Chapter 27 : Disease

Jin's Pov.

"Hyung,why did you call us?" Jimin asked and sat down beside me."I need your help" I said and fetched the small box from my pocket."Help? About what?" Jungkook asked and took the box out of my reach.

"Ommo!!" Jungkook had wide eyes and smiled like an idiot."Proposal?" Taehyung walked in still in his sleeping attire.

"Mmm...I don't know how I would propose though" I said and they smiled."We know who'd help you" Jimin said and they all nodded."Who?" I asked and they stood up and dragged me towars the front door.

"Where are we going?" I asked and sat at the front seat."To Yoongi oppa" Jimin said and smiled."Jimin,tell me,are you gay or something?" Taehyung teased and Jimin looked annoyed.

"If I'm gay,why am I dating Rose?" Jimin said and Jungkook took the chance to answer it,"Because you are using her to be your cover so you won't get noticed"Jimin felt like he was gonna punch someone.

"Yah! Can you stop teasing each other!" I said and they all behaved."Thanks eomma" Jimin said and I just punched him on his shoulder.

When we arrived at Yoongi and the other's dorm,Jimin hoped out of the car and ran towrds Yoongi and hugged him. Yoongi and Jimin fell backwards and Yoongi felt pain.

"Yah! What was that for!" Yoongi shouted and Jimin just smiled sheepishly."I just miss you" Jimin said and hugged Yoongi again."Eh! You are a boy" Yoongi said and Jimin just nodded.

"Why are you all here?" Hoseok asked and the three idiots eyed me."What?" I asked then and they signalled me to tell them."Uhmmm,I'm gonna propose to Jisoo but I don't know how to propose. I don't know what to do" I said and Namjoon just nodded.

"Leave it to me" Namjoon said and I nodded.

We went inside their dorm and planned about the proposal. After planning, I decided to visit Jisoo at their condo. When I was driving,I saw a familiar back talking to someone.

Wait,,I think that's Mark. What is he doing here? I had the chance to inspect him since the traffic light was still red. He and the guy finished talking. He sat down at the bench waiting for the bus stop.

He was crying. Why is he crying though? Then,six other boys approaches to Mark. They we're trying to cheer Mark up.

Honk...honk..honk

Opps,the trafic light is already green. I drove off and parked my car at the parking area.

Ding....dong...

I rang the door bell of Jisoo's condo. Lisa opened the door and hugged me."Where's Jungkook oppa?" she asked looking around."He's not with me. He's with another girl" I teased and she suddenly became teary.

"I was joking" I said and she punched me in annoyance."Where's Jisoo?" I asked."She's in a blind date. She'll be home on 9pm" she said. Wait...what?? Blind date?

"What?!" I shouted. Lisa looked shock and ran to a room. I went inside the room and saw the girls watching Descendants Of The Sun.

"Lisa!" I shouted and Lisa laughed so hard that her life depends on it."Stop!! Song Joong Ki is tying the shoelace!" Rose said and looked like a crazy fangirl.

"Oh! Oppa!" Jisoo noticed me and hugged me. She kissed my right cheeks and hugged me again."That's it?" I asked and pouted. I wanted more."Shut up" she said and went out of the room to get snacks.

"What came into your mind and you visited me?" she asked while pouring milk so her choco cereal."Nothing,I just want to ask you if you're free tomorrow" I said and she smirked.

"You should've just texted me. Seems like you wanna ask me something" she teased and poked my nose."I wanna see you too. I miss you" I said and she smiled. She left her cereal at the counter and dragged me to the balcony.

"What are we doing here? Kiss under the moonlight?" I teased and she punched my shoulder."Stop being so cheesy princess" she said. I hate it when she calls me princess though.

"Look" she said pointing below. She was pointing at a guy that was walking doan the streets."What?" I asked."Mark" she said and looked terrified. Wait,Mark. What's he doing here?

"Don't be afraid,I'm here" I said and she still looked terrified."Oppa,why don't you confront him? Tell him what's your relationship with him" she suggested. I sighed.

"I will,but next time" I said and she nodded."Well,I gotta go. See you tomorrow? I'll pick you up at six" I said and she nodded.

I went out of the room and kissed Jisoo on her lips. As I was walking pass the hall when I saw Mark sobbing at the dark corner.

I was double thinking if I should go or just walk away. I decided to play rock-paper-scissors. The go won. I went closer to him and stood infront of him.

"Hey" I greeted and he looked afraid of me."Don't be afraid. I won't tell anyone" I said and he nodded in respond.

"Why are you crying?" I asked and he sighed heavily."Jennie died because of me" he said and still continued crying. He thinks that Jennie is dead? Well,better tell him the truth.

"She's not dead" I said and his eyes sparkled."You mean she's safe?" I nodded and he hugged me."I can't forgive appa for shooting her and...and...you" he said and I just smiled.

"Why did you do it?" I asked and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion."Do what?" he asked."Kidnap her and force her to marry you" I said and he sighed.

"Well,the thing is,someone sent me a message that I should marry Kim Jennie. If I won't,he would hurt you,Hana and eomma. He also would kill your friends" he said.

"And who is that?" I asked."No one. My doctor said that I have this disease that I will hear things that aren't real" he said. What? He has a disease!?

"Someone even told me to rape Jennie. I don't know who but I think it is because of this disease" he said still crying.

"I heard that she's dating Taehyung" he said and I nodded."Don't worry,I will help you and Jennie be friends again" I said and he nodded. I helped him stand up and followed him towards his room.

"Bye" I said and he nodded.