Chapter 23 : Try to Escape

Jisoo's Pov.

All of the guys we're asleep exept for Jin who was driving."Oppa,you want me to take over for a while? I know you're tired" I said and he just sighed.

"Oppa,are you angry?" I asked since he didn't reply. He shook her head and smiled."I just can't forgive Jennie for what she said to you" he said and placed on of his hand unto my lap.

"I understand her. She did it so that no one will be hurt" I said and he laughed slightly."You weren't hurt?" he asked and I just shrugged.

"Oppa I'm serious. Let me drive" I said and he slowly stopped the car. He got off and so did I. We stopped at the middle before switching. He cupped my cheeks and said "Will you still love me if there's something bad about my family" he said and I nodded.

"Good" he smiled at me and he slowly leaned in. Before our lips could touch,Honk honk honk,Taehyung was honking the horn of the car. He was grinning.

I looked at Jin and he looked annoyed."I should just drive" he said and went back to the drivers seat.

"That was a scene" Taehyung teased and wriggled his brows."It's not like that scene where you had with Mina" Jin said back and Taehyung pouted."She was just teaching me how to kiss" he explained and Jin laughed.

"That would explain it" Jin teased and Taehyung just covered his face with his black cap."Just hurry and drive before the wedding would end" he said and Jin smiled.

"You should get to sleep. I don't want to see damages on your beautiful face" I giggled and just went to sleep blushing.

////I woke up because////

"Boombayah! Yah yah yah boombayah!" I woke up by the sound of the idiots having fun singing our unreleased song,Boombayah. "You're awake huh?" Jin said glacing at me."Who wouldn't be?" I asked and he chuckled.

"There is one" he said."Who?" I asked and Taehyung had tht honors of answering it "Yoongi hyung" he said and Jimin grinned.

"Yah,why are you grinning?" Taehyung asked and Jimin still grinned."I taught him how to sleep well. One night" he said and Jin just laughed."I remembered that. All of us we're laughing because of Yoongi's awful singing and you told him to sleep and feel like you are resting in peace. Which kinda worked" Jin said and Jimin nodded.

I glanced at Rose and I laughed."Why are you laughing?" Jin asked me and I tried to hold in my laughter."Rose is playing with Jimin's underarm's hair" I said and all of them looked at Rose. Rose looked shy and hid her face at Jimin's chest."I forgot to shave. Sorry" Jimin said and Rose just punched his chest.

"Is this Busan already?" Jin asked and I nodded. I sighed when I saw the hideout and tears started flowing down my cheeks."The hideout" Lisa said and Rose looked at it.

"Hide what?" Jungkook asked."Our hideout. We used to hangout there" I said."Could we stop by for a while? It is still 4 am. The wedding might be happening in 9 or in the afternoon" I pleaded to them.

"Taehyung?" Jin asked permission from Taehyung and he nodded. We went in the hideout with tears falling out."How many months had we been in Seoul?" Rose asked as she looked at the photos we had when we we're young.

"4 months maybe" Lisa answered. I noticed a red substance at the white small bed that we had and looked at it."Why is there blood here?" I asked and all of them went to my direction.

I smelled the blanket and recognized the smell."This...is...Jennie's...smell" I said and Taehyung and all of us had a shocked face.

Jennie's Pov.

I was waiting for Mark to fetch me up because he said he would. I was playing with my phone when something sharp was pointed at my shoulder."What the!" I looked around and saw Mark."Oh! Sorry! I thought you we're texting someone" he said jokingly. I wiped the blood on the bed and Mark dragged me to his van.

I was suprised when I found out that Mark isn't the one gonna drive. There was a wall like hurdle at the driver's seat so that the driver couldn't see what is being done at the backseat."What are you doing!" I shouted when Mark tied my hands and feets.

"It would pass. Just feel it" he said with a smirk. Oh no,what is he gonna do! Mark leaned closely to me to kiss me but I avoided. He showed me the knife he was holding and said "This will hurt Taehyung if you decline" he said.

I just let him do what he wanted to do to me. I don't want Taehyung to get hurt. He kissed me and I didn't respond. I just lied there feeling bothing and crying. He did his thing and I just kept crying.

Oh God please help me. What did I do wrong?

When Mark was done raping me,he looked at my phone's wallpaper and saw Taehyung and my photo together."You still love him?" he asked and I carelessly nodded."But you won't be able to because you're mine" he said with a smirk.

Mark led me up to a room and untied me."Try to escape,your Taehyung would be in vain if you did" he said and shut the door. I won't escape. I will marry him if it would protect Taehyung.

Another pathetic night added to my life. Why did I ever meet him again?

---------

CHAPTER 23 DONE. THANKS FOR READING,VOTING AND I HOPE SOMEONE WOULD COMMENT. HEHEHE. I HAVE 0 COMMENTS SO FAR BUT IT'S OKAY SINCE I HAVE 258 READS. THANKS ALOT. LOVE LOTS