Chapter 8 : I Swear I've Changed

Bangtan's Pov.

///After the partner dates on the park///

"Yah that was fun huh?" Taehyung said with a smirk."Fun? It was awkward" Jin said."Let me guess,you didn't try any rides"
"Hyung~ why didn't you ride any?"
"It's our thing. We just ate some foods and walked around"."Borrring~~" V said as he keeps clicking the 'next button' on the remote."It wasn't boring" Jin said with a proud face."Proove it" Jimin said with that eye smile."I hugged Jisoo and I met Mark again" Jin said with a happy smirk.
"Really! I haven't seen him for years" V said."How did you find him" Jimin asked.
"Jisoo got lost and I looked for her,instead,I saw Mark" Jin said."Jisoo noona got lost? How?" Jungkook asked."That's none of your business" Jin said flicking Jungkook's hair."Fine" Jungkook replied feeling bored.

"How about you V what did you do together?" Jimin asked while taking a sip of his tea."We rode some roller coasters and Vikings. We also took photos from the photobooth" V said showing the pictures they had at the booth."Yahh~ you look like a real couple" Jimin said and the ithers nodded."Did you really kiss her?" Jimin asked fixing his eyes on the photo where V was acting to kiss Jennie."No,why would I?" V replied and the others nodded with the 'good boy' look they're giving V.

"How about you Jimin?" V asked."We played on Just Dance and went to the horror house" Jimin said continuing to sip his tea."That's it?" Jungkook said with his arms across his chest."Yeah but Rose hugged me many times because she was scared" Jimin said with a smile. Jimin blushed too."You're lying. I hink you're saying that you hugged Rose many times because you we're scared" V teased and caused Jin and Jungkook to agree.
"Stop making stories pabo!" Jimin said throwing a pillow at V."Sorry.. But I think it's true" Jungkook said protecting V's remark."Shut up" Jimin said and rolled his eyes."Yahh! Stop fighting" Jin said back to his normal face again.

"How about you Kookie,what did you do with Lisa?" Jimin asked with a grin.
"None of your business" Jungkook said.
"I know what you did. You seduced her" Taehyung said hanging his arm around Jungkook."Close to that" Jungkook said with a smirk."Yahh Jungkook! Start being serious with girls. Don't play with their heart" Jimin scolded."I know. I'm serious now. I'm serious now with Lisa" Jungkook said defending his self."That should be true. If you break her heart,and if you're the cause of the girls staying away from us,then we'll remove you from the group. We don't want them to think that we are also a player like you" Jimin said scolding Jungkook."Yah that hurts!" Jungkook said.
"It's true" Taehyung said."They're right Jungkook,you need to change. You're not with Suga,Jhope and Namjoon anymore. Try to get rid of the bad influences they gave you" Jin said in a nice voice trying to not pressure Jungkook."I'll try" Jungkook said walking out and heads to his room.
"I hope you do" Jin said.

///Jungkook at his room///

Jungkook's Pov.

I can't believe that the hyungs never trusted me. I changed. I swear I did. I love Lisa. It felt like love at first sight. Namjoon hyung and Suga hyung taught me how to use drugs and play with each girl's heart while Hobie hyung taught me some bad words and how to bully. They taught me really bad things.

Once,I was abused by them because I didn't do what they wanted. They wanted me to rape Lisa. That was before we we're in Busan. I refused because I knew that was over the line. Now,they are trying their best to get Lisa to notice them and admire them. I am trying my best to be Lisa's boyfie and protect her. She has been my childhood crush. She doesn't know me because I would hide if I would seee her. But now,I changed. I changed because of the hyungs I have today. I hope they wouldn't kick me out. I'll try my best to proove to them that I have changed.

I will proove it. I know I would. I have two goals now. One is too have Lisa as MINE. Two is to proove to them I changed.

I did everything before that my old hyungs would tell me to. I broke girls's hearts even though I didn't want to. I had become the bad boy of the campus. My teachers embrassed me once. They gave me Most Detention, Class NewsPaper and The Campus Shame. I was hurt abd decided to leave Namjoon,Hobie and Suga hyung.

I want Lisa to be mine. I don't want Lisa to be hurt. I want to be her Prince and she'll be my Princess. I want her to be the mother of my children. I wanna grow old with her.

I swear I've changed. I did. I am. I'm telling you the teacher.

////Jin,V and Jimin,Living Room////

"Hyung,aren't we really harsh to Jungkook?" Jimin said staring at Jungkook's room's door."If that's helping him change then we shouldn't stop until he'll change" Jin said making something out of a piece of paper."I know,but,can't we like help him in a good way?" V suggested in a shy tone."Like what?" Jin said raising one eyebrow."Let's asked him what he wants and then we'll give it to him if he'll change. Let him show us that he changed" Jimin said while snaping his fingers."That's a good idea" Jin said nodding his head."Okay let's start tomorrow. It's getting late" Jimin said heading to his room."Neh,goodnight" Jin said looking at the two boys heading to their room.

Jin took out his cellphone and texted someone."Free tomorrow?" he texted."Not sure. Better ask the girls first" the mysterious girl replied.(a/n I bet you know who it is already). Jin smiled and waited for a reply."They said they're going swimming tomorrow but I'm not the type of girl who loves swimming. So, I am free tomorrow" the girl replied. Jin replied with a smiley face."Goodnight" the girl said."I can't sleep" Jin said smirking."Why?" the girl asked."Because I'm thinking of you" Jin replied jumping on the couch. He can't believe that he sended that. That day was a day to remember. He left like he was in heaven.

///Flashback Jin and Jisoo at the park///

"Jisoo-ah,do you have a crush on someone?" Jin asked slightly blushing.
"Uhuh" Jisoo replied swaying her legs while they we're in the swing."Who?" Jin asked turning his head to face Jisoo.
"Uhmmm, he's actually sitting beside me" Jisoo replied with a giggle."What?" Jin said with his eyes widened."Silly. You" Jisoo said patting Jin's head."Really?" Jin asked with a shocked look."Neh,how about you?" Jisoo asked."Same" Jin eplied with a chuckle."Uhmm" Jisoo said feeling awkward."It's ok. I'm not yet asking you to be my girlfriend" Jin said smirking and Jisoo chuckled."Good. I mean I'm not yet ready. I berely know you" Jisoo said."I know. I can wait. How about we meet up sometimes. When free" Jin said making eye contact with Jisoo."Sure" Jisoo replied with a shy smile."I better get going. The boys might be on the car right now" Jin said standing away from the swing."Okay bye" Jisoo said standing up too."Bye" Jin replied embracing Jisoo into a hug. Jisoo hugged him back and waved farewell.

--------------

I'm gonna focus now on Jinsoo. Then,some Jungkook backstory. I don't know when I'm posting the backstory of Jungkook. I also will write a full chapter of Jennie and Mark's relationship before. Thanks for reading! Love ya!

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT,VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!