Chapter 7 : Amusement Love Pt. 2

///Jin and Jisoo///

Jin and Jisoo weren't like the others who we're riding scray rides and trying various of things. They we're just walking around the park while eating foods from food stals."I wonder what the others are doing right now" Jin said and waited for Jisoo to reply. Thirty seconds passed and no reply was noticed. Jin turned around and Jisoo was gone. Jin blamed his self for not watching over her.

Jin thought that Jisoo might be stuck at the crowd. Jin walked through the crowd for 5 minutes and failed to find Jisoo.

Jin gave up and sat on the bench while drinking water. Jin found a familiar back and went to that person."Mark!" Jin said as he and Mark did their handshake."Yah! It's been long huh,10 years?" Mark said as he puts his arm around Jin."You're the one who left" Jin said with a chuckle."Yeah right, it's not my fault,my parents lied to me" Mark said."I know,but what how come you're here right now?" Jin asked.
"I escaped" Mark said with a sad chuckle.
"What?" I said facing him."I saved money for the ticket and packed my stuff secretly. When I arrived here,I staightly went to my real mother. I don't know why but I think my adopted parents are keeping me away from my real mother" Mark said as he stroke her hair and puts his cap back on.
"Then? Did your parents know?" Jin asked with a worried face."Yeah,but my real mother dragged them to court. I told them that they assaulted me and abused me. Now my name is Mark Tuan and not Choi Mark" Mark exclaimed with a small smile.

"I think you did the right thing" Jin said patting Mark's back."Yeah,I even left my girlfriend here just for my fake parents. I can't just forget about their threat to her. They said if I won't leave her they will kill her parents and I'll be the suspect for it" Mark said as a tear dropped from his eyes.
"That's harsh" Jin said handing a handkerchief to Mark but Mark declined and showed him his own handkerchief.
"Yeah" Mark said wiping his tears."I pity you. Did you give your apologies to your girlfriend?" Jin asked."No. I don't know where they live now and her friends blocked me" Mark said and Jin nodded.

"Are you alone?" Mark asked looking around for signs of Jin's friends."No,my friends we're thinking about an idea of enjoying the park with the girls we met at the airport. You know,partner" Jin said.
"Where's your partner?" Mark said with a smirk."She disappeared. I have to look for her" Jin said looking around."Ok. I'll get going,my friends might be looking for me" Mark said walking out."Ok bye. But wait! What's your number?" Jin said waving his phone."Oh, here ###-####-####" Mark said handing a piece of paper."Thanks!" Jin said.

Jin roamed around looking for any sign of Jisoo. Half an hour passed and no sign of Jisoo was found. Jin decided to go back to the area where she noticed Jisoo was gone.

He arrived at that area and saw a girl sitting on the bench crying. Jin touched the girls shoulder and said "Jisoo?". The girl turned around and enveloped Jin into a hug."Oppa!" Jisoo said.

"Where have you been?" Jin said responding the hug."A guy pulled me away from you" Jisoo said as she continues crying."Why didn't you scream?" Jin said haolding Jisoo's head and wiping her tears.
"He covered my mouth" Jisoo said. Jin and Jisoo sat on the bench and talked.

"What did he do to you?" Jin said holding Jisoo's hand."He just said that Mark is back" Jisoo said. Jin was shocked. Is she referring to Mark? My friend? Is Mark's ex-girlfriend Jisoo? "Mark? Who? Mark?" Jin asked trying to find out the name.
"Choi Mark" Jisoo replied. Jin's eyes widened. Jin was pretending to not know Mark so it could lessen Jisoo's worries.

"Who's that?" Jin said tying to get more info."Jennie's ex-boyfriend" Jisoo replied showing a picture of Mark and Jennie.
"Why did he pull you instead of Jennie?" Jin asked looking worried."He said that I shouldn't tell Jennie. Jennie thought that she saw Mark yesterday and doubted. He said to keep Jennie's mind out of Mark because he doesn't want Mark to know where Jennie is" Jisoo said. Jin widened his eyes again and found out who that guy would be. Mark's adopted father!

"What's the guy's face?" Jin asked to clarify his prediction."He is a little old. He has glasses. He doesn't look like Mark. I saw his I.D and it said Choi Ki Bum" Jisoo said. I'm right! It's Mark's adopted father! His father doesn't want him to be happy,that's why."Do you know Mark's father's name?" Jin asked."No" was only Jisoo's reply."Okay calm down. I'm here" Jin said hugging Jisoo.

///Lisa and Jungkook///

Lisa and Jungkook we're riding all the rides they could see. They even rode the love boat and love booth. Now,they decided to stop riding rides and act like a real couple,but, for just today.

They joined the Couple Party where all couples get to party together for free. Free food but only gets served one time. Free unlimited alcohol and unlimited time on the dance floor.

"Oppa,aren't you feeling weird?" Lisa asked."Weird? About what?" Jungkook said grooving to the music while sitting down."That we're in a Couple's party even if we aren't a couple" Lisa said."We aren't a couple but we are,soon" Jungkook said with a wink."Soon!" Lisa said shockingly."Yeah,do want to be my girlfriend?" Jungkool asked with a smirk."But it's too early. We met like just awhile ago and now you're asking me this?" Lisa said."I can wait. Would yoy say yes if I wait?" Jungkook asked again."I don't know. I need to know you more. If I love the things about you then I'd say yes. But if I don't like your personality then it's a no" Lisa said and Jungkook nodded,"Nice answer" he said with another wink.

Lisa and Jungkook we're drinking alcohol but not too much. They we're dancing together. Once,it felt like they we're a real couple. They danced to the slow beat with Lisa's back on Jungkook's chest and Jungkook's hand on Lisa's waist. Sometimes Jungkook would attempt to kiss her but Lisa refused and Jungkook just smiles and says "Nice save" and then he chuckles.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT,VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!