Lost In A Forest...With SHERLOCK!?!

"Kellin, are you SURE this is the right way!?!" You ask as you cling to his arm in the dark forest. You and Kellin were on a pathway to some hotel he'd booked, the pathway is too tight for any vehicle to pass through, so you're having to walk down this path, in a forest, in the pitch black, because you got held up in traffic and got here late at night.
"Yes (Y/N)! If Im right, we should be in the hotel yard...NOW!" He smiles as he shines the torch light around the area you stand in, but the smile falls, because you're still surrounded by forest.
"Kellin! Where the fuck are we!?!" You ask, getting more and more scared by the second.
"But we...we should be in the yard!?!" Kellin runs a hand through his hair, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.
"Call someone on your phone, get someone to come pick us up!" You suggest eagerly, wanting to be out of this forest as quickly as you got lost in it.
Just as Kellin pulls his phone out of his pocket, a voice can be heard from within the shadows of the trees directly in front of you. "You wont get signal."
You hide behind Kellin. "How would you know?" Kelli asks, sounding protective.
"Sherlock! Shut up! We dont know these people!" A smaller, friendlier voice says from beside the other shadow.
"Correction John: YOU dont know these people. I on the other hand can tell you that in front of us is a couple. The man is in his late 20's or early 30's, though his face doesnt age as fast as others. He doesnt work in an office judging by the clothes he wears, I'd say American from the accent, a fan of rock music. He has a higher pitched voice than the average male when singing and gets criticised on that harshly. He's completely in love with the female hiding behind him and will do anything to protect her. He hates his natural smile and he grows his hair longer to hide his face as much as possible, because he's incredibly self conscious. I'd say he's in a rock band. Self conscious of his height too, though he doesnt realise he is infact average height for an American male. He's good at art and likes to experiment, he's not afraid to be different and his hair is naturally blonde, or at least it was when he was younger, possibly a darker brown now, but his hair is dyed."
Yours and Kellins jaws are hanging open. You stand beside Kellin "How did you know all that?"
"The rock style came from the length of the hair as well as the ripped and careless style in which he carries himself. Not careless as in lazy, but careless as in he doesnt care what people think because he is happy in himself. He's protective of you, but not in the possessive way, which leads me to believe he loves you a lot more than you realise. Self conscious of his height because of how he carries himself, I should imagine in pictures with others he either does them at an angle in which he looks taller or he leans against the other person or people and stands on his tip toes without being noticed."
You nod slowly "What can you tell me about myself then, Sherlock?"
"You are a lot more of a mystery to me, but I can deduct some things. You like your boyfriends hair longer rather than shorter. He's your boyfriend but you want him to be more, as long as he is ready for such a commitment. You love him with all your heart and trust him with your life. You know he isnt some muscular hunk, but you go to him for protection nonetheless because you know he will keep you safe. You've dyed your hair in the past, but I cant quite tell if you are your natural colour at present. You love Christmas more than any other time of year. You love rock music too and generally carry the same style as your other half, but sometimes you do let things get to you, you'd never tell your boyfriend that though. The way you cling to your boyfriend tells me you experienced some sort of abuse in your past and that it caused you to self harm, you're proud of yourself for overcoming that but at times you still get the urge to cause damage to yourself."
You're holding back tears "Why did you have to say that!?! Why did you have to tell him those things I was trying to keep a secret!?!"
"Why wouldnt you tell me all that shit (Y/N)?" Kellin asks, you turn to him and see tears in his eyes.
"Because I didnt want to hurt you." You explain.
Kellin shakes his head "No, not that, knowing that you've endured abuse makes me angry and knowing that you've self harmed upsets me, but we cant get past that and I can help you. Im asking why you didnt tell me that you want me to be more than just your boyfriend?"
Your eyes widen as a single tear rolls down your cheek "Because I was scared of what you would say. I know that we only met because I was a fan at a concert, I dont want to rush things and make you think that I love you because you're famous or whatever, I want to wait for you so that I know you want this too!"
Kellin takes your hands "Baby, I know you love me for me, I love you for you too, you dont have to hide the strength of that love anymore, you wont scare me away. I know that you're scared of losing me, but you wont. I promise."
You smile at him, before turning to Sherlock. "And you, you're Sherlock Holmes. I'd say you're shorter than people assume you are, but you're above average height. You solve crimes, not because you get paid, but because you enjoy it. Your accomplice, John Watson, has gone through hell after you faked your own death, which I always knew you had, by the way. You're single, and you like it that way, you find emotional attachments difficult and expressing your feelings is only possible when you're intoxicated, like you were on Johns stag do, if Im correct?"
"How did you know all of that?" Sherlock asks curiously, but you can hear him smiling.
"I can smell the alcohol on your coat from here, and it matches the smell on Johns coat, leading me to believe you were together that night and havent washed your coats yet. Judging by the faintness of the smell, I'd say the stag do was...hmmm...3-no-4 days ago!" You explain, smiling widely, you're a professional profiler.
John laughs and nods before clapping his friend on the back "She's got us all figured out Sherlock!" John walks forward and shakes your hand "Its really nice to meet someone who takes these deductions as seriously as Sherlock does!"
You smile "Im a profiler, its my job. Why do you think Kellins expression earlier was one of shock and recognition, and not one of fear or anxiety like those who Sherlock usually profiles?"
John laughs and claps "Brilliant! So, what are you both doing about here?"
"Obviously they're lost John, keep up." Sherlock declares before stepping out of the shadows and shaking your hand "Pleasure...?" You nod at him.
"Im (Y/N) and my boyfriend behind me is Kellin." John and Sherlock both shake Kellins hand before Sherlock turns and smiles at you "We can lead you back to your car, the black landrover?"
You nod "Rental, becau-"
"You couldnt risk bringing your own car down here, of course, I understand." Sherlock finishes your sentence, you nod and laugh before following Sherlock as he leads you towards your car. You walk in step with Sherlock as John and Kellin walk behind you, you talk with Sherlock about profiling and books and crimes and cant stop smiling, finally someone with similar skills and interests as you!
John is suddenly beside you, he coughs "Listen (Y/N)...Kellin is at a loss here, feeling very left out it seems, I completely understand why you want to spend time with Sherlock, the genius with similar interests, but dont forget about the man you love."
You nod and smile at him "Alright. John, take my place, Imma walk the rest of the way with Kellin, is thats ok with you Mr. Holmes?"
Sherlock nods "Please, call me Sherlock."
You shake your head "Mr. Holmes, less personal, dont you think?" You wink at him and he laughs as you stop and wait for Kellin to catch up with you, them you start walking in step with him. "Hey Kels, whats wrong?"
"I just...I knew YOU were good and you can figure out anyone, but what Sherlock told me...a complete stranger...I was intending to keep my insecurities to myself, thats all." He explains quietly, staring down at the floor.
You pull one of his hands out of his pockets and lace your fingers with his "Why would you want to keep your insecurities a secret from me Kels?"
"Because I know that you'll try and fix them, I dont want you feeling hopeless because you cant." Kellin sighs.
You squeeze his hand "Kellin, if you've never let me TRY to fix your insecurities, how do you know for definite that I cant?"
"Because nobody can, I hate them and I always will." Kellin states.
You raise an eyebrow "But I dont, do I? You know that feeling you get when someone smiles at you or waves at you, the urge to smile or wave back is almost impossible to fight, correct?" Kellin nods, you continue "So, I have decided on a plan here. In order to fix your hatred for your smile, Im going to smile at you ALL the time, so you HAVE to smile back! Im going to make you laugh with my endless supply of dick jokes and there is nothing you can do to stop me! Eventually, smiling will become so natural to you, it will be like breathing, and you wont be able to hate that part of you anymore, because how can you hate something like breathing that is your signature, that is a part of you that you cannot change? Simple answer: you cant."
Kellin laughs slightly "Baby...you dont have to do that."
You kiss his cheek "Oh but I do, because you hating one of the most gorgeous physical features you possess is ludicrous, so Im going to stop it! You probably wont ever love your smile or boast about it or whatever, but Im gonna help you stop hating it."
Kellin smiles slightly "How will I ever repay you?" You hear a branch snap and instantly bury yourself in Kellins jacket, he wraps an arm around you and holds you against him protectively. "Ah, thats how!"
You raise an eyebrow "Huh?"
Kellim laughs slightly "I'll repay you by protecting you for the rest of our forever!"