Chapter 31 : Island Hopping

Mark's Pov.

I carried Irene outside the cave and laid her down at the sand."Is she okay?" Jisoo came in with a first aid kit."I don't know. Does anybody know how to CPR?" Mark asked and nobody replied.

"You should do it. You'll just breath in to her. It's easy" Jimin said and winked at Mark."But..I....haven't kiss her before" I said and started to blush.

"Well,it's now or never" Jin said and encouraged me to do it. I did what they told me to do and did it."Where am I?" Irene became concious."You naughty girl" I scolded her. She just smiled and apologized.

That smile,I can't wear my sad face with that. It just makes my heart beat faster and faster."Where's my camera?" Irene said. I sighed and smirked.

"You'd do anything just to get your camera huh" I said and she giggled."It's here" Jisoo handed it to Irene and Irene thanked her. Irene was never rude to any of us. She is a shy type of girl.

"Enough of that. Let's go enjoy" Jungkook said and ran to the water. Lisa ran with him too and it became a race for the two of them. That two playful couple always acts so childish.
----------
Third Person's Pov.

The gang were having fun exploring the first island. There were 4 more to go. They got on the banana boat again and drove to the next island.

"This is better than the first one" Lisa said and felt the breeze blowing at her."Look! There are water obstacles!" Rose said and ran to the obstacle.

The obstacle had jumping on planks, crawling through a tube, a rope so that you can go from one platform to the other. Then it had a wall that you need to climb on.

Everyone tried it and did a race. Jimin was leading because the others would fall down cause the planks are not stable."You're fast because your small!" Lisa teased and pouted. Jimin laughed. He was really far from them.

"I'm just fast. I'm small? Well how about you?" Jimin teased and Lisa looked cute really annoyed. She tried to chase Jimin but stopped when she was about to cross from one platfrom to another.

"Lisa! Don't swing! Or else the rope would break because of your weight!" Jimin teased and Lisa was jumping in annoyance.

"I'm gonna get you! Park! Jimin!" Lisa swung from one platform to another and chased at Jimin. Jimin was already climbing the wall and Lisa was just about to.

When Jimin arrived at the top,he was looking a place to run but there was no other way. The others were also catching up. He noticed that the only way to get back down is jump off the cliff.

"Guys! There are a lot of roads here! Hurry!" he lied. He thinks that it would be fun watching some scardy cats jumping off a cliff.

When everyone got up,they looked at their surroundings and had wide eyes."Where should we go?" Irene asked looking scared."Don't say we have to jump" Jennie had wide eyes and she got red.

"Don't be scared. It's just water" Jimin said humbly."Rose,wanna jump with me?" Jimin asked and Rose step away."I'm scared" she said. Jimin chuckled grabbed her wrist.

"Don't be,I'm here" he said and winked at Rose. Rose gulped and went closer to Jimin."In a count of three we jump okay?" Jimin asked and Rose nodded.

The guys did the honor of counting down.

"Three"
"Two"
"One"

Jimin and Rose jumped off the cliff. Rose was screaming for help and Jimin was just laughing. When they splashed,Rose was smiling."That was fun" Rose said and held unto Jimin.

"I told you" Jimin smiled. Rose kissed Jimin on his cheek and smiled."Hyung! Jump down!" Jimin said reffering to Mark."Wait!" Mark said and called for Irene."Come" Mark said. Irene refused but in the end got caught by Mark.

Mark and Irene jumped together. When they reached the water,Irene wws spanking Mark on his shoulder. Irene also looked like she was about to cry.

"Hehehe" Mark just smiled. Irene held on to.Mark because she doesn't know how to swim. She rested her chin on Mark's shoulder and looked up to see who was the next one jumping.

"Yah! I can't jump!" they heard Lisa shout. The four of them looked up and saw a smiling Jungkook. He was smiling and looking at the view."Aww,he looks cute" Irene said.

Mark glared at Irene and the others on the water were laughing."I swear he's cute" Irene teased Mark. Mark looked jealous and was turning red.

"I'm gonna let you go if you keep saying he's cute" Mark said and Irene help on tightly."Oppa,No!~ You're more cute" Irene said. Mark chuckled and kissed Irene on the cheek.

"Jungkook-ah! Jump!" Jimin shouted. Jungkook was still smiling shepishly. Jungkook positioned his self like a statue. Jungkook spread out his arms and felt the wind.

Namjoon pushed Jungkook. He's facial expression when Namjoon pushed him looked priceless. It looked like he was about to get kissed by the most ugliest person in the world.

"Yah! Hyung!" Jungkook shouted."Look!" Rose pointed at the top. All of the remaining ones left on the top held their hands together and jumped.

"Smile!" Irene said and took a picture of them."That was epic" Jimin said and had a hanging jaw.

After the second island,they hoped to another islanda