Chapter 18 : Congratulations

Jimin's Pov.

After calling Mina over,I gave her the adress on where V is."Aren't you tired?" Rose asked giving me a cup of coffee."Why would I be tired?" I asked and she hugged be from my back."You haven't slept for a night just to help Taehyung" she said.

Yes,Rose is now my girlfriend. I asked her out when we we're at that cafè."I won't get tired. Especially when you're there always hugging me" I said and she giggled."You're so cheesy" she said and I chuckled."I just don't want to see Taehyung sad. That's it" I said and she sat down beside me.

"If I would be Taehyung,I would feel gratefull to have an oppa like you" she confessed."Hyung" I corrected."Right,hyung" she giggled and slept beside me just sitting.

Taehyung's Pov.

"So~ Who is this girl" Yoongi hyung said pointing at Mina who is walking towards me."Mina-ah,why are you here?" I asked. Mina suddenly burst into tears.

"What's wrong" I asked and she just cried again."I don't know if you knew already but I like you. I love you" she confessed."You what?" I asked in a shocked tone.

I haven't had a girl love me before. Perhaps,she's the first one who confessed to me. How weird.

"Just say yes Taehyung-ah" Namjoon said leaning at the metal railing."Okay~Yes" I said and she jumped into my arms."I thought I would never have you" she said and I laughed and hugged her back.

She would be a great distraction to Jennie. She could help me move on. She might as well be my wife. But who knows? We can't predict the future.

"Yeobo,do you know Mark Tuan?" she asked and I nodded."Waeyo? Who is he to you?" I asked placing my hand on her waist."I loved him. But when I knew that she's with that girl named Jennie,I remembered you. I know you would help me move on and make me happy. You might as well be my long lost partner in life" she said. I was touched to what he said and felt the same.

I love Jennie. I loved her. Loved. But that was before.

I companied Mina on her way home. I was scared that she might get raped or something. After she got home, Yoongi hyung told me that if I needed their company,they would just be at that courtyard.

I headed home. I was waiting for the go signal so that I could cross the road when a car stopped infront of me."Taehyung get in" Jennie shouted from the car.

I went inside still desperate. The moment I see her face,I forget about the things surrounding me."What did you do today?" I asked breaking the silence."We bought couple stuffs and ate" Jennie replied. Couple stuffs huh? That hurts.

"How about you? What did you do?" Mark hyung asked looking at my reflection at the drivers mirror."I visited my girlfriend and we roamed around together. I also met the other hyungs" I said.

"You have a girlfriend?" Mark eyes widened and smiled."Yeah. We've been dating for one week already" I said and he gave me a 'congratulations look'. I looked at Jennie and she looked sad.

Is she jealous? I don't understand. She has a boyfriend. She wouldn't be jealous. She has someone who loves her.

When we arrived at Jin hyung's and our house,Mark and Jennie went out too."You're back" Jungkook shouted with Lisa on his side and leaning on his shoulder."I have a news" Mark said and Jungkook had his ears listening. Jin hyung walked at the porch with coffee in his hand.

"What is it?" Jin asked smirking at me."Taehyung has a girlfrie-" I covered Mark hyung's mouth but it looks like they've figure out. I got series of reactions.

"Really"
"Congratz"
"You're no longer a baby"
"I told you you have someone waiting for you"

But the line I heared clearly is

"What's her name?" Jimin hyung asked.
"Choi Mina" I said and they dropped their jaw.

Rose's Pov.

"I told you it would work" Jimin whispered to me so that Taehyung wouldn't hear it."You always make things work" I said and he laughed. He played with my pinky hair and sometimes would braid them.

His phone suddenly beeped and beeped and beeped. Looks like he has a lot of messages to read."You should read them. I'm tired of reading them" he said. I looked at his phone. His notifications was 500 and friend requests was 105 and his messages was 55.

"Why are they so many?" I asked reffering to his fans."How did you become this famous?" I asked again."It was one time. My brother Jinyoung was taking a video of me dancing shirtless" he said with a sad voice."Don't you like being famous?" I asked and he nodded."They just like me because of my ABS. That's it and I don't like it" he said and I comforted him.

"You look cute" I complimented and he blushed."I know" he said with an eye smile."Stop eye smiling" I said and puched his shoulder."Why? Because I look so cute and you can't resist it?" he asked. I shook my head and laughed."Don't do it because if you eye smile,I would have trouble finding your eyes" I said and he pouted.

"You're so not teasing me" he said tickling me."You know tickling me doesn't work. I never get affected" I humbly said and he smirked."Why are you smirking idiot?" I love calling him idiot,pabo,fool and silly. Even if they have the same meaning. Jimin covered my eyes and pressed his lips agaisnt mine."Yah!" I reacted smacking his chest.

"You're a bad kisser" he teased and ran."Of course I am! It was my first time!" I whined sitting down on the dirty ground.

"Jimin! Stop teasing my Rose" I heard Jisoo unnie shout and everyone else cracked up."Stand up Rose. It's dirty. Mommy would punch me if that but of yours would get dirty" Jimin teased again.

Jimin offered his hand and I accepted it. I pulled him towards me and dumled him to the dirty ground."Yah! Why did you do that" he screamed and I ran away. I hid behind Jisoo's and Jin's back.

"You are easily defeated by a girl Jiminie" Jin said and Jimin looked annoyed in a fun way."Yes because he doesn't have jams" Jungkook butted in and Taehyung laughed really hard."Taehyung-ah,give Jimin back his jams" Mark said and we all laughed.

"Shut up!" Jimin said stomping his feet like a child. Jimin went to Taehyung and aimed for a punch."Hyung! Stop! I will give you your jams back. Promise" Taehyung's face looked priceless and Jimin laughed. All of us laughed too.

"Im so gonna post this" Lisa said showing Taehyung his priceless expression.

------------

Sorry for the typos and other errors. I haven't edited the chapters. I didn't even read it to check for errrors. Thanks for reading!!