Purge Night #1

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Inspired by the movie The Purge, obviously. Its an awesome movie, but it was a nightmare for my anxiety lmao, and the frustration over the stupidity of like 80% of the characters in the movie oml kms. But yeah! If you dont know the storyline, or what Purge Night it: it's one night a year in which every crime is legal, including murder, all emergency services are unavailable, and you are not charged for the crimes you commit that night. Some people reckon thats whats gonna happen now that Donald Trump is president. I wouldnt be surprised tbh. HERE ARE SOME TRAILERS OF ALL THE PURGE MOVIES IN CASE YOU HAVENT SEEN THEM OR WANNA REFRESH YOUR MEMORIES IF YOU HAVE. XD )))))

~ Your POV ~

You hear the purge siren sounding, and you smirk, time to get down to business! You finish sharpening your swords, before placing them in the straps on your back. You load up all your guns, strapping some to your legs, and an ammo belt around your waist. You make sure you have your stash of keys tightly zipped up in your pouch, that is also hanging around your waist. Tonight, you were not fucking around. You unlock your hotel door, and stroll out into the corridor.
"Evenin' Marco!" You greet your neighbor, who is locked outside of his hotel room, banging on the door.
He turns to you, and his eyes widen in fear, he holds his hands up beside his head "P-Please dont shoot me! W-We're friends!"
You laugh slightly "Chill out dude, Im not killing you tonight!" You pull a hairpin out of your back pocket, and unlock his hotel room door for him. "Stay safe tonight dude, I hope to see you tomorrow!"
Marco looks close to tears "Thank you so much! I owe you my life!"
You laugh and shake your head, turning away from him and continuing your walk out of the hotel you're staying in, as Marco shuts himself inside his hotel room. He definitely wont be purging tonight, that's for sure.

As soon as you take your first step out onto the street, you can hear screaming, and gunfire, as innocent people are slaughtered by weird ass mother fuckers. You let out a sigh of relief, you are gonna have fun tonight! You follow the screams, and end up at a sight you are pretty used to seeing at this point: a group of about 18 psycho's, all wearing masks and carrying weapons ranging from baseball bats to machetes, surrounding a young woman, who looks to be around your age, as she screams and cries, begging them to leave her alone and not hurt her. Ha! Like that'll work, especially on purge night! You shake your head and sigh at her stupidity. Honestly, the amount of people that end up shut outside on purge night without anything to defend themselves, is ridiculous. You stand up from the car you were previously crouched behind, and aim your shotgun. You wait until a few of them are standing directly in front of each other, with their backs to you, and then, you fire, killing three of them with one bullet. The defenseless woman screams, and you roll your eyes, then, the rest of the idiots turn to face you, and run at you, with the intention to avenge their fallen comrades. You wave at them politely, and, when they are too close to escape you, you pull your katana's out from the straps on your back, and perform a rather impressive 360 degree spin in the air, slicing off four heads, a few arms, several hands, and some legs  too. Nice! The remaining shit heads lie on the ground, slowly bleeding to death.
You stand over one of them, who has his face covered with a clown mask "See, this is why you shouldnt attack the innocent! They're no contest, no fun! And, someone a lot more badass than you, will beat the shit out of you for it!"
"Just kill me!" He groans, clutching what's left of his legs.
You laugh, without humor "Where would be the fun in that!?! That'd be letting you off! That's not happening, not on my watch, you are going to die in excruciating pain. It was cool meeting you, rest in seemingly endless pain, fucker!"
You step over him, and approach the terrified, defenseless female.
"A-Are you g-gonna kill me!?!" She cries.
You shake your head "Of course not! Im saving your ass!" You pull a key out of your pouch, and hand it to her "See that hotel over there? I rented out every room on the top floor, and they're all stocked up with defenses, here's the key to one of them, lock yourself up, and stay safe."
The woman takes the key and hugs you "Th-Thank you!"
You take her across the road, back to the hotel, to make sure she gets there safe, then you pass her a machete you stole from one of the psychopaths you killed "Take this too, just in case someone else is up there and they arent very nice."
The woman hugs you again "Th-Thank you, again, I-I'll make it up to you!"
Then she runs inside the hotel. You smile, proud of yourself for saving someone already, only a few minutes into purge night. You set off down the street again, listening for screams, gunshots, anyone calling for help.