Chapter 17 : They Are Back

Taehyung's Pov.

I walked away from Jimin hyung. I can feel their eyes still staring at me. I walked and walked until I reached a dead end. I walked back and went to the right. I saw alot of children playing at a courtyard.

I stopped by and sat at one of the benches."Kids~ Who wants candies!" a familiar voice shouted. I looked at that direction and saw Yoongi hyung. My heart beated very fast. Why are they here? Aren't they bad guys?

"I brought each one of you a Hobie stuffed replica~" Hoseok hyung said and gave each one of the children stuffed toys. I also saw Namjoon hyung piggybacking a disabled little boy. They looked the opposite. They changed. Namjoon looked at my direction and saw me. He went closer and closer. He also called Yoongi and Hoseok hyung.

"Taehyung?" they said and inspected me."Neh?" I asked still looking down."I know you're still afraid of us" Hoseok hyung said and sat beside me."We've changed Taehyung" Yoongi said and sat at my left side."We noticed that all of what we did hurted a lot of persons. Especially Jungkook. We're actually sorry for threatening Lisa" Namjoon hyung said and we laughed. I stood up and hugged each one of them."Good thing that you had changed" I asaid and all of them chuckled.

"Where are the others?" Hoseok hyung asked."Dating with their girlfriends" I saiid in an annoyed tone and they laughed."Looks like you're still afraid to express your feelings towards a girl huh?" Namjoon hyung said and I nodded. We walked out the courtyard and walked together.

We walked for 5 minutes until we saw Jin hyung come out of a shop with Jisoo noona holding a teddy bear."Taehyung?" Jin asked and squinted his eyes. His face turned from happy to shock when he saw Namjoon,Yoongi and Hoseok."Why are you with them?" Jin hyung asked and pukled me away from them.

"Woah~ Jin. Jin I know you wouldn't understand but we've changed" Hoseok hyeung said and Jin looked at him with a 'really?' look."They are saying the truth hyung. I saw them at one of the Children Adoption Center" I lied and Jin nodded."Where are you taking Taehyung?" he asked."Just around. If something looks cool then we'll come in" Namjoon hyung said and Jin nodded. Him and Jisoo went in the car and speed off.

Jisoo's Pov.

Jin dragged me inside his car and drived fastly. "Who we're they?" I asked and Jin sighed."They we're the ones in the photo" Jin said. Photo? You mean that photo? The guys that used to be Jin's friends and they departed because the three of them chanhed? Including Jungkook?

"I'm sorry" Jin looked at my reflection the small mirror."For what?" I furrowed my brows in confusion."For looking abussive in front of you" Jin said and I just giggled."You shouldn't be sorry. You were just worried or Taehyung" I replied and he laughed and nodded.

"Where are we heading to now?" I asked and he smirked."You're gonna meet my parents" I gasped and I looked really nervous."Now? Why now?" I asked and just shrugged.

We arrived at his parents house. It was simple but pretty. It was a 2-story house with white and blue bricks covering the walls. It had a blue roof and a big veranda. It also had a big front yard and backyard.

"Wow~this is so nice" I said as Jin led me towards the front gate. Jin pressed the doorbell and a little girl ran towards the gate. The girl opened the gate and Jin kneeled. The girl hugged Jin."I miss you" she said. Jin looked at me and I smiled at him.

"Who is she?" the girl asked looking straight up at me. Jin stood up and placed his hands on my waist."This is Jisoo,my girlfriend. Jisoo,meet Hana, my niece" I kneeled down and cupped both of Hana's cheeks."Hi there" I said and Hana smiled. Hana dragged me and Jin inside of their house.

"SeokJin~" an old lady greeted Jin. I think its his mother."Eomma" Jin hugged his eomma and looked at me."Eomma,this is Jisoo,my yeojachingu" he said and his eomma smiled."I can't belive my little boy has a girlfriend now" sha said "I'm Jinri". I bowed down and she just laughed."No need to be formal,we're family now" she said.

"Where's Dad?" Jin asked. Her mom shrugged and headed to the kitchen."I guess dad isn't here to meet you" Jin said and placed an apologetic look on his handsome face.

"Jisoo unnie,can we play princess?" Hana asked offering Jisoo a toy crown."Of course,how can I saw no" I stood up from the couch and went to Hana's room.

We played tea parties and lots more girly games while Jin was looking at us smiling.

Jin's Pov.

I walked out of Hana's room and headed to talk to mom."Mom,is there something wrong?" I asked and she shook her head."Mom,you shouldn't hide things from me" I said and she sighed."Your father is at the jail Jin" she said.

My eyes widened in confusion. Jail? Why?

"Why? I know he's a good man" I said."He was acused as a drug user even if he wasn't" mom shred tears and wiped them off."Did they have evidence?" I asked and she nodded."They saw 3 packs of Heroine under the guest room's pillow" she said.

"Do you have any ideas who it is?" I asked and she nodded."A few days ago,your uncle Seomin slept at the guess room and left. Then the day after,the police came in" she said.

I knew that Seomin guy wanted to destroy our family. Well,Jisoo shouldn't know this,she'll think bad at out family and leave me all alone forever.