The First Day

Clarke's POV:

" Hi. I'm Clarke. I just moved here from Orlando and........ And I'm an agent, the type that goes out killing people. So you could call me a spy. Well I was.But now I'm an ordinary school girl." I sigh as I look in the mirror on my whitewashed wall. How corny does that sound?? Agent...ha....but true.

How did I even end up here? Why New York?? You could have went anywhere Clarke but you chose New York didn't you. I sigh again before getting dressed for the first day of school.
Clarke's Outfit:

I grab my car keys and quickly lock the door leaving for my first day of school

I decide to park my car a few blocks away from the school just as a precaution, by the time I reach the school I hear the first bell ring, great already late, I grab my bag and slowly walk into the school, not knowing what to expect. I open the main doors and I'm Standing in a hall way, just like the movies I'd watch when I was... No forget about that, this is a new start, forget the past. There were people rushing and pushing past me to get to class. I'm in a trance just looking at everyone, all the slamming of the lockers and the noises of teenagers when I feel a hand on the back of my left shoulder. As an instinct I use my right hand to grab their left, twisting their arm as I turn around making them wince a bit.

" Hey." She says in a harsh tone, I immediately drop my arm and smile. Shit
" Sorry. Just instinct I guess." I sigh. Repositioning the bag on my shoulder.
" Your new right??" She smiled as if she knew about me or something, what if she's undercover or like a murderer or.....STOP!! Your trying to blend in with everyone. Stop thinking that everyone is gonna fucking kill you.
" Yeah," I simply say," Do you know where room S6 is because I have no idea." I laugh a bit, trying to lighten the mood. Like a lost puppy
" Actually, I have that class now, you must be quite smart. I'm not saying I am just that's top science. Were you smart in your other school??" Why is this girl asking so many questions???? Ok ok just relax.
" Er. Well actually I didn't really do much of school I moved around people quite a lot." And killed them but that's a bit much for a first conversation.
" Well good luck I mean Mr. Jaha is literally the strictest teacher I've ever known. He's horrible to my brother " She says.
" Your brother??"
" Yeah. Bellamy, he's in our class, kinda looks like me. My teachers horrible to him and me sometimes."

As we walk down the halls she tells me everything about everyone, wow. This girl can't keep her mouth shut but I admit, I like her.

She's so pretty and she's got style like, not that I would know obviously.
Her outfit: