Jennie and Mark Flashback

Continuation.

After Mark and Jennie's little conflict,all things came back the way they we're. Mark's phone started ringing and looked at the caller I.D. Mother. His mother was calling. His mother called in midnight. But why? She never did that.

"What!" Mark said in an annoyed tone."Look! I saw you with Jennie!" his Mom said in a serious tone."So?" Mark replied in a rising intonation."I told you to stay away from that bastard!" his mom yelled through the phone."Why would I do that?" Mark said in a calm tone."Mark! You've been rebelling since that girl came to your life" his mom said."It's not her fault. It's yours" Mark yelled and rolled his eyes.
"Stop! I decided to bring you to America!" his mom exclaimed."I know you're just scaring me" Mark said with an annoyed chuckle."I'm not. Look! Why are you like this to me?" his mom said."Because you aren't my real mother" Mark yelled and rolled his eyes again."I know! But who raised you? Who helped you?" his mom said. Mark felt that his mom was crying and laughed inside."No one. Myself" Mark said"Who left you!" his mother said.
"Stop! I know she left me! But I forgive her. I won't forgive yoy for not telling md the truth!" Mark yelled."I know you'd be like this when you knew the truth?" his mom said."I wouldn't if you told me earlier!" Mark yelled and said a bad word to her.
"Mark! You're manne-" his mom couldn't continue because Mark hung up and went back to sleep.

Mark's thougt ran to what his mother said.'Bring me to America?'. Is it true? Is my mom really serious? It can't be! I can't leave Jennie. If I would be going to america,should I tell her? No! She will jhst stop me. Mother would just hurt her. I should just let us break up. I will show her that I haven't broke up with Mina. I will show her that I don't live her. But I do. But what if mom would hurt her. Ahhhhh! It's so confusing! For Goodness sake! I can't! I can't! But,but,I should. Oh help me!

All of that ran through his head. He didn't sleep that night. He walked back and forth. He sat down and stand up again. He would look at the clock and notice that he has been thinking deep for one hour. Until,one idea came to his head.

I will tell Jennie to come to the club tomorrow in 7 of the night. I know she'd be there before 7. I will try to kiss a girl infront of her face and then boom! Done! My life is ruined! It really is!

He said in his head. It's hard to leave someone we love but we should if we don't want them to be hurt. It's just so hard. It really is.

//A day passed//

Mark texted Jennie.

'Jenjen-ah,meet me at the club later on 7 okay?'

Jennie's Pov.

I recieved a text from Mark. He said to meet him at the club later at 7. Later at 7 huh? I will go there later on 6:30. I think Mark would tell me something important. But if its is improtant,why on the club?

I decided to put makeup on. I don't need those thick makeup to make me pretty. I'm pretty just the way I am. I picked the red dress that Mark gave me on our 1st monthsary. I was ready for just 30 mins. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 6:15,I better hurry up.

I got out of my apartment and looked for a taxi to ride on. I got in the taxi and told the driver to take me to the Night Seoul Club that was just a few meters away.

Mark's Pov.

It's already 6:15,she should arrive in a minute. I waited for Jennie to show up. Finally! She arrived. I rushed towards a girl that looked just like her and dragged her towards the table near the entrance door."It's time" I said to the girl and she nodded.

I started kissing the girl and glanced at the door. I saw Jennie standing there frozen with tears falling down her eyes. I felt guilty and sad. I felt I ruined the girl's life. I acted to look suprised and lushed the girl lightly so she wouldn't get hurt. Jennie ran out the club and I acted to chase her but gave up on the gate. She got on a taxi and went on. I started crying and screaming. I regret it. I really do. I should've just told her what the situation is.

Awhile later, my mom texted me and told me it's time to go. I walked to my car depressed. I hurt her. I have. I shouldn't. But I did.

Jennie's Pov.

I can't believe it. Why! Why! Infront of me! Why! Ahhhhh! I still couldn't get over of what I just saw. I thought he changed but I think I was wrong.

I called Jisoo unnie and told her everything that happened awhile ago.

"What! He did that!" Jisoo said in a shocked tone. Jisoo is like a mother to me. She has been there when I need help.
"Neh" I said while scoffing my tears.
"I can't belive it. I thought he was nice" Jisoo said."Me too" I said looking at a picture of Mark and me."You know what,just forget about him" Jisoo sighed.
"I can't" I replied. I just can't forget about him. He is my first love. I believe in the saying that first love never dies."You can. Just don't think about it too much. He's just a boy" Jisoo said."I know" I said trying my best to not burst into tears."Stop crying and move on. Find a better man" Jisoo said."I won't because I know they would just break my heart" I replied. Jisoo sighed and said "I was right"."Huh?" I asked. Right? About what?"Before you broke every man's heart,and now,they're the one who broke yours" she said. I realized it was real. That feeling I let others felt came back up to me. Karma."You are right" I said agreeing to her."Okay,tomorrow I will go there in the afternoon with all the girls and we'll talk about it" Jisoo unnie said.
"Neh" I replied standing up from my couch and laid on my bed."My phone is dead bat I better go charge it. Bye" Jisoo unnie said with a "mwah" on the end."Neh Bye" I replied and burried my face on the pillow.

------⊙⊙⊙⊙

The next chapter would be the last chapter for Jennie's and Mark's Flashback. If you want to have a flashback of what happened to Mark when he is now at america,please comment. That's all. Thank you for reading and voting.