He Cant Face Reality

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: So I was challenged by AustlanQuentes to write the saddest imagine I can in order to make her cry. This is what I came up with. Warning in advance, you will probably cry. I generally dismiss even the THOUGHT of imagines like this one, I blatantly refuse to write the ones that people request that are of similar nature, but when someone challenges me...welp, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!! XD )))))

~ Kellins POV ~

I woke up and expected to be greeted by the gorgeous face of my wife beside me, but she wasnt there. Rather than worrying myself, I simply slip out of bed and pull some skinny jeans on. (Y/N) would always laugh at the jumping action I did in order to squeeze into my skinny jeans. As I think about that, I hear her laughter, but its a very faint sound, almost dreamlike. I smile widely at the thought of her before leaving the bedroom and running down the stairs. I see the dog leash and collar hanging up by the door, a small note underneath it, I begin to question it, when I suddenly hear something else. (Y/N) giggling and running down the hall. But, again, it sounds almost dreamlike. In a trance, I follow the sound, it leads me to the kitchen. Im surprised when I dont find her standing at the kitchen counter preparing something, or scavenging for food in the fridge. Ah, I think to myself, she's probably scrolling through tumblr on her phone in the living room! With a bright smile still on my face, I run into the living room, but again I cannot find her. I run a hand through my hair. She was with me last night, I remember, we stayed up until the early hours of the morning watching Doctor Who, when she complained she wasnt feeling too good. She went to the toilet and threw up, I held her hair and rubbed her back to comfort her. She obviously went to the doctors! I think to myself, my old smile appearing on my face again, but not as bright as before. I return to the hallway and stroll over to the note underneath the dog leash and collar, I open it up carefully to see (Y/N)'s handwriting staring back at me.

" Dear Kellin,

I know you miss me me right now, and you want nothing more than for me to be there with you, but Im not. Im gone. I am so sorry. We always knew this was going to happen though, didnt we? I guess we just didnt want to face reality. I know you wont want to admit the truth, not even to yourself, but you're going to have to baby. I know you can get through this, and I'll be watching you every step of the way.

I love you so much,

(Y/N) xoxo

P.S..."

Before I can finish reading her letter, I've fallen to the floor.

~

My memories come flooding back. The memories I have of last night, they were from several weeks ago. I told her she should go to the doctors after throwing up for no reason, but she disagreed. The next day, she was throwing up almost constantly, I even saw blood after she'd done. I couldnt stand it, so I booked the doctors appointment myself. Eventually, she agreed to let me take her, she was too weak to disagree, she hadnt eaten anything or slept it all in at least 76 hours, something was wrong.

~

"No! Stop! No more!" Tears start rolling down my cheeks as I shout at myself, not wanting to remember anymore.

~

The doctors were dumfounded too, they couldnt find anything to cause the problem, until they scanned her upper area. She had breast cancer.