Happy New Year!

You were at a New Years Eve party, alone. There are lots of people here, and you know most of them, but never before have you felt this alone in a building filled with people. You dont even know why you bothered coming. There is just over a minute left on the countdown now, before you are officially in 2016. Everyone is going to start kissing soon, and you'd be standing here, alone.
"Excuse me, but we dont have much time, I need you to come with me." A soft American voice says before he grabs your hand and pulls you outside.
He stops in the persons front yard and turns to face you, he lets go of your hand and smiles down at you. You raise an eyebrow "Wh-Why did you bring me out here?"
"My name's Kellin Quinn Bostwick, Im 29, Im the lead singer of a band called Sleeping With Sirens, I love 80's movies, I love Halloween, I love kids and am very family orientated. Im really sorry for taking you out of the party, it just seemed like you werent enjoying yourself." He explains, sounding slightly nervous.
You smile slightly "My name's (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N), Im 26, I love music more than people (specifically rock), I love 80's movies too, Christmas is my favorite time of year, I suppose Im quite good with kids, and I want my own someday. Now, why did you bring me out here?"
Kellin shakes his head and places a finger on your lips. He turns toward the house.
"Five..." The guests inside the house, most of them drunk, begin the countdown.
"Four..."
"Three..." Their voices are getting higher in pitch the closer they get, telling you how excited they are.
"Two..."
"One..."
"Zero! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" Everyone shouts at the same time, fireworks go off and light up the sky above you and Kellin, you stare up at them and cant help but smile, they're so beautiful. In seconds you realize Kellin hasnt taken his eyes off you. You turn back to him and raise an eyebrow, he smirks and wraps his arms around your waist before kissing you softly. You wrap your arms around his neck and deepen the kiss, earning a relieved smile from Kellin against your lips. After a minute or so, you break apart, gasping for air, you rest your head on his chest.
"I took you out here because I saw you standing in the corner of the room all night, not talking to anyone, looking like you were going to cry. I wanted to talk to you, so bad, but I didnt know what to say! I definitely regret leaving it to the last minute. (Y/N), you are THE most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and I hope we can make a lot of fun memories together this year. I took you out here because I think Im in love with you, and I dont think its just because I've consumed a considerable amount of alcohol, and I couldnt stand the thought of you getting kissed by anyone but me on New Years." He explains quietly as he plays with your hair.
You giggle "Well, this is the first time a gorgeous man has admitted that he's in love with me! I think Im in love with you too Kellin, and Im so glad you took me out here. I cant wait to see what 2016 brings if this is the beginning!" You smile up at him.
Kellin replicates your smile down at you "Me neither beautiful, me neither." He changes the subject "So, want to catch a movie sometime?"
"We could catch an 80's nerdathon!" You squeal slightly.
Kellin raises an eyebrow "What's a 'nerdathon'?"
You smile brightly "It's a special nerdy marathon they do in cinemas sometimes, I call them nerdathons. It's a night where they show every movie in a certain series straight after one another. I've been to Back To The Future, The Terminator and The Cornetto  Trilogy nerdathons! They sometimes last from around 9pm until early the next morning, and they have toilet breaks in between obviously, but oh my god I've always wanted to take someone with me to one! You'll love it!"
Kellin is smiling widely down at you as you rant about something you love "Do you know what nerdathons they've got coming up?"
You nod thoughtfully "I know they've got a Star Wars one is a couple weeks, I've seen all of the movies, including the new one, multiple times before obviously. I've seen The Force Awakens twice in IMAX 3D cinema, which is what THE ENTIRE NERDATHON WILL BE IN!"
Kellin gasps "Fuck yeah! I am taking you there!"
You giggle "Awesome, I cant wait!"
A small amount of silence passes, but it's not an awkward silence, rather a happy and slightly nervous silence, then Kellin speaks. "Can I walk you home? And...maybe get your number too?"
You nod "Of course!" You exchange numbers before you turn and start walking home, Kellin walking in step beside you. A large, and clearly drunk, man stumbles towards you, heading straight for you. Instinctively, you grab onto the nearest thing to you: Kellins hand. Your fingers lace with his and he squeezes your hand before slowly pulling you round so you're walking behind him. The drunk man stumbles straight past you and falls over just outside someones house. Holy shit. You start walking beside Kellin again, but you dont let go of his hand. It's not often that you get scared like this, you really thought that guy was heading straight for you. Kellin wraps an arm around you and pulled you into him, kissing your forehead.
"Its alright doll, shhh, calm down, I've got you, you're ok, you're alright, everything's fine, I wont let anything hurt you." He whispers comfortingly all the way to your front door. You stand in your door way and he smiles at you. "I'll find out the exact date of the nerdathon and let you know, but you said its in a couple of weeks, I dont know if I can wait that long before I see you again, so can I possibly take you out to dinner sometime?"
You nod frantically "S-Sure! Anytime! Thank you Kellin, tonight has been amazing."
Kellin nods and grins "It really has! Ok, awesome, I'll pick you up on Tuesday at 8pm, if you're free?"
You're thoughtful for a moment as you go through your mental calendar "Well, if Im not free then any other plans are getting canceled! 8pm Tuesday sounds great, and I cant wait!"
Kellins grin widens at your words "Sweet! Before I go, there's two more things I want to do..."
You raise an eyebrow "And what might they be?"
He shuffles around awkwardly from foot to foot, staring down at his shoes "I was wondering if...-" he looks up at you hopefully "-...could I maybe...hold you one last time, before I go?"
You blush a violent shade of red and nod "Of course!"
Kellin smiles again and steps forward to wrap his arms around you, you wrap yours around his middle and snuggle into his chest. This is absolutely perfect.
After a few minutes of cuddling on your door step, you pull away and raise an eyebrow "What's the other thing you wanted to do?"
Kellin laughs nervously "Well, I wanted to say goodbye to properly, so...goddammit, Im so fucking nervous! Ah...can I, uh, please...kiss you?" He asks, sounding terrified of being rejected.
You giggle at his cuteness before nodding "Definitely! But you dont have to ask, if you wanna kiss me or hold me after this, then, in the words of Shia Lebeouef, just DO IT!"
Kellin laughs "Thank fuck!" He wraps his arms around your waist and you wrap yours around his neck. He leans down and closes his eyes, you lean upwards and close your own. Your lips meet, and the fireworks that go off are more detectable than the last time you kissed, because then there were actual fireworks going off. Now there arent, and you can truly feel the magic. You never want to let this man go, and you are undoubtedly in love with him.