Chapter 41 : He's Not A Criminal!

"What!! You want a prenup! Don't you trust me! Do you think I just want your money!? No! I don't need your money! Prenup means you don't trust the one you're marrying! I can't forgive you! I gave you all of me! My money! And you want a prenup! Fu*k you B**ch!" Jimin yelled all his heart out when Rose told him she wants to sign a prenup.

"Jimin,you don't understand" Rose stated as tears came down falling on her cheeks."I don't understand!?  I understand every single thing you said Rose. You know what? Let's end this. It's useless" Jimin said and went out of their room.

"Hyung" Taehyung stood up when he saw Jimin come out. Taehyung and Jennie heard everything from their room. They tried to stop them and get in their room but they were too late amd afraid.

Taehyung held Jimin's arm but Jimin budge it and pushed him away that he hit on the floor. Jimin went out of the apartment and shut to door as loud as a beating gong.

"Rose,what happened?" Jennie asked and hugged Rose.

"Mom said that she wants to file a prenup first before we get married and start a new life. She said that when she searched Jimin's name on a website,a criminal record appeared. It was said that Jimin murdered a billioner before. I don't know if it's true but I believed her easily. I should've consulted Jimin about this before a told him about the prenup. This is all my fault" Rose said and bursted out crying real hard.

"Criminal record? Jimin had never done anything that wreckless. I was always with him when we are young. And also until now. That is not true. My hyung isn't like that" Taehyung stated and looked away looking frustrated.

"I should've known that. But,but,I was at lost when I heard the news. I was really lost that I said it confidentally at him that I want a prenup" Rose continued crying until she forgot how to breath.

Rose was finding air but she couldn't."Taehyung!! Call 911!! Hurry!!" Jennie shouted at Taehyung who ran as fast at his room and dialed 911 on his phone.

Minutes later,the medic appeared and carried Rose outside of the building. They placed Rose on one of the folding bed and drove off using the ambulance car. Jennie dialed Jimin but it said that the line was busy.

Jennie started panicking. But good thing that Taehung was there comforting her by her side. The medic carried Rose to the emergency room and left Jennie and Taehyung waiting outside.

"Taehyung, I don't know what to do if I lose one of my bestfriend" Jennie said and started crying."Shhh,don't cry, Rose is a strong person. She'll survive this. I know they would live happily after this" Taehyung said and Jennie still cried.

"We should tell everyone about this" Taehyung said and took out his phone."Don't tell Jungkook and Lisa. It would just disturb their vacation there at Thailand. I know that their dinner would be happening tomorrow. We can call them the day after tomorrow" Jennie pleaded and looked at Taehyung sincerely in the eyes.

"But... Shouldn't they deserve to know?" Taehyung said and looked at Jennie in the eyes."Let's call them the day after tomorrow. Please~" Jennie pleaded again and Taehung nodded.

Taehyung called Jimin and he didn't answer. He tried again for the fifth time and finally,it answered."What?" Jimin asked annoyed.

"Rose is at the hospital" Taehyung said

"What!! What hospital?!" Jimin asked in panic

"The one near their apartment. Beside Oggie's Grill" Taehyung said and Jimin hung up without saying another word.

"What did he say?" Jennie asked."He hung up" Taehyung said with dissapointment in his voice. The both of them waited for the doctor to come out. Every hour,someone would arrive. A family and relative of Rose.

Finally her parents appeared."Where's my daughter?" her mother cried and approached Jennie."How is she? Where is she?" her mother asked and held Jennie's hand.

"Where is she? At the hospital battling between life and death! This wouldn't happen if you didn't tell her to file a prenup! They faught because of what you suggested! Jimin was hurt that you don't trust him!" Jennie yelled at Rose's mother.

Taehyung stood up and faced her mother too."My hyung isn't a criminal! He will never be one!" Taehyung yelled and her mother slapped him."You are just like him. You must be a criminal too" her mother responded

Jennie slapped Rose's mother and pointed her finger at her."Don't ever call him a criminal! Don't you dare! If you do! I'll make sure you are struggling in hell ASAP" Jennie said and walked out with Taehyung.

Both of them went outside of the hospital and catched some fresh air."I can't forgive her. She's too much" Jennie said and cried in Taehyung's arms."She also accused you as a criminal. How dare her" Jennie said and bursted out crying.

"It's okay. Just imagine she's not there. Forget about her" Taehyung comforted. They stayed there outside for a few minutes until Rose's mother came out. She glared at them and so did Jennie.

She walked out with her husband following her."She's awake. She doesn't want to see her mother" he said and walked out. Seconds later after they left,Jimin came in sweating and with wounds on his arms.

"Hyung what happened?" Taehyung asked and Jimin shook his head."Where is she?" Jimin begged and thet went inside he hospital and looked for Rose.