Chapter 36 : Game

Jimin's Pov.

I feel so sorry for forgeting that today is Jinyoung hyung's birthday. What a rude brother."So,what are you two planning about your relationship?" Jinyoung hyung asked me and Rose.

"We don't know yet. We want to wait for the right time. I mean,I do" I replied and he chuckled."I can't really believe that my brother is a grown up now" Jinyoung teased and Rose laughed. Rose really likes it when someone teases me. How come?

"Why? Do you want me to stay child minded even if I'm already 22" I asked and he chuckled."So Rose,what trait of Jimin do you hate?" Jinyoung asked and smirked at me. I took a glance at Rose who was nervous and didn't know what to say.

"Nothing" I replued for her."So you're the new Rose?" Jinyoung chuckled."Little bro,can we pick up Nayeon?" he asked and I nodded.

Nayeon was Jinyoung and my childhood friend. Nayeon is also Hoseok's sister. But I think Nayeon and Hyung are already on a relationship.

When we stopped infront of Nayeon's house,Hoseok was there with Yoongi and Namjoon drinking beers."Hyung!" I shouted and approached them."Yo Jimin" Yoongi replied and did our special handshake.

"Where's Nayeon?" Jinyoung asked and Hoseok eyed him."Lol. Hyung,why are you looking at my brother like that?" I asked playfully and Hodeok just shrugs."I'm here~" Nayeon came down with a a white but with black sleeves tee. She paired it up with black shorts and flats.

"Did you and Rose planned what to wear?" Jinyoung asked playfully and Nayron had a confused look."I think you don't know who Rose is right? Well,I'll go get her. She's inside the car" I said and went over to the car.

"Rose baby? Want to meet Nayeon?" I asked and she went out of the car."Oh! So this is Rose?" Nayeon."Who is she? Your girlfriend?" Nayeon asked and I nodded.

"So my Jimin is already a grown up now" she teased and being Rose as Rose,she blushed like a Rose."Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Rose" Rose greeted and bowed 360° at Nayeon.

"No need to be formal Rose-shi" Nayeon said and helped Rose stand up again."Uhmm,are we the same aged?" Rose asked."I'm 1996. You?" things are getting good.

"1997,unnie" they giggled."Let's stop chitchatting. The party is gonna start in less than 30 mins." Jinyoung said and dragged us all in the car. Rose and I were sitting on the back seat and Nayeon was sitting on the frontseat with Jinyoung.

Whwn we arrived at our house,the outside were already decorated with balloons,streamers  and a lot of pictures of Jinyoung."JinJin!" oen of Jinyoung's ftiend greeted him. I belive it was Jackson.

"I thought you'd never make it. You know,ypu have tight schedules. Jackson is busy in his rap career,JB and Yugyeom are taking dance classes,Mark and BamBam are settling their papers to be a Korean Citizen and Youngjae is also sucessful in his vocal career. I'm left here all alone. No job" Jinyoung said and looled up the sky.

He always wanted to be a Solo Artist and a famous Vocalist. I wonder qhy several companies reject him. He has a handsome voice and quite a great dancer.

"I can help you. JYP might like you. You have the same name" Youngjae said and Jinyoung's face lit up."Really?" Jinyoung asked with disbelief in his face.

"Yeah. It will be my gift to you" Youngjae said and hugged Jinyoung."Baby! It's time to cut your cake" Nayeon squeled and hugged Jinyoung. They went up the stage and cut the cake.

After lunch and cutting the cake,he games had begun.

The first game was the Newspaper Game. Rose and I just chilled at the corner."Yah! Jim! Come! Please~!" Nayeon pleaded and dragged me at the game floor."Why me? You have Jinyoung" I said and she frowned."Jinyoung dis it with his mother" she said and we stood on the newspaper.

The newspaper started to get smaller and smaller until I needed to carry Nayeon in bridal carry to win. I didn't waste time double thinking and just carried Nayeon. There wasn't any intention.

Then,the game was done and Nayeon and I won. We got a free headphones and wireless speaker. I went back to the spot where me and Rose sat on and it was empty. There was a note settled on the center of the table.

"Looks like you're having fun with your new girl. I guess you don't need me anymore. Don't even bother look for mw cause I'm in a place no one will ever know it exist. Just enjoy the night with your new girl. Make love with her if you want to cause I don't care. We are done. I think you like it this way" -Rose

What the heck! She left me just because I played a game with Nayeon. I grabbed my keys and headed out of the house."You going already?" it was Jinyoung hyung approaching with Nayeon by his side."Rose is gone. She got jealous just because I played the game with Nayeon" I said and they looked sorry.

"Sorry. You would've enjoyed the night and you could have fun if I didn't invite you to that hame. I'm really sorry" Nayeon apolovized and bowed 360°.

"No it's okay. I better get going and find her becore she gets into trouble" I said and swifted off."Come back tomorrow if you can! Mom and dad wants to meet your girl and talk to you about your share!" I heard Jinyoung hyung ahout from a far.

I hoped in Jisoo noona's car and drove off to the place I think Rose might be at. I stopped the car at the train station and headed to the booth to buy a ticket.

"Where are you headong sir?" one of the worker asked."Busan" I said and paid for the ticket."I want to take the fastest train there is in here. How much is it?" I asked impatiently and returned the normal ticket.

"The fastest train is XX Express 123. It costs 50,000 won. You'll arrive at Busan for 10 minutes" as she was explaining,I took out my money and paid for it.

I hurried to Gate D7 and went in the train. I sat down at one of the vacant seats and started thinking about Rose. I remember the hideout were just close to the subway. I went out of the train and started walking.

Ten minutes later,I reached the hideout. I went inside and saw Rose singing a sad song. I coughed forcefully and she turned around."Why are you here. Shouldn't you be spending time with her?" she asked coldly.

"What came into your mind and think about that? Nayeon is just my friend. He's my brother's girlfriend for christ's sake!" I shouted and tears fell down to her cheeks.

"Rose,you know that I love you. I know you do. You are the only girl that didn't give up on me. You faught the haters and you faught everyone you needed to. I love you Rose. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Just you. Forever. You. Me. Our children" I said and she cried even more.

"Sorry" she said and hugged me tighter."I'm really a selfish girl" she said and hugged me tighter."Rose" I said softly and kneeled down."Will you marry me?" I asked and she wore a shocked face.

She smilled widely and nodded. I placed the ring and kissed her hungrily.(A/N: You already know what will happen next ;) naughty me)