Saving Ke$ha

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Hey frenz. Who'd be down for this? ;P )))))

"Unfortunately, no matter how guilty that man is, you are being forced to work with him for the next two years because-"
"You're all blind and powerless retards? Ha, I could've told you that myself!" You cut the judge off, laughing slightly.
Everyone in the court room turns to you, including the sobbing Ke$ha.
You wink at her and give her a small thumbs up, she looks beyond confused, you dont blame her, its not like the two of you have met before.
"Excuse me, but who exactly are you?" The judge asks you from behind his spectacles.
You stand from your seat "Me? Im a vigilante! And honestly these circumstances shouldnt even be up for debate! She was sexually abu-" Your phone begins to ring in your pocket, your ring tone being none other than Die Young, a song by Ke$ha. You smile "Sorry, gotta take this!" You hold the phone to your ear "Hello? Oh, sorry, can you hear me now?" You make your way through the witnesses until you are standing in front of the judge. You climb up onto his desk thing "Can you hear me NOW? Awesome, sweet, what were you saying? Niiiiice! Are you here now!?! Yay! C'mon in, we're not busy or anything!" You giggle before hanging up and gently placing your phone by your feet.
You begin to unbutton your blouse, just then Kellin bursts through the doors. "Baby!" You gasp and smirk at him, Kellin smiles back at you before flinging colour patches of solidified powder onto the ceiling of the court room, everyone stares at the ceiling in shock. You pull your hair out of its previous ponytail and run your hand through it.
"Now the party can start!" You smile at Ke$ha, who is smiling slightly, but still seem confused. You pull a remote control from your pocket and press a button, every phone in the room begins playing Die Young by Ke$ha.

People gasp and try to desperately stop the music, but they cant. You pull a gun out from your back pocket, people start to scream and security aim their guns at you. You roll your eyes and sigh "Im not going to HURT anyone! Im just making the world a better and more FUN place!" You announce before firing at the solidified powder patches on the ceiling, the powder rains from the ceiling, covering the people below in multicoloured powder paint. Your friends jump up from the witness stands and start dancing, grabbing other people and forcing them to dance too. With the security momentarily blind, you jump down from the judges table ad grab Ke$ha's hand, pulling her out the back door and into your jet black van.
"Simple distraction, while also creating the coolest party to ever take place in a court room...not that there would've been much competition in that area." You explain as you brush yourself off.
Ke$ha smiles at you "Was that all for me!?!"
You smile back at her "To get you out of that sticky situation? To free you from that stupid contract? Yeah, it was!"
Ke$ha jumps forward and hugs you "Thank you so much!" She pulls away "But...the contract..."
You nod slowly and pull out the folded contract from your pocket, you unfold it "That would be this one, the one I stole from the jackass that has been abusing you, right?"
Ke$ha's jaw drops "Y-Yeah, thats the one!"
Kellin flops into the drives seat "Hey guys! Sweet, you got her! We ready to leave?"
You shake your head "You gotta record me burning this damn contract babe!"
Kellin grins "Of course!" He pulls his phone out and begins recording you.
You grab a nearby lighter "This is the contract that states Ke$ha is to work with her abuser for another two years, and this lighter represents my exact thoughts on this contract!" You explain before setting the corner of the contract on fire. You smile "And that is why you dont try and make the innocent suffer! Thats right, Donald Trump, we're coming for you next!" You wink at the camera and Kellin ends the recording, you all high five each other. You remove your mask, Kellin removes his balaclava, now nobody will ever know who saved Ke$ha, but that doesnt matter, because now she's safe from working with the man that sexually abused her.