Jennie and Mark Flashback Pt. II

Mark's Pov.

Walking down the streets of L.A while kicking the plastic bottle,imagining as if the bottle was my APODTIVE mother. Why the hell does she hate Jennie? Is there something I don't know?

It's been a couple of years since I left Jennie. The smiley and outgoing me became a sad and depressed one. I just can't stop think about her. There isn't one night I cried for her to be with me. That isn't the only thing that is bothering me. The other thing bothering me is that my mom,adoptive is planning to arrange me to one of the Billioner's daughter. Of course,I refused. I wan't to marry Jennie. Only her. I haven't had any updates about her. She blocked me in every social media account she has and she changed her contact number.

"Mark! Come down here" mother said. I shrugged and stomped my way down."What!" I shouted raising onenof my eyebrow."Why is your grade so low!" mother said waving my report card."I told you that I only had high grades because I had Jennie to inspire me do good! Now that she's gone my high grades that you loved are also gone! Get it!" I shouted."You! Manners!" my mom shouted putting the card down and pointing her finger at me. I don't know what had gone into me but I pushed her away from me and sent her to the ground.

She was shocked of what I did. My adoptive father that used to love me past away before we transfered in L.A. And before I broke up with Jennie.

Mom standed up and had a shocked look on her face."How could you!" she said pushing me. I shoved my hair and pushed her and said "How could I! How could I! How could you separate me from the woman I love! How could you take away my freedom! How could you not let me see my own father's grave! Huh! How could you!". She had a terrified look on her face.

I climbled up to my room and came back down with a backpack and my skateboard. When mom saw me she immediately stood up."Where are you going!" she shouted."Away from hell" I said and didn't listen to her when she said I should come back. I headed to the airport and booked a flight to Korea. How did I get money? I saved secretly so that I could do what I am doing right now. Escape.

-------------------

Jennie's Pov.

I waited for the girls to come. I sat down the chair outside my balcony and cried while looking at the sky. It was really sad and hard yesterday. I can't believe he left me.

I heard someone barged in my house. I glanced and saw the girls with worried looks and plastic bags on their hands."Jennie~" they said together and hugged me. I hugged them back and cried more."Calm down" Jisoo unnie said. And all of them calmed me down."Just block him" Lisa suggested and I did what she said."Here! Change your number" Rose said handing me a new sim card."My advise to you is delete every picture you have" Jisoo unnie said. I did all what they said but it didn't work. I still thought about him every night and day and every single second.

2 years later....

Me and the girls went shopping for 2 hours. Guess what! We won the raffle promo of our school~! It was free travel to Seoul and a free condo room. Also we recieved 250,000 won cash award. We felt so blessed and happy. We decided to hit the club after shopping for our outfit and have fun.

After we we're done shopping,we dressed into our outfits that we bought awhile ago. I wore a tight red dress that is above the knee and it is sleeveless. I paired it with a bright red lipstick,mascara and a few blush on. While Jisoo wore the same design as mine but hers is black. Rose also had the same but she had blue. Lisa also had the same but she had dark green.

We rode a cab and headed to the bar. When I saw the bar I remembered Mark. This is where we broke up. This is where it all ended. I managed to hold on my tears and went inside. We picked a light booth because all the dark booths we're occupied by the dirty couples.

We had a couple of drinks and had litle conversations until one man invited Lisa to dance,Lisa of course said yes. All of them got invited exept me. I watched them danced until one man came to me and sat on the seat infront of me. I looked at his face and noticed it was Jaebum. Mark's best friend.

"How are you?" he said in a worried tone."Fine" I replied with a little smile."Have you moved on?" he asked and I just nodded."Sorry" he said."For what?" I asked."Because he left you" he said and looked down drinking his gin."It's not your fault. But why? Why did he left me?" I asked as tears started to fall. He handed me a handkerchief and I accepted it."I don't know either. But knowing Mark,he is not that type of person" he said with a chrious look. I nodded and suddenly I lost conciousness. I realized that I was all drunk.

----⊙⊙-----

THATS IT! THATS THE FLASHBACK! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT,VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!