Finding Fetus Pictures Of Him

You were chilling on your couch in your browsing position, scrolling through tumblr, like any other day. Kellin was writing a song he got an idea for a few minutes ago, otherwise you'd be scrolling through tumblr together because you are goals. You were just happily scrolling through countless band pages, until you spotted something, a face you recognized. With wide eyes, you frantically scrolled back to where you had seen the familiar face, your whole life froze. There, on tumblr, where the world could see, was a picture of fetus Kellin with sticky uppy emo hair, a scarf around his neck, a black coat on, looking like some sort of super emo god.
"KELLIN QUINN BOSTWICK!!!" You shout.
"YEAH???" Kellin shouts from upstairs.
"COME DOWN HERE, I HAVE FOUND A THING ON TUMBLR!!!" You shout enthusiastically.
You can hear him sigh "Oh god. OK, ON MY WAY DOWN BABY!!!" Then you hear him hurry down the stairs, he flops onto the couch beside you. "What did you find this time?"
"WhAt ThE fUcK iS thIs ShIt!¿!?" You ask, in complete shock over how emo used to be. You show him the picture and he laughs.
"That was from years ago baby! Before my Closer 2 Closure days!" Kellin explains.
"YoU weRe aN eMo fEtuS, wHy diD yOu noT mENtiOn tHis BefORe!?!" You ask, unable to believe what you have found.
"I didnt think it was important! I was a hardcore emo, there, I said it, can we move on with our lives now?" Kellin laughs, clearly finding your heart attack hilarious.
"Kellin. Jesus christ. Im over here HYPERVENTILATING over what an emo god you were/are and you want to MOVE IN WITH OUR LIVES!?!" You accuse.
He laughs harder "Oh god, you've found out about my supreme emo past time, I'll never hear the end of it!"
"No yOu woNT godDAMMIT!" You start scrolling again and find a screenshot from a video in which Kellin was inly wearing boxers and he bent over. You smirk "Dat ASS!"
Kellin raises an eyebrow "Huh?"
"Hold on, just setting this as my lock screen, home screen and profile picture on everything." You explain quickly as you hurry onto various social media sites. Once you're done, you show Kellin the picture.
"You set THAT as your profile picture!?! No fucking way! I dont believe you!" Kellin challenges.
You shrug smugly "See for yourself! Check my instagram!"
He scowls playfully as he pulls his phone out, unlocks it and goes to instagram. His jaw drops "Holy fucking shit you really did."
You giggle "I cant believe you thought I would lie about such a serious and beautiful thing!"
Kellin raises an eyebrow "My ass is a serious and beautiful thing?"
You nod frantically "HELL YEAH!!!"
He laughs "Thank you baby, but I think your ass is more beautiful." He winks.
You blush "Kellin please stop you know how you affect me and you know what will happen if this continues." You hide your face behind your hair.
Kellin smirks "Ok...-" His tone changes to a sensual whisper "-...babygirl."
You jump up from the floor and start running to the bedroom "I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT!¡!"
Kellin laughs "Are you going to get undressed?"
"OF COURSE!¡! WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO WHEN YOU TEASE ME GODDAMMIT!" You shout as you reach the top of the stairs.
He starts running after you "Oh FUCK YEAH!"
"Quite literally." You reply thoughtfully as you push your bedroom door open. Kellin swings you up into his arms bridal style and strolls into the bedroom, kicking the door shut. It's frickle frackle time!