Chapter 2 : Jennie Changed

The flight of the girls has now ended. The airplane is now going to land at the airport of Seoul."Ommo! We're here! I can't believe it" squeled the excited Lisa."I wonder what Seoul will look like" Jennie said while packing on all her things inside her handbag. Rose was thinking in deep thoughts and thentwo girls look worried."Something wrong?" asked Lisa,"It's just that they look like they're having fun" Rose said while looking at the place where Jisoo was seated. The girls nodded and continued watching at them. The airplane finally landed and everyone went out.

"Wow! It's really different from Busan huh?" Rose said."Yeah! It really looks like this place is only for rich people" Jennie said."Ommo! Where's Jisoo unnie?" Lisa said and all of them scanned on where Jisoo is.

Jisoo's Pov.

The plane landed and the girls we're nowhere to be seen. I painted a woried look on my face."Looking for someone?" Jin asked me and I jumped out of fear. Good thing,Jin caught me in his arms."Sorry" "It's not your fault. I easily get scared."Who are you looking for?" Jin asked,"My friends" I replied while going down the staircase to get off the plane."I thought you came here alone" Jin said while looking for his unseen friends."There are actually four of us but they sat at the very back leaving me to sit there" I said while looking for them."Your friends are there actually. Wait, I think those are my friends" I said. Jin went to his friends that we're teasing him and telling him that they will leave him. I laughed and went to Rose and the others.

"Unnie~ You're so lucky" Lisa said while jumping."Huh?" I asked asking why I am lucky."Because you sat with-" Lisa got cut off when she saw Jin and the three come."So these are you're friends huh? Well we better get going" Jin said as they walked away. I saw Jungkook wink at Lisa and Lisa tried her best to avoid jumping for joy.

"He winked at me!! Aaarrrgggh~" Lisa said while jumping for joy. We laughed seeing Lisa inlove."Unnie~ Do you know where our apartment is?" Rose asked while we we're walking out of the airport."I got the address. We could just show it to the driver and I'm sure he will take us there" I responded while showing them the address in my hand.

Before we went inside a taxi,Rose ran to a place where there we're alot of people. We followed her and wondered why there we're alot of people."Umm- Ajusshi~ Why are there alot of people here?" Rose asked.
"Ahh~ there was two boys fighting" the Ajusshi said. We nodded and went to the taxi station.

We went in a cab and I gave the driver the adress that our principal gave."Oh you're going here? This is quite a masive apartment with lots of fun places arround it" the driver said."Really? Wow we must be very very lucky that we won" Jennie exclaimed.

We arrived at the apartment with 'wow' expression on our face. Everything was perfect and majestic. On the left of the hotel was a resort. On the right was a mall. Infront was a park and at the back we're elegant restaurants.

"Looks good on the outside,it may be better on the inside" the very excited Jennie said. I haven't seen Jennie so happy and excited like this. She's always in her frown face and she is always sad. It's good to see her getover the relationship she had with Mark.

We went in the apartment and it wowed us. It looked like a very luxurious hotel that only billioners can afford to check in. It had gold walls with black tiles on the floor and a giant elegant chandelier in the middle of the twirly gold staircase."Ommo! Are we really staying here? We're so lucky! Who could've arranged the prize of the raffle draw? It may be a huge billionere or much richer" Rose said while spinning around with a big smile painted on her adorable face.

Jennie was running around like a kid with Lisa taking pictures of her. It's so heart warming looking at my friends more like sisters so happy with the prize that I shared with them. "Unnie~ Let's go to our room" both Jennie and Lisa said at the same time.

Jennie really changed alot.

//Flashback Jennie and Mark Relationship//

Jennie's Pov.

I was walking at the staircase with the girls by my side. I was this years' campus sweetheart. I have dated alot of boys and broke each and everyone of their hearts. But still,they never gave up courting me. They send me flowers,chocolates and love letters all day and it's kinda bothering.

I heard squels and screams on the hallway. Me and my girls went to that direction and saw a very handsome guy with six more pals beside him. He was very cute and sexy."Mark oppa!~" all the girls screamed. Mark and his gang walked towards us and he said "Mornin' ladies" he said with a wink and handed a small paper to me that noted 'Meet me at the rooftop campus sweetheart'. My heart beated rapidly and Lisa was very curious on what is written on it."Unnie~Let me see" Lisa said."Yah Lisa-a! You shouldn't force her. If you we're in this position would you let us see?" Rose said while fixing her hair."Yah you two stop fighting" Jisoo said while giving me a look that says 'you should do what's written before he leaves',I nodded and left them.

I opened the door of the rooftop and saw Mark dancing with a faniliar sound. I guessed that it was 'Fly by Got7',my favorite boy group.

"Oh you're here!" Mark said while jumping of the bench he was standung on."Why did you call me?" I asked while showing him the paper he gave me awhile ago.

"Campus Sweethert huh? I would love it if it was Mark's Sweetheart" he said with a wink. I giggled and tried to hide my face with my hair."So~What do you think?" Mark asked."What?" I replied acting like I don't know what he meant but the truth is I already knew what he meant."Uhmmm~" he said while coming closer and closer to me until I hit the wall behind me."Be my sweetheart" he said. I blushed and shyly nodded. When he saw me nod,his smile got bigger and bigger. He leaned back and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bench where he was standing awhile ago.

"Want to listen my composed rap about you?" Mark said while preparing his papers."Me? Rap?" I asked while blushing. He made a rap for me! That's so sweet! "I have had a crush on you for a long time but I was shy before but now,I have the guts" he said while showing me the scrapbook he made with all my selca's and stolen photos."Really?" I said smiling at the pictures he pasted."Yeah! I will never leave you. Promise" he said while holding my hand even tighter."Eyy,I know that promise will break" I teased and he smirked."It won't" he said and kissed my hand."If you say so then it won't" I giggled and he said "You can keep that if you wan't" while pointing at the scarpbook he gave me. I smiled and put it inside my bag.

////End of Flashback/// (The Flashback of Jennie will continue on the next chapters)

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT,VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!