Chapter 5 : We met Again

Jisoo's Pov.

The girls and I we're swimming on the pool for I think 1 hour now."Girls! Let's go" I said while covering my wet body. The girls and I arrived at our room and noticed a small box infront of our door.

"To Jennie,Jisoo,Rose and Lisa. Sorry for causing trouble. Please remember Past is Past. P.S this I'm a girl." was what the paper was written in.

"Who could it be?" Jennie said while blowdrying her hair."Let's open it and maybe we could find another clue" Rose said tying to find out who it is."Nahh,let's open it later. We might just waste time opening it" Jennie said as she carries the baggage on the kitchen island."Yeah Unnie is right. We should not waste time opening that. We should enjoy Seoul" Lisa said dragging both me and Rose to the walk-in closet that we four share."Okay fine. Let's change our outfits first" I said looking for a fresh one piece dress I could wear for today."No beach today. Just shopping and exploring okay??" Rose said warning them to not wear clothes that are for swimming.
"Neh Unnie" Lisa and Jennie nodded and had weird looks on their face like they we're planning something. I bet that they're gonna wear a heaven type top and some very short shorts.

"Unnie!! Hurry up!!" Lisa said rushing out with Jennie. We tried to catch up with those hyper girls before they dissappear out of nowhere.

Me we're at the exit of the hotel. We didn't see where the two girls was. I think I know what they we're planning awhile ago,Escape. I got used to those two escaping but I feel worried because they might would do something illegal or bad or something like that.

Jennie's Pov.

Me and Lisa decided to escape from hose teo boring couple and enjoy by ourselves. We went to the arcade and played games. We ate a classy restaurant for lunch and decided to go to the amusement park which we had never gone to because Jisoo unnie would stop us from going. She thinks we'll die from the rides.

"Yah let's try that rollercoaster" I said to Lisa dragging her to the rollercoaster. I felt so anxious while waiting on the line for the rollercoaster while Lisa was very excited and always taking selcas. It was time for us to ride it when suddenly,we saw someone familiar. There we're four of them and they had pale lips and faces. I was trying to figure out who they we're but I disn't succeed.

///After the ride///

My hair was all messed up and I think my spirit just ran away. I looked behind me and saw Lisa smiling while taking a video from her phone that was sticked to a monopad. She always takes videos and photos for her blog LisaDoraBle. She named it like that because alot say that she is like Dora. She always explores and has the same hair as hers.

"Unnie! Isn't that the guy that Jisoo unnie sat with?" Lisa said pointing at the guy with black hair."Ommo! It is! I knew they we're someone familiar" I said focusing my eyes on the four of them."Ackk~ I remembered that guy winked at me" Lisa said while slowly punching me on my shoulder."Yeah right" I said slapping her hands away."Ommo! He looked at me! His brows furrowed!" Lisa said trying to act like she saw something shocking on my phone to avoid them recognize us."Did they recognize us?" I asked trying to swipe photos on my phone."Looks like it" she said putting her phone on her bag."Try to act normal" I said heaving out a big sigh.
"Okay I'll try" she said as she fixes her now brunette hair.

I could slowly feel the four boys following us from behind. I tried to gather confidence and turned around to face them."Oh!" I said as I bumbed to that cute blondie.

The cute blondie smiled back. His smile was like a rectangle. Reminding me of my bias in Exo which is Baekhyun."Mianhe" the boy said. The hot blondie! Ahhh! He talked to me!"It's alright. Have we met before?" I asked pretending to not know them."Uhm,yeah. At the airport" they said.
"Oh~ Right. Sorry,we have bad memory" Lisa said scratching her head."Likewise" the boy with brown hair said."Nice to meet you again. Uhmm? Name?" said the boy that Jisoo unnie sat with "Ahh Jennie" I replied shaking his hand."Lisa" Lisa repeated what I did."Jin" he said."I'm Teahyung,call me V" Taehyung said with a smile."Im Jungkook,call me Kookie" Jungkook said. Winking at Lisa again."I'm Jimin call me Jimin" Jimin said."No! Call him Little" V said and tried to run away. He is right. Jimin does have a small height.
"Aissh~ Shut up" Jimin said chasing at V.
"Yah! You 3 behave!" Jin said looking annoyed at them"Ehh? Me too?" Jungkook said pouting."Of course not. I only meant two" Jin said patting Jungkook's back."Yah Jeon Jungkook! When have you become a silent type eh?" Jimin asked putting his arm on the other shoulder of Jungkook.
"I just wanted to" he said with a smirk.

"Have you eaten yet?" Jin asked."Actually yes" we replied and they looked relieved.
"Ohh,let's try some rides together?" V said jumping all around."Sure" me and Lisa replied with a nod.

"By the way, where is the other 2? Why are there only four of you?" Jin asked. Probably looking for Jisoo unnie."We left them" I said."Yeah~ They're boring" Lisa said flipping her short hair.

"Who's boring?" we look back and saw Jisoo and Rose unnie."U-unnie" me and Lisa both said at the same time."Yah! Why did you leave us" Rose said."We escaped because we knew that you wouldn't let us go to the amusement park" I said pointing at the huge rollercoaster.

"Oh Jin!" Jisoo unnie said with a bow.
"Annyeong!" Jin returned with a bow.
"Nice too meet you again" Jisoo unnie said.
"Ugh,I kinda forgot your name" Jin said scratching his head."Ahh Jisoo. This is Rose" Jisoo said as Rose bowed down
"Ahh~ this is Jungkook,Taehyung, you can call him V. And this is Jimin" he said pointing at the 3 faces."Nice to meet you" Jisoo unnie said with a bow again. They are really so formal huh?

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT,VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!