Chapter 19 : Is She Jealous?

Jisoo's Pov.

After that fun and outgoing night,all of us went to sleep. I slept with Jin in his bed. Jennie was sleeping with Mark at Taehyung's room. Rose was with Jimin. Lisa was with Jungkook. Oh wait,where did Taehyung sleep?

I woke up looking for Taehyung. I whispered his name so that no one would wake up. Then, I heard scoffing and crying from the bathroom. I went over and saw Taehyung sitting on the floor with a bathtub that was overflowing water.

"Taehyung" I said and turned off the faucet."What's wrong?" I asked helping him stand up."The girl I love is taken" he said still shivering."You mean Mina?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Jennie" he said. My eyes got bigger. He liked Jennie? Really?

"I thought you have a girlfriend" I said wiping him with a blue navy towel."I am dating her so that I could forget about Jennie. But I can't" he said and shredded tears.

I hugged him even though he is wet."Since when did you like her?" I asked."Since I was eleven years old. I saw her posts and photos on Facebook. I immediately had a crush on her. When I saw her in real life,I felt blessed. But now she is dating someone and it is my hyung. Mark hyung" he stated.

I felt bad for him."Who else knows this?" I asked and he sighed."You,Rose and Jimin hyung. Don't tell anyone. I don't want them bothering me" he said. I nodded and pinky promised. Taehyung slept on thw couch and I slept at the couch across him.

Coo coo doo ook

I heard chicken's doing their morning routine and woke up. I looked at Taehyung who was peacefully sleeping. I feel bad for him. He looks so broken. How can I help him? I can't just tell Jennie to break up with Mark,that would break the promise.

"Jisoo-ah,why did you sleep here?" I heard Jin's morning but sexy voice at my back."I just needed fresh air. I actually don't like aircons" I stated and he nodded."Liar. You sometimes turn the aircon to max" Lisa butted in.

Jin chuckled and kissed me on my cheeks."What are we gonna do now?" I asked and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. I didn't notice but I was wearing one of Jin's pink shirt and jersey shorts.

"Practice the moves,of course" Lisa butted in. She was wearing a black long sleeved tee with white sleeves and shorts that she caried for emergencies.

"Is it hard? Cause we all know I'm not that good in dancing" I said. I tried dancing but it wasn't as amazing as Lisa,Rose and Jennie's. I'm more focused on vocal and visual.

"You dance great unnie,just feel the beat and you'll get it" Lisa complimented and Jin nodded.

"Did anyone see where Jimin's jams are?" Rose joked looking for something at the kitchen."You still haven't move on?" Jungkook entered rubbing his sleepy eyes."I'm not joking. He told me to get his strawberry jam in here" Rose said seriously."Why?" Jin asked taking a seat at the counter.

"He won't let me eat the bread he bought when I won't give him his jams" Rose said. Rose is easily joked and she easily believes on rumors.

"You actually we're tricked?" Jimin butted in taking a munch of his sandwich."Oppa~!" Rose whined and stomped off the kitchen."Sorry" Jimin followed her and tried to give her some of the sandwich.

"Rose should get used to being tricked if she's dating Jimin" Jin laughed and got off of the counter."Yeah,Jimin hyung always does some tricks. He even tricked me that he'll buy me cupcakes if I would wash Jin's car" Jungkook whined and Lisa giggled and hugged him.

After eating breakfast, Jin dropped us off at our condo to change for our dance practice. The boys waited at the lobby and the four of us went in to change.

I picked a yellow sleeveless shirt and topped it off with a black see through and black shorts.

Lisa wore a black crop top and a denim butt shorts.

Jennie wore black leggings and a white croptop.

Rose wore a simple black shirt and some shorts. She also wore his black head band and tied her hair in a ponytail.

We headed back to the lobby. When we entered the elevator,Mark was there with the other guys in what I beleive was his members.

"Oh? That was quick" Mark said and the rest if the boys just stood there."Oh I forgot, girls,this is BamBam,Junior,Jaebum,Youngjae,Yugyeom and Jackson" Mark introduced his friends one by one."Annyeonghaseyo" all of them greeted and we bowed at them.

We headed out of the elevator and only saw Jin,Jungkook and Jimin."Where's Taehyung?" I asked as we walked out of the condo."He is talking with her girlfriend" Jimin said winking at Rose. Rose nodded."She's here?" Lisa squeeled like a kid.

"Yes she is. You'll love her" Jin said laughing at Lisa's behaviour. When we got out,we saw Taehyung leaning on a silver car with which I believe was his girlfriend,Mina.

I saw them giggle,chuckle,laugh and even kiss each other. I guess Taehyung really wants to get his mind out of Jennie. I looked at Jennie and saw her sad.

"Something wrong?" I asked and she just shook her head."You're here" Taehyung exclaimed looking at us."I want you to meet my girlfriend Mina " Taehyung introduced and Mina waved at us."Nice to meet you" Mina looked really nice and obedient.

"I'll ride here in Mina's car" Taehyung said getting in the driver's seat."We'll go with you!" Jimin and Rose hoped in the car.

The rest of us rode in Jin's car. I was observing Lisa since the night that Mark announced that Taehyung now has a girlfriend. She looked sad and always forced herself to smile.

Is she hurt? But how can she be hurt? She has Mark with her. She loves Mark. Or does she love Taehyung? Who knows...

--------

DOES JENNIE LOVE TAEHYUNG? WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE THAT? IS SOMETHING BOTHERING HER? A LOT OF QUESTIONS UNANSWERED. CONTINUE TO STAY TUNE SO THAT YOU WOULD NOW THE ANSWER TO THESE QUESTIONS. THANKS FOR READING