You Both Want To Be The Joker

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Requested by my smol bb muffin child - @SkylerLaneFranta
This request was so fucking awesome to me that I had to start it straight away so yass queen slay it. Im gon try do a fuck tonne of writing today my frenz lmao. XD )))))

~ Your POV ~

You stroll downstairs, into the living room, to find Kellin sitting on the couch, on his phone, scrolling through your instagram, and practically drooling over your selfies.
You smile "Hey Kels, whacha doin?"
Kellin jumps in shock and quickly turns off his phone, blushing "Hey baby, uh, n-nothin..."
You giggle "So, you totally werent just lowkey stalking my instagram?"
Kellin shakes his head "Nope. I would never do that."
You roll your eyes "Whatever. Anyway, I came down here to tell you I have decided what Im going to be for Halloween this year!"
He grins at you excitedly "What are you gonna be baby? Something sexy!?! Well, I mean, in all fairness, you look sexy no matter what you wear, so there was no point in me really asking that question at all....what are you dressing up as?"
You laugh and shake your head "Im gonna be The Joker!"
Kellin gasps "That's so cool baby!" Then, he pouts "But how are we going to be couple goals with our costumes? It's not like I can go as Harley Quinn!" He laughs at his own joke, then stops, when he sees your face "You cant be serious."
You squeal "But you would be so fucking cute! Not to mention sexy! We could get you a wig, or dye your hair, and-oh my god-just IMAGINING you with pigtails has got me straight up dead!"
"Im not being Harley Quinn." Kellin says sternly.
You start daydreaming "But, like, imagine you in those booty shorts! Holy shit, Vic would be on a one way train to boner city! And, you'd obviously have to wear the 'daddy's lil monster' t-shirt, which would ALSO destroy Vic! Ha! Yes!"
Kellin sighs "Why cant YOU be Harley Quinn and I be The Joker? Doesnt that make more sense?"
You raise an eyebrow "Does it make more sense for ME to wear booty shorts?"
He nods frantically "Fuck yeah!"
You roll your eyes "No, it does not, because I can wear booty shorts anytime I want, obviously in the comfort of my own home because Im insecure as all balls, but YOU do not own a single pair of booty shorts Mr. Quinn, and I think it's about time we change that!"
Kellin shakes his head "I will not dress up as Harley Quinn!"
You sigh "Kellin. Babe. You do realise that, on every social media site, whenever you search for Kellin Quinn Gifs, a bunch of Harley Quinn ones show up too! You have the same last name as her, you're practically the same person!"
Now it's his turn to roll his eyes "Yeah, we're 100% the same person, apart from the fact Im not some murdering psychopath that is regularly tortured by her lover!"
You giggle "I love the fact you didnt say you're not the same person because of your gender, that's fucking priceless."
Kellins eyes widen "No, I just, fuck, I, we're different because of that too, just fucking, listen to me!"
You laugh hysterically "It's ok Kellin, I'd go gay for you if you were female."
He sighs "I guess, if I sound like a girl, I may as well identify as one."
You mess up his hair "Now, now, dont be like that, your voice is perfect!"
Kellin shrugs "I dont know." He turns to you with his best puppy dog eyes "(Y/N), babygirl, can I PLEASE be The Joker this year for Halloween?"
You smirk at him "Do you wanna know the difference between you and I Kellin?"
He raises an eyebrow "Ok...?"
You turn away from him "I can restrain myself from giving into your puppy dog eyes."
Kellin tries to defend himself "Hey, so can-"
Then, you turn back to face him, and give him YOUR best puppy dog eyes. You add a cute little pout too, just for effect.
Kellin gulps "Oh fuck."
You sigh dramatically "Kellin, PLEASE dress as Harley Quinn for Halloween so that I can see you in booty shorts!"
Kellin shakes his head "No, no, no, no, NO!"
Your puppy dog eyes and pout intensify.
You see Kellins entire being practically melt "Fuck sake."

And so, on Halloween night, the two of you sat on your couch, binge watching horror movies and eating way too much candy. Kellin had his hair in pigtails, you had yours slicked back and temporarily spray-dyed bright green. You had a deep purple suit on, and Kellin was wearing the cutest booty shorts the world had ever seen.

"I knew you'd never be able to resist me!"
"Fuck you."
"In those booty shorts? I dont think Vic would allow that!"