Chapter 9 : Up To The Next Level

Jisoo's Pov.

It was 8 in the evening when my phone buzed. I saw that Jin sent me a message. I know I admitted that I had a crush on Jin at the park but,I didn't expect that Jin would have a crush on me back. I felt hapliness in me. It's been a long time since a boy had a crush on me. Actually,no one had a crush on me.

I smiled at his text and felt that my cheeks got warmer. I replied agreeing to what he said and the smile never faded. I was in my bed tucked in my sheets and grinning widely. So wide that it almost hurt. I squeeled a little and jumped all around. Suddenly,my door opened and then Rose came in."What's gotten into you?" she asked while rubbing her sleepy eyes."Guees what!" I said and jumped around again."What?" she said and widened her eyes.

Rose has been my closest friend among the three girls. I mean,those other two are kinda childish and they just look like teenagers."Jin and I are going on a date tomorrow~!" I said while shaking her."Really? Ommo! Is he your boyfriend already?" she asked."No,we decided to get to know each other more and then move to the next level if we want to" I said. Rose smiled,"Good for you. I better go back to sleep. I'm sleepy" she said waving goodbye. I lied in my bed and kept smiling until I fell asleep.

I woke up and it was already 6:30 in the morning. I rised up my bed happily and grabbed my phone.'Mornin' I texted Jin and after 3 seconds he replied."Mornin too" he replied with a heart emoji. I skipped to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I came back,I saw that Jin sended me another text that said "So,what time would we start our date?" he asked."Uhmm, maybe 9am?" I replied. Then he said "Sure,might as well get ready right now. I wanna look good infront of you" he said and I giggled."You always look good" I replied and he replied with an emoticon that is blushing.

I started to get ready and had a quick shower. When I was done taking a shower, I put on my robe and headed out to check on the girls. I looked at the living room and saw no one. Then, I saw a note that said 'heading to the beach,we might come home late,enjoy your date'.

Rose.

I wore a pair of red bra and underwear and chose a peach blouse with a black high waisted shorts. I also paired it with my black and white high cut sneakers. I tied my hair to a french braid and applied little makeup. I texted him if he was ready and he reploed that she'll meet me at the Latinos Restos that was just a few meters away from our condo.

I walked down the streets looking as fab as possible. I put on my sunglassez and my black hat with a word that says PINK. I almost arrived but I stopped when I saw Jin walkingnout from the cab. He was so hot with his Pink polo and blonde hair. He looked at my direction and saw me frozen. He laughed and walked up to me. I shrugged and approached him too. We we're so close together and it made me blush."Look good huh?" Jin complimented with a smile on his handsome face. I giggled and tried not to blush but I can't stop myself."You too" I said and he smiled. He handed me his hand,"Uhmm,let's go?" he said while waiting for my hand to hold it."Sure" I replied and accepted his hand.

We went in the restaurant and ordered our order. It wasn't too expensive so I'm not worried to pay. We had a little conversation. We talked,laughed and shared our stories from the past. Including Jennie's.

We got out of our seats and headed to the counter to pay. I took out my purse to get my wallet but Jin stopped me."I'll pay" he said. I nodded and said thank you. We headed out of the Resto."So,where do you want to go?" Jin asked and I shrugged."How about at the arcade?" I said and his eyes widened,"You love arcade?" he asked and I nodded. He dragged me to the nearest mall and we headed in.

First,we played the Basketball game. I always made a shot but Jin hasn't. I laughed at his expression because he looked so angry. Once,we thre the ball so hard that it bounced back and hit my head. It hurt so much. Jin begged sorry many times."Ommo! Joesonghamnida" Jin said and tried to caress my head."It's ok" I said and nodded.

We played various of games and got tired. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 11:30am."So,what do we do now?" I asked Jin."Uhmm,,you better answer my question" Jin said. I was confused. What question? "Huh? What question?" I asked. He chuckled a little and said "Will you be my girlfriend?" he blushed. My heartbeat beated so fast and I also blushed. He loked worried and said "Ommo! Mianhe! Did I rush you? It's just that we now know each other because of the conversation we had when we we're eating. I'll wait for the answer. Promise" he said. I giggled and nodded my head. His eyes widened at my action and said "Yes! Really!". I nodded again and he hugged me. I hugged him back."I will never leave you" he said.

Finally! I have a boyfriend!

-----------------
A/N

IM SORRY IF I RUSHED THE DATING PART. IT'S JUST THAT I WANT TO MAKE A SWEET CHAPTER ABOUT JINSOO. THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING. Sorry for the long wait! It's just that our pocket wifi's load had expired and my mom won't load it if I don't have researched assignments. Thanks you for everything!!Mwah!!♥♥♥