Interviewing Kellin

Hey, this is Heather, and today Im gonna be interview my husba-The lead singer of my favorite band: Kellin Quinn! This is him beside me by the way.

"Hey guys! This is Kellin Quinn!"

So, Kellin, first question: What do you think of High School Musical?

"Yes."

Same. Second question: Is Kellic real?

"Duh!!!"

I mean I could've fucking answered that myself man! Next question: What do you think about Fuenciado?"

"Excuse you but Viccypoo belongs to me. Jaime needs to step the fuck off my man!"

Yes! Ok, next question: There are A LOT of very beautiful females reading this interview right now, anything you wanna say to them?

"Well hey there ladies!"

Did you seriously just wink at a fangirl through a page. You realize you've probably just killed someone.

"Shit! Would the kiss of life be out of the question!?!"

Though Im sure every fangirl here would love that, I dont want anymore dead, so please dont. Back to the interview! What are your plans for 2016?

"Uh...well the new album is coming out at some point, the date itself is so top secret that even I dont know it, there'll probably be some more music videos. I cant wait to tour the UK again! Fucking love the UK man.

You're speaking to a British girl right now dude, how the FUCK can you love the UK!?! The weather is bipolar, we're smol as fuck, how!?!

"First of all being small isnt a problem, I happen to think small things are cute. Small girls, small dogs, small babies, hello!?! ADORABLE! Especially short girls, DAMN! I love the food over there, fish and chips is AWESOME! Also, your bipolar weather is a lot better than being CONSTANTLY fried alive in most of the US!"

Ok I see your point. Also the fact that you called smol girls cute and Im 4'8 caN WE JUST!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"Haha, awh! I didnt know you were the small!?! Thats adorable!"

Thanks man! If you could describe yourself by your looks, how would you describe yourself?

"A weird looking fish."

oK I HEARD YOU SAY THAT IN A HOT TOPIC INTERVIEW BEFORE AND I RANTED SO HARDCORE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND OK IF YOU ARE A FISH YOU ARE THE SEXIEST AND MOST GORGEOUS FISH I HAVE EVER SEEN AND GODDAMMIT YOU ARE NO FISH YOU ARE A GOD AMONGST MEN MMKAY I ONCE CHANGED MY KIK PROFILE PICTURE TO YOUR FACE AND I GOT 43 RANDOM CREEPY STRANGERS MESSAGING ME BECAUSE OF YOUR GOOD LIKES I REST MY CASE!¡!¡!¡

"Holy shit. Thats so nice of you to say, thank you!"

You're welcs. Who would you say is the most beautiful girl you have ever seen?

"Easy: the girl reading this."

Seriously Kellin you just killed another 20 people.

"Oops. Sorry..."

You will be, trust me, these people are my friends goddammit.

"I said Im sorry!"

I guess you cant help it that you're the definition of perfection.

"No I ca-Wait WHAT!?!"

Dont get me started dude, I've already ranted once in this interview.

"Well alrighty then."

Least favorite flavor of icecream?

"None. I love all icecream! Any icecream I will eat! What about you?"

Eh. I mostly eat only chocolate icecream. Im a very picky bean. I dont like vanilla, strawberry is too sickly for me on its own...I can basically have any icecream as long as its accompanied by chocolate. I guess that concludes this interview! Kellin, I'll leave you to end this properly!

"Alright! Sweet! Its been an awesome interview, I really enjoyed it, I love answering your questions! Thanks for reading beautiful, I love you! Stay strong babygirl! No matter what battle you are fighting, I believe you can win it! If you have any more questions, or you want me to do another interview, let me know in the comments! Again, thanks for having me, see you soon beautiful, peace!"