Some Short Picture Imagines

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: I might start doin this as a series that occurs in this imagines book every so often, cuz there are some pics of Kellin that I see and can picture an exact story to go with them, and rather than making a separate book (cuz like Im writing another 2 Kellin whole fanfictions to add to my collection as it is) I'll just do several short pic imagines in one "chapter" thingy. Listen Ik it sounds kinda complicated and weird but you'll get what I mean as you read these imagines ok DAMN. XD )))))

Imagine being on tour with Sleeping With Sirens, and persuading Kellin to let you go in the mosh pit at the next show, rather than staying backstage as you have done so far this tour. Kellin is unsure, because he doesnt want you to get hurt, and is very protective of you, but as he hasnt confessed his feelings towards you yet, and doesnt want to give anything away, he eventually says that you can, as long as you wear an earpiece that he can talk to you on throughout the show, and so that he can hear if anything goes wrong down there. Up until half way through the concert, you were rocking out, headbanging, and singing along to your favourite band, and inbetween songs Kellin would compliment your voice and tell you that you should feature in one of the songs on their next album, which made you blush. However, soon after the half way point in the concert, when the guys ran off stage for a few minutes, before they returned, Kellin had changed shirts because he was so sweaty, Kellin noticed a change in your behaviour. He kept his eyes on you throughout the next song, and when you spoke up about what was bothering you, he locked onto the source of you discomfort. Standing behind you, grinding up against you, was some guy, slightly taller than Kellin, and a little younger too. Kellin heard you ask him politely to move away and leave you alone, but the douchebag refused. Instantly, Kellins protective instincts took over, and he paid close attention as you, once again, asked the man to leave you alone.
The mans response was "Why would I move away from an ass as fine as yours!?! Fuck, you're hot as hell!" and, in less than a second, Kellin ripped out his earpiece, and stopped the song.
"Excuse me, dude, but you're getting very close to that beautiful girl, who clearly isnt interested in you, and we'd both appreciate it if you backed the fuck up." He stated in his microphone, gaining cheers from the fans as he sassed the douchebag.
"How do you know she isnt interested!?!" He shot back.
Kellin scoffed into the mic "The look on her face tells me how uncomfortable she is right now, and she's mine, so, Im going to repeat this only once more: BACK. THE FUCK. UP."
The douchebag held his hands up by his head and left the venue, Kellin nodded and looked back over at you, only to see you blushing intensely. He put his earpiece back in, and you smirked.
"Im yours, am I?" You questioned playfully.
Kellin blushed, remembering what he said "U-Uhh, only if you want to be?"
You giggled "I'd be honoured Kels!"

Kellin blushed, remembering what he said "U-Uhh, only if you want to be?"You giggled "I'd be honoured Kels!"

~~~

Kellin was looking thoroughly pissed off, so you ran up to him and started recording him.
"Hey Kels!" You greeted him cheerfully.
He sighed "Hey (Y/N)."
"Can I ask a favour of you?" You asked curiously.
Kellins eyebrow raised "I guess?"
"Sorry, uh, this is kinda hard for me to say, Im really nervous..." You pretended.
Kellins eyes lit up with hope "It's fine (Y/N), just ask."
You take a deep, dramatic breath "Will you..."
"Yeah...?" Kellin urged excitedly.
"Fist me daddy?" You asked as you held your fist out in front of him.
Kellin looked 3142% done when he held his fist out to bump yours "I fucking hate you."