Live And Unplugged Release

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: I feel like this imagine accurately describes my reaction to the new album. So yeah. Nuff said. XD )))))

~ Kellins POV ~

I was woken up by a high pitch squeal and a pillow hitting my face. "KELLIN, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE THE FUCK UPPP!!!" My gorgeous wife (Y/N) shouts enthusiastically.
I groan "Whyyyyyy!?!"
"BECAUSE ITS OFFICIALLY APRIL 8TH AND LIVE AND UNPLUGGED IS NOW PROPERLY RELEASED AND-" She cuts herself off by squealing and flailing excitedly in bed beside me. I open my eyes wider and see she isnt even in her pajama's.
"Baby, did you sleep in your clothes?" I ask her.
She shakes her head and grins "I havent slept a wink! As soon as you fell asleep I went to the living room and started a proper countdown until midnight, then, exactly a minute ago, I ran in here to wake you up because the new album is officially out!" (Y/N) explains, smiling wider than I've seen in a while.
My jaw drops "You havent slept!?!"
She rolls her eyes and shakes her head "One does not simply sleep when ones husbands new album is to be released!"
I laugh slightly "Baby, I know you're excited, I am too, but c'mon, cuddle with me until the morning, then we'll listen to it together for the first time. Considering I did offer to show you the songs before this, but you told me you wanted to wait with your fellow fangirls, Im guessing you're desperate to hear the new songs?"
(Y/N) squeals "YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!"
I laugh and nod "Exactly, so think about how you'll be able to fangirl with all of your friends online tomorrow over the album! Just sleep for now, please, I cant sleep right without you, I wake uP every other minute because I cant get comfortable without you in my arms." I pout at her.
She smiles at me "Fiiine!" She sticks her tongue out at me, before picking herself up off the bed and stripping down to her underwear, while humming the tune to The Strays, she skips over to my closet and pulls one of my shirts out, before taking her bra off with her back to me and pulling my shirt over her head. Damn...she always looks so much better than I do, even in my own clothes. I bite my lip and watch her. (Y/N) turns back to me and giggles at my expression, before slipping into bed beside me, I pull her into my chest and kiss her hair.
"Goodnight babygirl, I love you." I whisper in her ear.
She turns to kiss me lovingly "Goodnight Kels, I love you too."
I smile as my eyes fall shut, my arms holding (Y/N) protectively against me.

I wake up in bed alone, which instantly worries me.
I sit bolt upright "(Y/N)???" I call out her name, wondering if she just went to the toilet or something. However, when I get no response, my worry grows into fear. Has something happened to her!?! My beautiful (Y/N)!?! My babygirl!?! I jump out of bed and start searching the house. I reach the living room and find her sitting on the floor with her huge headphones on, music probably blaring, with a notepad and pen beside her. I raise an eyebrow and laugh slightly as I walk over to sit down opposite her.
"(Y/N), what are you doing?" I ask as her gaze locks with mine.
(Y/N) calmly picks up her pen and starts to write on her notepad. Once finished, she passes the message to me.

" I am listening to every song on Live And Unplugged, in order, and I am not talking to anyone until I am done. I am remaining calm until I have heard every song. It is not a personal thing, I just want to hear all of these songs without screaming the house down. I love you. "

Her note makes me smile and laugh a little,  this is typical (Y/N) behavior, she's such a hardcore fangirl, its unreal! I hold my hand out and she passes her pen to me, I write out my response before passing it to my gorgeous wife.

" Wow. I wont try and argue with you, because I know how stubborn you are! So, tell me, what song are you up to now? "

She reads over my note and I hand her the pen back, (Y/N) speedily writes out her response before passing it to me.

" Good. I'm now listening to Who Are You Now. "

I nod and write out my reply.

" I'm guessing you wont tell me what you think about any of the songs until you've heard them all? "

(Y/N) takes my note and only writes out one word.

" Correct. "

I laugh and shake my head, before writing out my next question.

" Do you want something to eat? "

She takes my message and reads over it quickly, then she responds.

" Yes please, could you grab me some fruit? "

My eyes scan over her short letter and I shake my head, smiling devilishly as I write my reply.

" Chocolate it is then! "

(Y/N) smiles and winks at me, so I stand up and stroll into the kitchen, grabbing her some of her favorite chocolate from the fridge. I make myself a coffee, before carrying that and her chocolate bar into the living room. I stop in the doorway and my eyes widen. (Y/N) is dancing around the room, eyes closed, headphones on, completely consumed by the music. I hear her humming along, and I know she's jamming out to Santeria, I'll admit that was one of my favorite covers we've ever done! I stand in the doorway, smirking and sipping my coffee, enjoying the view of her shaking her ass and smiling, without realizing Im watching her. 

It doesnt take long for her to finish that song, then she sits to listen to the finale of the album. Finally she removes her headphones and takes a deep breath. "KELLIN!" She calls out my name in a high pitched squeal, not turning to face me.
"Yeah baby?" I laugh slightly from the doorway.
(Y/N) jumps and turns to me "How long have you been stood there?"
I smirk "I've finished an entire cup of coffee standing here."
Her eyes widen "You saw me dancing didnt you."
I burst out laughing at her expression, and nod "Yeah, and it was sexy as fuck to be honest!"
She blushes and shakes her head "Whatever, Im ready to give my opinions now."
I run over to sit opposite her and cross my legs, eagerly awaiting her approval on the album "What did you think!?!"
She is quiet for a moment, she takes a deep breath and closes her eyes calmly, before opening them wide and grinning excitedly "THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE LISTENED TO THIS YEAR! THAT ALBUM IS A MASTERPIECE! THE WAY YOU RE-WROTE THOSE SONGS TO FIT THE ACOUSTIC STYLE YOU GOING FOR WAS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! THE WAY YOU SHOWED OFF YOUR PHENOMENAL VOCAL RANGE, WAS MESMERIZING! THE RANGE OF SONGS YOU CHOSE TO RE-WRITE WAS FUCKING PERFECT! I AM IN LOVE WITH EVERY SONG ON THIS ALBUM! IN SOME SONGS, YOUR VOICE SOUNDS SOFT AND CALMING, THEN IN OTHERS IT SOUNDS MORE UPBEAT AND GRITTY, TO FIT THOSE SONGS! FOR EXAMPLE, IN WITH EARS TO SEE AND EYES TO HEAR, YOUR VOICE WAS SOFTER THAN BUTTER, BUT IN SANTERIA IT WAS MORE UPBEAT AND GRITTY, NOT TO MENTION INCREDIBLY SEXY! THIS ALBUM WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT! I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I AM SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU!"
My jaw drops at the speed in which she said all of that. "Holy shit baby, did you even breathe during that speech!?!"
She falls backwards dramatically as she pants "NO!"
I laugh "What was your favorite song!?!"
(Y/N) gasps "DONT MAKE ME CHOOSE MY FAVORITE CHILD GODDAMMIT!"
I fall backwards Im laughing so hard "Oh my god baby, you're amazing!"
"Thank you." She responds sweetly, before sitting up "HOWEVER!" She points at the ceiling "I HAVE A QUESTION!"
I sit up and raise an eyebrow "Fire away...?"
"BULLETPROOF, NOTHING TO LOSE, FIRE AWAY, FIRE AWAY..." She blurts out instantly, before clamping her hands over her mouth "I am so sorry I dont even."
I laugh and shake my head "Dont worry about it baby, what was your question?"
(Y/N) takes her time collecting her thoughts together calmly before she basically explodes "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE PLAYING AT SINGING WORDS LIKE 'Daddy's gonna love one and all' IN SUCH A SEXY WAY AND GIVING ME A GODDAMN DADDY KINK!?!???!!????!!???"
I burst out laughing and have to wipe tears away "I forgot about that, holy shit! Did I seriously give you a daddy kink?"
She sighs "YES! AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT! YOUR VOICE COULD MAKE ME GET A SOUP KINK TO BE FAIR THOUGH. BUT LIKE. MY GOD. I JUST. KILL ME." She falls back theatrically again.
I smile at her "So overall you like the album?"
(Y/N) stares up at the ceiling "Considering I've been given a kink after listening to the whole album only once, I would say so yes."
I cant stop laughing "You're unbelievable and I love you so much!"
"I love you too babe. But seriously. A fucking daddy kink. Of all the kinks I have read about in Kellic smuts I really thought the daddy kink would stay the one that was only acceptable in Kellic circumstances. This is just not ok on so many levels." (Y/N) elaborates.
I laugh harder and fall forwards to lie beside her. My angel has me laughing my ass off, as always!