Chapter 22 : How dare you

Lisa's Pov.

"How dare her. She has changed" Rose unnie said pressing the cold cloth to my wounds."I understand her" I replied. I knew why Jennie unnie did that. I heard her talk with Mark.

"What!" they all shouted."What do you mean!?" Rose unnie asked me."I heard her talk with Mark on the phone" I said and all of them had shock expressions on their face.

"What did you hear?" Jisoo unnie asked and all of them looked at me."Mark oppa threatened her to marry him. Mark told her to hurt Jisoo and hurt all of us. Mark told her to leave and go home to Busan. Jennie unnie doesn't love Mark. Jennie unnie loves,,," I doubted whether I should tell them or not.

Well,Taehyung is not here,he is at Mina's car. Might as well tell them."Taehyung oppa" I confessed and they all had an 'O' expressions.

Taehyung's Pov.

"Are you hurt?" I asked Mina and she shrugged. "Oppa,I have to tell you something" she said looking down at her lap.

"What?" I asked still foxusing my eyes on the road."I'm Mark oppa's sister. I lied to all of you. I don't have a crush on Mark. He's my brother. He told me to help him have Jennie unnie" she said.

You mean Jennie is in trouble right now! But,if Jennie doesn't love Mark,who does she love? It's not me.

"Jennie unnie is at Busan right now. She's marrying Mark tomorrow. Mark had all of these planned. He planned for Jennie to hit Jisoo and let everyone hate her" she said. I stopped the car and sighed.

I see Jin hyung's car behind. I hoped off and went into Jin hyung's car. Well it wasn't a car. It was a van. His mother let him borrow it.

I opened the door and saw Rose,Lisa,Jisoo,Jimin,Jin,Jungkook,Namjoon,Yoongi and Hoseok. They we're all there."What are you doing here?" Jin asked looking at me."Mina told me everything. How many minutes does it take to drive to Busan?" I asked and Lisa raised her hand like a child."4 hours" she said."Jin hyung,can you?" I asked and he nodded.

"Jimin hyung,is your brother close with Mark hyung?" I asked and Jimin turned his head to me."You mean Jinyoung?" I nodded."Yeah,he hates Mark. He just wants to be friends with Mark so that he'll be popular" he said.

"Do you think he can help us? He'll be invited to the wedding. So he'll know where the venue would be" I said and they all nodded."Wait I'll call him" Jimim said fishing his phone from Rose's slingbag.

"Hyung"
"Neh Jimin"
"Can you help us?"
"How?"
"You see Taehyung is really desperate to save Jennie from Mark. Do you know where the venue is?"
"Neh. Wait let me see"
"Okay"
"4th street B 144 Busan"
"Kamsa hyung"
"Don't tell them that I told you okay?"
"Sure. Promise"

Everything was on speaker mode so everyone can hear."Do you know where that is Jisoo?" I asked and she shook her head."Our adress is at D and theirs is B. It's far from our town" she said."I know where that is! It is just a few meters from Yoong In River" Rose said and I was relieved.

"So what's your plan?" Namjoon hyung asked me."Uhmmm,I will just interupt their wedding that's it" I said and Yoongi hyung shook his head.

"You should think more than that" Jimin hyung said as he played with sleeping Rose's hair.

"Like what?" I asked."Like you pretend to be one of the music organizer. You can't come in if you just say you're a visitor. And your name and face would be at the blacklist" Yoongi hyung said. "Clever thinking hyung" Jimin said to Yoongi

"You say my face would be on the blacklist. Then how would I change my appearance?" I asked and Lisa raised her hand like a child,again.

"I'll make you look like someone unfamiliar" she said and everyone smiled."Don't tell me you'll change me into a girl" I said and she nodded."Girl? Taehyung? That sounds cool" Jungkook said.

"Aiishh. I will do it just for her" I said and they shook their head."What?" I asked,"Stop being so cheesy" Hoseok hyung said giving me a dismayed look.

Mina's Pov.

Taehyung left me all alone in the car. My phone vibrated from my pocket. Mark.

"Is everything handled over there?"
"Yes,the boys are with me. I tricked them that Jennie is at your house" I lied.
"Good girl. I promise you that you will be a famous model"
"Yeah,yeah,bye"
"Okay bye"
"Make sure that the boys wouldn't ruin the wedding"
"Aishh,stop reminding me"

Call ended. I'm tired of helping Mark. He never gives me what I want. I feel bad for Jennie unnie,a few more lying and everything would be solved. I hope the boys could ruin that wedding planned.

I regret dealing with Mark. He makes me feel so small and useless. Hmmpphh.

Jennie's Pov.

I walked all the way to my house and stopped at the gate. I looked at the outside one more time and sighed. I'm back. To hell.

Knock,knock,knock. I knocked and the door opened. Instead of smikes welcoming me,slaps. That welcomed me."Why did you agree to marry him!" my dad said slapping me on my right cheek."You bitch!" he said. He was supposed to slap me again but I backed out and ran away.

I know they wouldn't welcome me."Don't ever come back!" I heard my dad scream. I cried and went back to the hideout. I decided to spend my night there. My phone rang again,Mark.

"Where are you"
"Busan''
"Stop lying,you're not at your house"
"I'm at the hideout. I can't face my parents"
"Oh,you mean that butterly cage?"
"Hmm"
"Okay I'll come,you'll stay at my house"
"No,I'll stay here"
"You can't choose. I'll be there"
"Okay~~~!"

I'm gonna see his terrifying face again.