Chapter 29 : The Day

Third Person's Pov.

"Jisoo unnie!~ you're getting married!!" Lisa screamed like a child and hugged Jisoo."I know,I'm nervous!" Jisoo said inhaling air and exhaling it once again.

She still couldn't forget the proposal that Jin and the boys prepared."Unnie! The car is here!" Jennie shouted through the halls.

"Coming! Only one more flower"Rose said and placed the last rose hair pin. Acter placing the last rose,they headed outside and got on the car.

Jisoo rode on the wedding car that Jin rented. While the others rode on Jin's car.
Jisoo was really nervous. She inhaled,exhaled,plenty of times.

She was practicing her vows. She was not used to do a speech. She is a fast memorizer.

\\\At the church\\\

Jin was waiting there anxiously."Will she come?" he asked Mark. Mark smiled and nodded."Don't worry. She will" he said and smiled at Jin.

Mark was now cured from his disease. The doctor said that it was lucky for him to know the disease he had sooner because it had better chances of curing him. If he wouldn't have gone through those surgeries,he might suffer from this sickness forever.

Mark found a new girl. Her name is Irene. Irene was a girl group member of Red Velvet. Irene was also a childhood friend of Mark.

It turned out that Irene and Jennie were cousins. Irene fell in love with Mark because she was a good dancer and rapper. Also beautiful.

Mark has a thing on girl's who know how to rap.

Taehyung and Jennie forgave Mark and decided yo start a new life again.

"SHE'S HERE!!" Jungkook shouted and ran around."Yah! Stop running! You'll ruin the carpet!!" Jin scolded him and Jungkook stopped running and headed to his line.

Jungkook,Jimin,Taehyung were groomsmen. Mark was the bestman. Jennie,Lisa and Irene were the bridesmaid. Rose was the maid of honor.

After all of them walked,Jisoo was there shining like a star. She was wearing a very expensive and elegant gown. Jin could not hold his smile. He smiled widely seeing his beautiful bride about to walk down the carpet.

Jisoo's parents accompanied her to the altar. When Jisoo reached the altar,she a d Jin held hands and smiled at each other. They made vows and promises. The most awaited scene had arrived.

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest said and Jin and Jisoo kissed each other. There were cheering and shouting. Everyone loved the moment.

Jin and Jisoo ran at the red carpet to get out of the church. The flower girls threw flowers at them. Then they took a couple of photos.

"Unnie" little Hana approached Jisoo with teary eyes."What is it?" Jisoo asked softly and scooped Hana in her hands."Please don't hurt my oppa" she said cutely. Jisoo also got teary and smiled. She pulled out her pinky finger and pinky promised with Hana.

Jisoo and Jin rose at the wedding car and headed to the reception. Their reception was located at a beach resort. It had white sand and a wonderful view. It also had a nearby group of islands. They planned to go iland hoping tomorrow.

The reception was doing good and fun. Jisoo and Jin had their first dance as husband and wife. They sliced their cake that was made by Rose. Rose was planning to be a baker when she grows up.

When it was time for Jisoo to throw the boquet at the single girls,Rose,Lisa,Jennie,Mina and Irene joined.

Irene was the one who caught the boquet even if she just stood there. Irene looked cute and shock when she caught it. She also turned red.

"You're so cute" Jisoo said and pinched Irene's cheek. Everyone laughed at Irene's cuteness and so did Mark. Irene was really embarrased and tried to hid her face at Mark's neck.

"You're really cute" Mark said which made Irene punch him at his shoulder.

When it was time for the game where the men's shoes would be hidden and the last one to find their shoe would be the honored man to insert the garter at  Irene's thighs.

Jisoo hid the shoes and so did Jin. Jisoo planned on hidding Mark's at the hardest spot."Ready! Go!" the emcee,who was Jimin's older brother,Jinyoung. Much known as Junior.

The boys started to find their shoes. Jin and Jisoo were bursting out in laughter because Taehyung wore his left shoe to his right feet and his right shoe on his left feet.

Taehyung was safe and Jennie was relieved. Jennie is actually the type of girl who gets jelous easily.

Jimin was also being tricky. When he found one of Yoongi's shoes,he hid it at one of the guest's table.

Jimin,Namjoon,Hoseok and Jungkook were safe. Yoongi and Mark was left there still looking for his shoe. Mark would sometimes curse in english.

He was nervous that he might lose. He is still shy around Irene and but he also doesn't want Yoongi to be the one putting on the garter.

Irene was watching at the corner bitting her nails nervously. A lot were taking pictures of her because of course,she's famous.

Yoongi found out where his shoes were hidden because Jimin was always looking at the spot and laughing.

Mark was left in the middle. His jaw dropped when he knew that he lose. Jisoo stood up and showed Mark where the shoe was hidden. It was under her big gown. Mark laughed and Jin smirked and gave him a 'good luck' look.

Mark inserted the garter inside Irene with just his teeth. Iren looked cute blushing and sometimes would cringe because Mark's lips would sometimes bumped with her thigh.

After that, the night just went on with fun. Jisoo and Jin were always together and sometimes would get caught kissing. The others would volunteer singing.

The wedding ended up to be a memorable day to remember. And they promised to never forget this day until their life would be taken.