Chapter 6 : Amusement Love

Narrator's Pov.

On the previous chapter, the girls normally known as Blackpink and the boys normally called B.T.S met again.

They we're enjoying the amusement park together until the silly V had something in his mind."Oh!" he said jumping while holding on to Jimin's shoulder."What?" Jennie asked while taking a lick on her grape flavored ice cream."I have a game!" he said pointing at Jin"What game?" Jin asked."We have to enjoy the amusement park in pairs" V said eyeing Jisoo and Jin.

"Okay my partner is Jungkook" Jin said trying to avoid being partnered to Jisoo.
"Hyung,it's not like that" V said stomping his feet on the ground causing Jennie to giggled."Then what?" Jin said letting go Jungkook."Wait! I think I know what you're thinking" Jimin said destroying Taehyung's styled hair. V gave Jimin a suspicious look.

"We are gonna roam around the park with girl partners" Jimin said smirking at V.
"Hyung-ah!! Why do you always read my mind?" V said stomping his feet on the ground again."I don't know" Jimin said patting V's head."Okay so do you agree?" V asked."Fine by us" the girls said."Me too" Jimin said."Me too,but I have to pick first" Jungkook said eyeing at Lisa."Who are you picking?" Jin asked."Lisa" he said as he gave Lisa a wink."Mine is Jennie" V said running to Jennie."Mine is Rose" Jimin said acting to give a rose. Rose giggled."Acckkk~ Jisoo unnie is going with Jin!!!" Jennie and Lisa said jumping all around."Yeah shut up" Jisoo said approaching to her partner Jin."Neh unnie. Bye" the girls said dragging their partners with them."Yah!!" Jisoo said signaling them to wait."Those three are just like mine" Jin said looking at Jimin,V and Junkook who are far away now."Yeah. It's kinda annoying sometimes but that's the reason why I still love them" Jisoo said."Yeah. Same" Jin said handing his hand to Jisoo. Jisoo accepted his hand. Jisoo and Jin we're holding hands while enjoying the amusement park.

///Meanwhile,V and Jennie///

"Oh! Oppa! Let's ride that one!" Jennie said pointing at the Viking Boat."But I'm scared" V said walking backwards."Ayye~ let''s just try it" Jennie said pulling V back.
"Okay,maybe it isn't that scary" V said,still trying to escape."Let's go!" Jennie said holding V's hand and dragging him towards the ride."Ahh! My hand!" V said as Jennie held V's hand tightly."Oh! Mianhe" Jennie said as she tucked her arm in V's.

Adter the ride,V had a terrible look. Jennie was used to this ride ever since she was a child. Everytime their family will go to amusement park, she always pick the Viking Boat.

"That wasn't scary at all" V said as he was fixing his hair."Ehh? You we're screaming like a girl" Jennie said piching V's cheek. V's cheek we're pinkish and it was obvious that he's blushing."Get used to it" V said tying to hide his cheeks from Jennie.
"I'll try" Jennie said with a giggle.

"Oh! Oppa! Let's try that photobooth she said pointing at the Lover's photobooth. V didn't answer for awhile because he was blushing about that they we're going to try the lovers booth. Lovers."Okay" V said as he put his arm on Jennie's shoulder.

They we're taking photos at the booth. One was,V dressed as a girl and Jennie as a boy. Another was,they had couple shirts. Another was V acting to kiss Jennie with Jennie's eyes closed.

///Meanwhile,Rose and Jimin///

"Oppa! Let's try that game called Just Dance" Rose said pointing at the Just Dance Station."You can dance?" Jimin said putting his hat on Rose's head."Ne" Rose said fixing the hat."Oh! Me too, I know how to dance" Jimin said with his eye smile."Really! Let's Go!" Rose said dragging Jimin to the station.

Jimin and Rose danced to the song "Danger of BTS". They danced to various of songs until they we're tired.

"Wow! You really know how to groove huh?" Jimin said wiping his sweat.
"Yeah right. You too" Rose said helping Jimin dry up."I learned it from my brother Jinyoung" Jimin said while wiping Rose's forehead."You have a brother?" Rose said as she gets the towel from Jimin's hand and puts it in her bag."He's actually adopted" Jimin said showing a picture of Jinyoung."Ahhh" Rose said focusing her eyes on the photo. She felt like she knew that person."You? Do you have siblings?" Jimin asked."Aniyo,I'm an only child" she said showing a picture of her and her family."Ahh.. Let's try that thing" Rose said pointing at the Horror House."Horror House?" Jimin said with fright in his voice."Ne,are you scared?" Rose asked pinching Jimin's cheek."Aniyo, because I'm with you" Jimin said whispering the part 'because I'm with you' to his self."Huh?" Rose said trying to figure out what he was saying."I mean, I'm not scared,they'll just be scared at my face" Jimin said making funny faces."Hahaha. Let's go!" Rose said pulling Jimin to the line for the tickets.

They we're shouting and screaming. Ghost we're scaring them. Jimin was screaming like a girl. Sometimes Jimin punches the ghosts and hugs Rose tightly. Once, Jimin was so shocked when the room turned dark and a ghost appeared to his face out of no where,he turned his head away and his lips touched Rose's cheek. Jimin didn't knew that he just did that but Rose did. Rose was smiling and loved it when Jimin kissed her without him knowing.

---------

Jin and Jisoo's amusement time would be published on the next chapter. Also Lisa and Jungkook's. Thanks for reading. Thank you honokacute98 for being the first one to read my story. Please tell your friends to read this. This is my first book in Wattpad.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT,VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!