Good Girls, Bad Guys

~ Kellins POV ~

She's my best friend. I've had a crush on her for the longest time. I hate seeing her get hurt, but its getting ridiculous now. The guys she falls for ALWAYS hurt her. Fucking ALWAYS. It drives me insane, that guys think its ok to hurt her repeatedly. They cheat on her, make her feel like shit, and dump her because she "isnt good enough". Well, she's MORE than good enough for me. I just wish she'd notice me as someone that isnt just a friend.

Im sitting alone on my couch, flicking through various tv channels, when I hear a knock at my door. I stand up and raise an eyebrow, its 10pm, who the fuck wants me at this time!?! I stroll over to the door and pull it open, instantly a small and gorgeous frame flops against me. (Y/N), my (Y/N). I wrap my arms around her and walk backwards, pulling her inside before shutting and locking the door again.
"(Y/N)? Whats wrong doll?" I ask, knowing she wouldnt just fall into me like that unless something was very wrong.
"I-I...D-Daniel cheated on me!" She sniffles before bursting into tears.
I take a deep breath and clench my fist as I feel the anger begin to boil within me. Someone else fucking hurt her. "I'll kill that mother fucker." I mutter through gritted teeth.
(Y/N) shakes her head into my chest and laughs "Im fine, just need comforting."
"Comforting translates to cuddles on the couch with blankets and icecream watching action movies?" I guess, smiling.
She giggles and nods "Damn straight!" She pulls away from me slightly, but I dont let go of her.
I smile down at her "Are you sure you're ok?"
She takes a deep breath and nods "Yeah, I guess its a relief to be out of that relationship anyway, he didnt exactly treat me right." (Y/N) moves her hair so its all on her right shoulder, I see bruises up and down the left side of her neck.
I raise an eyebrow "Those look too dark to be love bites..."
She nods and sighs, moving her hair back over both shoulders self consciously "Yeah...he tried to choke me a couple times."
My jaw drops "Oh FUCK NO! The only marks a guy should ever leave on a girl are love bites, and even those need consent. I cant stand all these fuckers treating you like shit doll!"
(Y/N) laughs slightly "I guess I just dont fall for the guys who would treat me right."
Aint that the truth! I think to myself. "Yeah, haha."
She holds my hand instinctively as I lead her to the living room. Her and I are very close as best friends, we hug, hold hands and have cute nicknames for eachother, lots of people assume we're dating. Oh, how I wish we were. I flop down on the couch and she curls up beside me. I pull a blanket over us and wrap my arms around her, tucking the covers in around her. I put on Mission Impossible 6 and we settle down go watch it together.

(Y/N) and I both wake up with a start when there is loud banging at my front door.
"OPEN THE FUCK UP, I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE (Y/N), COME OUT AND TAKE ME BACK, PLEASE!!!" Daniel The Asshat begs loudly from outside.
(Y/N) begins shaking in my arms, I hold her against my chest protectively and kiss her hair. "I wont let him hurt you (Y/N), you're safe here. I'll go talk to him." I decide before standing up from the couch and making my way to the front door.
(Y/N) jumps up and grabs my hand, walking behind me. "There's no way in hell you're sassing him without me being there!" She declares, which makes me laugh.
I open the front door and see Daniel The Asshat pacing my front porch. Just seeing him and knowing what he's done to the woman I love is enough to wipe any trace of happiness from my face. Daniel The Asshat turns and sees me, he marches over to me, but looks straight past me, at (Y/N). "There you are baby! You dont know how much I've missed you! Im so fucking sorr-"
I shake my head and hold up a hand "Stop right fucking there dickwad!"
Daniel The Asshat turns to me "And who are you? Rebound number 1?"
I scoff "A second ago you were stating how much you missed her, now you're saying she's already moved on!?! Do you think she's some kind of slut!?!"
Daniel The Asshat shrugs "She is."
The rage starts building inside me. "Oh you mother fucker! She is worth so much more than scumbags like you! You're such a fucking asshole! I cant stand people hurting this woman, she means the absolute world to me! I wish more than anything that she would stop falling for fuckboys like you! I wish she would fall for a guy who would treat her as she deserves to be treated, because she's a literal angel, and I love her more than life itself, but she cant see that and she doesnt know! Instead, she wastes her time with fuckers like you, getting her heart broken and her opinion on love warped into something terrifying! Well, I'll tell you one thing fucktard, you'd better thank your lucky stars that she loved you for more than five minutes, that she looked at you with such admiration and felt like she could trust you with anything and everything, because thats all I've ever wanted, and more than I'll ever get."
Daniel The Asshats jaw drops, and (Y/N) places a hand on my cheek, gently turning my head to face her, it is then I realized what I had just said, in front of her.
"D-Did you really mean all of that?" She whispers.
I nod "Of course I did, I've loved you for years now, you've just never noticed."
Her eyes widen "Kellin, I've only dated all these assholes to try and get over my feelings for you, because I never thought you'd like me back."
My jaw drops "What!?!"
(Y/N) nods and laughs "Yeah!"
I turn and wrap my arms around her waist, she stands on her tip toes to wrap her arms around my neck. I smile down at her "Will you be my girlfriend?"
She nods frantically "Yes! Definitely! Oh my god!"
My smile widens "I need to ask your permission to do something."
(Y/N) raises an eyebrow "Hmm?"
I lean down to whisper in her ear. "As my first action as your boyfriend, I was wondering if I could steal a kiss?"
She giggles "You arent really stealing if you ask permission, but sure!"
I pull away from her ear and smile at her, she mirrors my smile back at me. I close my eyes and lean forward, my lips brush hers for just a second, before I pull away, not wanting to move too fast for her. (Y/N) shakes her head and smirks before locking her fingers in my hair and pulling my lips back to hers. I smile against her lips and kiss her back. Her kiss gives me so much strength and makes me feel so fucking heroic, I pull away from her and peck her lips repeatedly.
"Im still fucking here!" Daniel The Asshat throws his arms in the air.
(Y/N) and I both turn to him and roll our eyes in unison, before we turn back to eachother and she kisses me passionately. My arms leave her waist and her arms leave my neck, I pull away from her and swing my arm out to punch Daniel The Asshat in the face, he falls to the floor. (Y/N) gasps and grabs my hand "Damn that was hot!"
I laugh and shake my head before turning back round to face her. "Anyway, where were we, beautiful?"
She giggles and pulls my lips back to hers, the fireworks go off absolutely everywhere, and its impossible for me to hold back my smile, (Y/N) smiles too. We end up standing in my front yard, smiling widely at eachother, pecking eachothers lips repeatedly and laughing, while Daniel The Asshat lies unconscious on the floor. Rad.