The Doctor Saves Your Relationship

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: This is gon be a long ass chapter hoes. Also, side note, IF YOU DONT WATCH DOCTOR WHO YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IN THE FUCK IS GOING ON MMKAY. XD )))))

~ Kellins POV ~

"I saw you with him! Dont even TRY to deny it!" I almost shout at my fiance, (Y/N).
She sighs and rolls her eyes "For God sake Kellin, he was a work colleague and a close friend of mine, NOTHING ELSE!"
"Nothing else!?! Then why were you going to lunch with him!?!" I question, angry on the outside, but terrified on the inside. I dont want to lose her.
"Why were you spying on me, is the better question! Dont you trust me at all!?!" She argues, pain lacing her voice. I feel horrible for accusing her, but I cant stop myself. I need to know.
I scoff "Trust you? After seeing you on a date with another man!?! So you're not just a cheater, but a DELUSIONAL cheater, got it, thanks for clearing that up!"
(Y/N) turns away from me then, so that her back is facing me "It wasnt a date..." She mumbles in a quiet voice.
"What was it then!?! A damn wedding plan!?! Whens the big day!?!" I throw my arms in the air and let out a frustrated groan.
"I thought you and I had something Kellin, clearly whatever we did have is gone now." (Y/N) basically whispers.
"I couldnt agree more!" I seethe.
She inhales a shaky breath "Then why dont you just go?"
I laugh without humour "Y'know what!?! I really dont know! Thanks for reminding me though, Im out of here!" I shake my head "I wish we'd never-" I begin, but I stop when I notice (Y/N) starting to shake, then freezing suddenly, which confuses me. It's then, I notice something: the clock has stopped ticking. I raise an eyebrow and turn to the window, to see a bird frozen in place, in mid-flight! My eyebroiws furrow in confusion, when I hear a voice coming from behind me.
"A frozen moment in time, caused by an electromagnetic time manipulator, structured and invented by yours truly!" A British man says from behind me.
I turn to face him, and see him leaning against a blue police box. I recognize him instantly, I'd know that long brown coat and sticky-uppy hair anywhere.

"What the hell are you doing in my house!?! You're a fictional character!" I blurt out

The man, dressed as The Doctor, laughs "Only in this reality, in others, like the one I came from, Im as real as the queen herself!"
"What do you mean!?!" I havent watched enough Doctor Who to know what he's talking about.
He waves his hands around dismissively "Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey...stuff. It's a long story, but basically I saved your world from the invasion of the alien spoons and in the process had to rewrite every humans memory into thinking Im a fictional character in a television show rather than a real person."
"Why did you have to do that?" I question.
"If you remembered the alien spoons existed for even a split second, you'd explode, and I didnt fancy having to explain to other planets how the humans died after exploding over alien spoons." The Doctor laughs "Of all the things you could've questioned about what I just told you, you questioned why I erased your entire planets memory of me!?! I love humans!"
"What are you doing here? Why did you freeze time?" I ask, actually believing him now because that bird is still frozen in mid-flight.
The Doctor turns serious and points his sonic screwdriver at my, also frozen in time, fiance "You were about to destroy a relationship that will influence millions. In another dimension, your fiance was my companion, and so were you, Kellin, for a short time. It was this exact moment that her world was destroyed, not by an alien invasion of intergalactic spoons, but by your words. You were about to say you wish the two of you had never met, and those words ruin both of your lives, I've seen it. I witnessed (Y/N) cry for weeks on end, then I watched her fade away, into a ghost of herself, nothing could save her. I watched you lose interest in your music after suffering from writers block for months, I saw you ignore your fans, your friends and your family, and then, finally, I saw you end your own life, because you couldnt live with yourself after saying those horrible things to (Y/N). And when she heard news of your death, she ended her own life too. I tried to stop her, but I was too late. Her last words to me were written on paper, and they were a time, a date, a place, and the words 'please Doctor, one last favour, save him'. Im here to stop you from ruining your life."
As The Doctor's words sink in, I start to feel faint "Sh-She killed herself!?! And then asked you, as her final wish, to save ME!?!"
The Doctor nods "(Y/N) loves you, more than anything. See for yourself, walk round and look at her face right now, as she predicts what you were about to say to her."
I run over to her and stand in front of her, to find her staring at the floor, her eyes wide in shock, tears frozen in place on her cheeks, her hands clawing at her hair. My baby looks terrified. And it's all my fault.
"Come with me, I've got some things to show you, this moment wont be frozen forever." The Doctor urges in a quiet, respectful voice.
I nod, take a deep breath, and turn to face him. He pushes the TARDIS door open and shows me inside, I head inside in shock, even though I've seen the inside of the TARDIS many times on tv, this is so different. To actually BE here, and see it in person...I cant explain the feeling. The Doctor runrs around me and shuts the TARDIS door with a snap of his fingers, before practically flying over to the console at the center of his phenomenal time machine.
"Right, so, for our first destination, we arent going backwards or forwards in time! We're only moving a few thousand miles!" The Doctor explains as he runs around the console, pulling various levers, pushing this button, then that one, then flipping that switch, then swirling around some weird glass-looking orb thing. The TARDIS rattles and tilts to the side, so I grab onto the strangely shaped pillar beside me to hold myself up. Then, it stops, and The Doctor just gives me a look, a look that tells me to go over to him, but he looks sad for some reason.