Chapter 16 : True Love?

Jungkook's Pov.

We arrived at Complex Records and went in. I looked at the men's comfort room and saw Mark hyung."Hyung!" I shouted and ran up to him. I eneveloped him in a bear hug and we did our simple handshake.

"Oh! Who's this?" Mark said looking at Lisa. Lisa smiled and hugged him too. Why did she hug him? Are they lovers?

"Yah! I stil hate you for leaving Jennie unnie" she whined while punching Mark lightly at his shoulder."I know you'd understand" Mark said and messed up Lisa'sa long brown hair. I was sranding there clueless with a face that can't be drawn.

"Oh! Mark oppa,this is my boyfriend,Jungkook" she said and I smiled. I felt my cheeks getting warm."Seems like my baby isn't a baby anymore" hyung said and messed up with my hair.

"Mark?" I heard Jin and turned around. He was with the others."Oppa! My oppa!" Jennie said and jumped into Mark's warm embrace."You missed me huh?" Mark said and Jennie nodded. Mark kissed Jennie at her forehead and Lisa said "Get a room!". Everyone laughed and got in the elevator.

"I called Mark because I knew he could help us" Jin said and hung his arm on Mark's shoulder.

The girls started recording and their mentor was so proud of them."This is your first time recording?" the mentor said with an impressed look on his face."Neh" the girls said and headed out.

"So what are we gonna do next?" Jin asked and all of us shrugged,exept for Mark."I'm gonna take Jennie on a date" he said and Jennie went with him. The two of them vanished in just 5 seconds.

Jisoo and Jin ran away together."Yah!!" I shouted and it echoed at the tight golden hall.

Since that I have to know more about Lisa,I should ask her to have lunch with me.

I whispered unto Lisa's ear "Let's Go?" and she nodded we ran away together until we reached the exit of Complex Records.

"Where are we going?" Lisa asked and we seated at the bench."I don't know" I said and wore a sad looking look on my face."What is wrong?" she asked and played with my hair. She leaned and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Why do you know Mark hyung? What is him to you?" I asked and she giggled."So you were jelous?" I nodded and smirked a little."He is Jennie unnie's ex boyfriend. The one that unnie loved the most. One day,Mark cheated on Jennie unnie and left her. Jenni unnie had trauma and  she cried all the time. But they are now together once more. Mark explained why he did it and Jennie understood. I hope they will have a better life" she said and sighed heavily.

"So you're not having a relationship with him?" I asked shyly and blushed a little. She shook her head and I laughed."Sorry for doubting you" she smiled at me and leaned close to me. She pressed her lips unto mine. I replied to her sudden action. When we departed, she smiled and blushed."Sorry if that was dumb. It is my first kiss" she said and I chuckled. I stood up and helped her stand up. We got in a restaurant near by and ate.

Jimin's Pov.

Rose and I were left standing. All of them just started their human engine and ran off. Taehyung also walked away looking depressed. Rose and I followed him.

"What's wrong?" I asked and Rose nodded."Nothing" V replied placing a fake smile on his handsome face."I know you. You have a problem" I saud and he sighed. He ran a hand on his blonde hair and smirked."I don't know but I think I like Jennie" he said. Rose gasp and asked "Are you saying the truth! You love her?" Taehyung nodded and smirked."But she's with Mark hyung now" he said. I tried comforting him but he just continued to paint a sad look at his face.

"You're the right guy for Jennie. I don't think Mark deserves her" Rose exclaimed and Taehyung laughed."Say who?" Taehyung said and inhaled athe cold breeze."I don't actually trust Mark oppa since the day they dated. He just changed the Jennie we loved" Rose whined and did the same position that Taehyung is doing.

"It's not us who chooses. It's her" Taehyung said and walked away. I tried to stop him but Rose held unto my arm and said "Just let him have his time" I nodded and walked off the opposite direction to where Taehyaung was heading to.

"He really is hurt huh?" Rose said and placed her hands on her jacket's pocket."Taehyung never loved a girl. He said he would never. But I think Jennie affected him" I said and Rose nodded. We decided to take lunch at ChanYook Cafe.

"What should we do to help Taehyung?" Rose asked taking a sip of her coffee shake."I think we should give him someone to distract him. Like a girlfriend?" I suggested and Rose furrowed her brows.

"Girlfriend? But who?" she asked and fished her phone from her sling bag."How about,,,Mina" I said showing a picture of Mina.

"She looks good for Taehyung. But the problem is,would she accept it?" Rose said and raised one brow."There's only one thing to do. Ask" I said and called Mina.

"Yeoboseoyo?" Mina replied my call."Mina-ah~ I have something to request to you~" I said and she giggled."Stop acting cute pabo. What is it?" she asked."You have a crush on Taehyung right?" I asked."2ND" she said and I chuckled."Well how about dating him?" I asked and she sighed."What's his problem?" she asked."He needs to move on. He needs to stop loving a girl who doesn't love him back. You can distract him. BTW, the girl's boyfriend is Mark" I said and she gasped."I'll do it!" she said and I hung up. Mission Completed.

------

Chapter 16 now published. I added Mina as extra. But something suprising would be happening at the end. Including Mina. Thanks for reading!! Toodools~