wh- what!" he said standing up,stroking his hair forcefully."Yeah,why? Is there something wrong?" I asked looking worried.

"Uhmmm, I have a meeting with someone later" he said trying to calm his hormones down."I can come" I said grabbing my bag.
"No! You can't" he said putting my bag back at the sofa and shouting at me."Oppa" I said loikung worried. Why doesn't he want me to ho? Is it a secret? God please tell me."I mean I should go there by myself" In a soft tone.
"Ahh.." I said as I tried to hold up my tears from falling."You can stay here while I go out and meet my client okay?" he said as he landed a kiss on my cheek."Yes" I said as I sat down on the sofa carresing Harvey.
"I'm gonna go take a bath okay?" he said and headed upstairs.

I was watching a variety show on SBS when suddenly,Mark's phone rang. I picked it up and the caller I.D was Secret. I answered it an set in on speakef mode.

"Honey~~ Where are you? Did your girlfriend stop you? Remember our date okay?" the girl said with a high tons that seems so familiar. I stayed silent and just listened to her talking."Oppa? Are you there?" she said again. I forced myself to reply and said "Oppa isn't here. His girlfriend is here" Mark heard the call and had his eyes widened."Ommo!! Bye!" the girl ended the call.

Mark went down the stairs when he noticed that I was talking to maybe his mistress."Who was that?" he said with a worried look painted on his face."Secret" I said with my arms crossed on my chest."Honey,tell me. Don't just say Secret" he said hugging me. I pushed him and said "Secret! Secret huh?! Who is she! Is she the reason why you don't want me to stay!" I said pushing him when he gets nearer and nearer."Look,you are misunderstandung this" he said."Misunderstanding! The date! Honey! Where are you! Did your girlfriend stop you!? What does that mean huh! Misunderstanding!" I said shouting and running out from his house.

Before I could get out from the gate,he grabbed my elbow,"Sorry" he said puling me into a hug."I won't repeat it" he said as a tear fell from his eyes. I felt his sincerity and decided to forgive him. I hugged him back,"Do you promise?" I asked and he grabbed and head causing us to have eye contact and said "Promise. I will leave Tzuyu" he said.

I was right! It was Tzuyu! The girl who faught with me to get the "Campus Sweetheart" title. I think she's dating Mark because she lost the title and now she wants my possession,Mark.

Mark wiped my tears and kissed me on my lips. It felt amazing and it was like a scene from a movie because it was raining and we we're touching our lips together.

////End of Flashback////

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT,VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!