Chapter 12 : Same Dreams

Jisoo's Pov.

I don't know what I'm feeling but I never had this feeling before. Jin just kissed me. He just did. It was my first kiss. I believe in the saying that first kisses are memorable. and mine is.

I kept on smiling while traveling to Jin's house.

"Jisoo,Jisoo" Jin said while shaking me."We're here" he whispered and pecked my cheeks. I opened my eyes and was greeted by my prince."What just happened?" I asked to myself."You fell asleep" Jin said with a smile and he pulled me out of the car."Is that it?" I asked with my eyes still squinting."What?" Jin asked."Did I just sleep? Nothing else happened?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck as the door to their house opened."What do you mean? Don't think about me taking advantage of you. I'm not that kind of boyfriend" he said with an embarassed chuckle."Sorry. I though something happened" I said.

"Jisoo-ah,what do you wanna eat? What should we order?" Jin said looking at me."I don't know. You decide" I said playing with his smooth hands. He dialed a number and said we ordered the special meal. I don't know what it is.

"What's that room?" I asked pointing at the room that was dark."Oh,it's just our music room. It's where we practice and make our own musics" he said heading to it with me trailing behind him."Wow~" was all I could say when I saw the room. All kinds of instruments were there. I looked to my right and saw some pictures of Jin and the crew.

"Why are there seven of you here? Who are they?" I asked pointing at the unfamiliar faces."They used to be our members but they changed so we kicked them out" he said heaving out a big sigh.
"What do you mean by they changed?" I asked staring deeply at his angelic eyes.

"They used drugs,they were addicted to alcohol,they bullied students and more. They even invited Jungkook. Good thing Jungkook decided to stay with us and leave their group" he said with a sigh at the end. He almost dropped teardrops form his eyes and sob, so I enveloped him for a hug."That's okay,past is past" I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back and whispered "What did I do to ever deserve you". I giggled to what he said and replied "You deserve me because I know you can love me". It was going so good until the doorbell rang.

Jin went to the door and opened it. Jin came back with two boxes at his hand."Let's eat" he said gesturing me to go to the dinning room."Can we eat here?" I begged and tried to look cute. Jin chuckled and pinched my cheeks. He layed the food down and we started eating jjhampong.

"What's your role in your group?" I asked while slurping the last noodle of my jjhampong."Vocal. Jimin is the main dancer and the maker of our dances. Jungkook has a wonderful vocal ability but he insited to be the main rapper after Namjoon was kicked out. Taehyung is our visual. He also is our vocal" he replied."Do you know how to play instruments?" I asked grabbing the brown guitar."Yes. I play the acoustic guitar. Jimin plays the drums. Jungkook plays the piano. While V  plays the bass guitar" he replied. I nodded and played some keys on the piano.

♪♪♪ joh-ah i bun wigiga joh-a
             Joh-a nan jigum niga joh-a
             jeongmal ban hasseo oneul bam
             neowa chumchugo sip-eo ♪♪♪

I sang the lyrics that was in my head a long time ago. It was the lyrics I first created but I didn't know what should go next to it. After I was done,Jin clapped and said "Boombayah". I laughed at what he said.
"Boomba what?" I asked with a laugh."Wait,that's good" I said singing it again.

♪♪♪ joh-ah i bun wigiga joh-a
             Joh-a nan jigum niga joh-a
             jeongmal ban hasseo oneul bam
             neowa chumchugo sip-eo
             Boombayah! Yah yah yah   
             Boombayah!
             Yah yah yah Boombayah yah yah
             yah boom boom ba boom boom ba
             Oppa♪♪♪

I sang again and Jin clapped again."Glad I helped you" he said as he kissed my cheeks. I giggled. and kissed him back at his cheeks. I could see that his cheeks reddened and he was about to scream "Omg I blushed".      

"So~ what's your dream" Jin asked grabbing me by my waist so that he could pull me tiwrds him. We were really really close and I felt comfortable."It's not just my dream. It's our dream" I said while looking at my lockscreen with all the girls and me when we joined a dance contest."We want to be an official girl group. But we don't want to be a girl group that has a company. We want to be a group that can decide what song,concept and clothes on our own. We don't want to be controlled by the company. We want to show the world the real us by our music" I said while leaning my head to his shoulder."We have the same dream. We had been invited by various of company because they saw us doing covers on social media. But we declined" Jin said playing with my hand.

We listened to various of music until we we're sleepy. We fell asleep at the music room with my head hanging at Jin's shoulder and my hands wrapped around his waist. He also had his right arm wrapped around my waist.              

--------------

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER EVEN IF ITS SHORT. I JUST RAN OUT OF IDEAS. I ONLY WANTED THIS CHAPTER TO BE ABOUT THE SLEEPOVER. I DONT WANT TO MIX OTHER SCENES IN SO THAT I WONT BE CONFUSED ON WHAT WOULD BE THE CHAPTER'S TITLE. THANKS FOR READING!!♥♥♥

-Summer_dreamer23