Mistletoe

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Inspired by the song by Justin Bieber. Yes, Im still a stan for classic Bieber songs goddammit, I cant help it, leave me alone, I am a fetus, and this song is actually a really good Christmas song tbh. Also, ITS FUCKING CHRISTMAS BITCHES!!! YAY!!! I've started blaring my Christmas spotify playlist and life has been gr9 fam. 10/1.0 ANYWHORE, hope ya like dis! Also, 69th imagine in this book boiiiiiiiiii XD )))))

~ Kellins POV ~

"Kellin, come see the Christmas decorations!" My mom calls from downstairs.
Im lying on my bed, on my stomach, wearing a Christmas hat, texting my babygirl. "I will, just give me a second!"
My mom sighs "Are you still texting (Y/N)?"
I grin at the sound of her name "Yeah, of course."
"She lives just down the street Kel, why dont you go see her?" She asks curiously, now standing just outside my bedroom door.
I shrug "I thought it'd be rude of me to go over to her family home when she's celebrating Christmas with her family."
My mom laughs "The two of you only came down here to see your families for Christmas, and, though that is very sweet of you, Im pretty sure both parties know you are desperate to see each other, and honestly, texting each other constantly is just as disruptive! Why dont you invite her and her family over here for Christmas?"
Im thoughtful for a moment, before I nod and smile widely, I look over my shoulder at my mom "Is that ok!?!"
My mom nods and grins "Of course! I love (Y/N), her family is very nice, and I know it'll make you both incredibly happy."
I jump up from my bed to hug her "Thank you so much, I'll call her and ask her!"
My mom laughs and shakes her head "Ok, come downstairs when you're done, to see the decorations and let me know if they are coming."
I smile "I will, thanks again Mom!"
She waves me off, as though it's nothing, then she exits my room and jogs back down the stairs. I moved out just over two years ago, and, at the age of 23, I still come home every year for Christmas, even though I have a girlfriend, who I usually live with. Her and I actually met in school, we were good friends for a long time, and it didnt take me long to develop feelings for her. We've been together since just before I moved out, when I was 18, so it's fair to say we've been quite a lot together. I stand at my window, looking out at my snow covered front yard, and smiling at the sight of the Christmas lights decorating the trees and bushes. I dial my girlfriends number, before holding my phone to my ear. She picks up on the second ring.
"Hey baby!" I greet her.
I hear her adorable giggle, she loves it when I call her that "Hey Kels!"
"So, I was just talking to my mom..." I begin.
I can picture her rolling her eyes sarcastically "I would expect you to do that, considering you're in her house."
I laugh slightly "Shut up!"
My baby laughs "Whatever, continue."
"She realised I was still texting you, and asked me if you and your family wanted to come over here for Christmas?" I ask.
My everything gasps "WHAT!?! REALLY!?!" She squeals.
I nod and my smile widens "Yeah!"
"We could spend Christmas together babe!" My world concludes.
I nod again "We could! Can you go ask your family if they want to come here? Because, if you're coming, I need to cover every inch of the ceiling in mistletoe, so that I have an excuse to kiss you all the time."
My babydoll giggles again "You dont need an excuse to kiss me Kels!"
I shrug "Plus, it'll make it even more romantic, so why not?"
I can picture her shaking her head "You're so fucking cute! So, what's on your Christmas list this year?"
I smile "You."
She gasps, and I can tell she's blushing "Im being serious Kels!"
"So am I." I respond.
"Stop being so cute please, my heart cant take it!" My girl says dramatically.
I smirk "I havent even used possibly the cutest petname on the planet yet!"
She's thoughtful for a moment "Which one's that?"
I bite my lip "Im not sure you're ready for it yet, baby."
I can practically hear the smile in her voice "Oh god. When WILL I be ready?"
"Whenever I next see you, I think." I decide.
She gasps "AND THAT COULD BE IN A FEW MINUTES OH MY GOD IMMA GO ASK MY MOM IF SHE WANNA SPEND CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR FAMILY AND YOU ARE COMING WITH!" My love squeals.
I laugh "Alright, go on then!"
I hear her get up from wherever she was, and run down her stairs excitedly.
"What's got you so excited (Y/N)? Did Kellin write you another song?" My baby's mom asks her. I smirk, does that mean that last time I wrote her a song, she ran downstairs to tell her mom? She's so fucking cute.
"Mom, we do not speak of that, thank you. ANYWAY, Kellin just called me, to say that his mom wants to know if we want to spend Christmas with them, at their house!" My other half explains.
Her mom is thoughtful for a moment "Well, I mean, I'd love that, because that means I dont have to cook everything! But, you'll have to ask your brothers and sister if they want to." I smile widely. This should work out great, my girlfriend's siblings love me and my mom, because Im pretty good with kids, and my mom makes great cookies.
"Ok, LIZA, AUSTIN, AND SPIDERMAN, GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE!" My baby calls them all downstairs. I laugh slightly. Liza is her 4 year old sister, she's so shy, and absolutely adorable, it took a long time for her to even say hi to me, because she used to just run away from everyone, but now she's always super happy to see me, which is really cute. Spiderman's real name is Billie, but he doesnt respond to that anymore, since he discovered Spiderman, he has convinced his 6 year old self that he is Spiderman, and will only ever respond to 'Spiderman', he's an awesome little dude. Austin is (Y/N)'s 16 year old brother, he's super tall, and probably the happiest emo I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, him and I get along really well.
I hear them all run down the stairs.
"What's the habububub?" Liza asks adorably, clearly trying to repeat something she heard from someone else, but getting it just slightly wrong.
"DOES SOMEONE NEED SAVING!?!" Spiderman shouts.
"Sup fam." Austin greets his family.
"Do you guys wanna spend Christmas at Kellins?" My baby asks. I love the way she says my name. There are so many little things I love about her.
"KELEL!?! YUSSS!" Liza squeals, making me smile.
"Yes! I need to team up with SuperMan and make a plan to destroy Green Goblin!" Spiderman decides.
"He's rad, so sure." Austin answers.
"Sweet!" My baby concludes.
Their mother laughs "Alright kiddies, go get yourselves wrapped up warm, and we'll head straight over!"
"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAY!" Liza screams as she runs back up the stairs.
"SPIDEY DOES NOT NEED TO WRAP UP WARM!" Spiderman declares.
Austin sighs "He does if he doesnt want to get sick! Y'know, Spiderman's webs dont work if he's sick, right?"
Spiderman gasps "SPIDERMAN DOES NEED TO WRAP UP WARM!" And the, he's gone.
Austin and (Y/N) share a high-five, before making their way upstairs. My baby holds her phone to her ear again "Did you hear all that Kels?"
"Every word, I'll go tell my mom, see you soon babygirl, I love you!" I say cheerfully.
She squeals, ah yes, that's one of her favourite things to be called, she loves that. "See you soon babe, I love you too!" Then, we both hang up, and I run downstairs, to see the ceiling has lights hanging from it, there's tinsel pinned up on the wall, as well as decorating the tree, which is covered in hundreds of decorations, and already has presents under it. My mom really knows how to decorate!
I smile "This looks amazing Mom!"
"Thanks Kellin! So, what's happening?" She asks.
"They'll be over in a few minutes!" I answer, practically glowing.
"I can see you're very about that!" My mom laughs from the kitchen, turning for a few seconds to smile at me.
I nod frantically, before turning away "Im going to listen to music until they get here."
"Ok, have fun!" My mom calls as I leave the kitchen, and flop onto a couch in the living room. I remove my phone and earphones from my back pocket, and plug it all in, before blasting some Christmas music into my ears.

After two songs, I hear a knock at the front door, and I scramble up from my seat, almost falling on my ass, but managing to keep myself stable. I take my earphones out of my ears and stuff them into my back pocket, doing the same to my phone, then I stand up and brush myself off, as my mom approaches the front door. She unlocks it, smiling at me, before pulling it open. She grins at our visitors.
"HEY GUYS! C'mon in!" My mom greets them, stepping aside to allow them into our home.
Liza steps in first, looking even smaller in her coat that is just a little too big, as well as a wooly hat with a pompom on the end, and some adorable little Winter boots. Then, Spiderman comes in, wearing, you guessed it, a Spiderman suit, and a dark blue coat. Austin comes in next, wearing a black beanie over his already black hair, a black coat, and some pretty hardcore looking black boots. Their mother strolls in next, she looks so much like my baby. Of course, my baby let everyone else come in first, so she enters last, wearing a thick, white, oversized sweater, a black beanie, some black skinny jeans, and a black scarf. Her cheeks are a rosy pink from the cold outside. She looks absolutely gorgeous. I open the living room door, and in less than a second, something is clinging to my left leg. I look down, to see little Liza, smiling up at me adorably. I laugh slightly, and lift her up into my arms, holding her on my hip.
"Hey there, little princess!" I greet her.
She giggles and blushes "Hey Kelel!" That's the sweet nickname she gave me, because she struggles saying my actual name, it's easier for her to just repeat some parts, which is fine by me.
I turn to face the rest of my baby's family "Hey everyone! We're glad you could make it on such short notice!"
Austin and I share a fist bump, and Spiderman approaches me stealthily to high five me, then run off into the living room and try to do parkour on the couches. (Y/N)'s mother just laughs and shakes her head, before following my mom into the kitchen, to help her cook. My baby smiles at me, and I have to catch my breath, she's so beautiful. I turn and kiss Liza's forehead, before placing her down on the floor "Go tell my mom that I said you can have some of my cookies!"
She squeals "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" Then, she runs off as first as her little legs will carry her.
I turn back to my baby, and reach her in a few steps. I wrap my arms around her waist, and she wraps hers around my neck.
"Hello there stranger!" She giggles.
I smile at her "Well hey there beautiful!"
"Where's all this mistletoe I was promised?" My baby teases.
I look up at the ceiling, desperately hoping my mom hung some up somewhere. Eventually, I spot some. I grab my baby's hand, and lead her outside, to my backyard. My mom bought this weird wooden arch thing, as a yard decoration, and she always hangs a piece of mistletoe directly in the middle of it. I saw it from the window, when we were inside. I take my baby under the arch, and wrap my arms around her waist again.
My world smiles up at me "You have impressive eyesight Kels!"
I wink at her "If Im looking for a way to kiss you, I have the best eyesight in the world."
She giggles "You're so cheesy!"
I grin "That's me!"
She shakes her head "So, what's this adorable petname you are yet to tell me?"
I smirk "That's for me to know, and you to find out!"
A small snowflake lands on my baby's nose, causing us both to look up, as the snow stairs falling around us. I take my chances, and kiss her softly. She runs her fingers through my hair, deepening the kiss, and I hold her tightly against me. This kiss is everything, our most romantic kiss yet, because it's Christmas, and it's snowing.
We pull away from each other breathlessly, and I kiss her nose.
"I love you, babycakes." I say hoarsely.
My babygirl's jaw drops "I love you too, and holy fucking shit, my heart hurts, that really IS the cutest name you've ever given me!"
I laugh and kiss her again, as the snow continues to fall around us, and I only have one thought in my head, one feeling within me...

All I want for Christmas is you.