Pranking The Entire Fandom

~ My POV ~

Baby, this is seriously the best idea you have ever had, aside from falling for me, obviously." Kellin remarks as he types out frantically on his phone.
I shake my head "It wasnt my idea to fall for you."
Kellin gasps "Baby! Take that back!"
"Just because it wasnt my idea doesnt mean I didnt fucking love it! You cant choose who you love Kels." I explain.
He nods "Thats true I guess. Done!" Kellin announces excitedly, your phone beeps as Kellin tags me in his instagram post.

@ kellinquinn: As of today, my gorgeous wife has officially joined the band! We're actually dropping a single today as the new and updated sws! Im so happy that my babygirl is in the band, now we'll never have to part for touring! This is awesome, and I know you guys will love her, not as much as I do though 😉😘❤️😍👌🏻

That was the caption he posted to the professional single cover of the new sws song I recorded with the guys, it has all of us on the front in different poses, looking like a genuine and legit album. I screenshot Kellins caption and post it on my account, then Justin posts about it!

@ Justinnfjk: Kellin and Heather had better fuck quietly on the tour bus or I will kick them the fuck out! Kellins not lying though, you guys will fucking love her, she's hilarious and is constantly making dick jokes! Cant wait to star the new album with these noobs! 😂👌🏻

Then Jack posts about it!

@ Jacksws: FINALLY SOMEONE THAT IS ONLY MOODY FOR ONE WEEK IN AN ENTIRE MONTH HAS JOINED THE BAND!!! I AM TIRED OF THESE GROUCHY FUCKERS!!! THANK THE LORD FOR HEATHER!!! Looking forward to working on the new shit with her and the rest of the guys, this is gonna be fucking sick! 😱👌🏻😜

Nick follows suit and posts about it next.

@ nodirectioncasa: Heather is officially in the band guys! This is great! Finally someone to keep Kellin in line! 😉 This band is gonna be so much better with her in it, I can tell. 😃🎉❤️

And, last but not least, Gabe posts about it.

@ Gabebarham: HEATHER JOINED THE BAND YES FUCK ANOTHER ANIMAL HAS JOINED THE BAND!!! 😱😃🎉🎉🎉 HORSE & SLOTH THUNDER BUDDIES FOREVER!!! I've already ordered us matching shirts, Heather, and for Halloween we are dressing up as our true forms, no questions. 🌚

I start pissing myself laughing at how perfect this is. Oh my god. I cant believe this! The fans are all being super supportive, even though basically all of them are in a confused state of shock, its nice that they're being so cool about this. I turn to Kellin and we both molester moon at each other, before he officially releases our new single. The fans. Go. WILD.

~ Your POV ~

You cant believe Heather has joined the band! You've seen her in some interviews, both with Kellin and by herself, and Justin is right about her constant dick jokes. You didnt know she could play any instrument though, you only though she could sing!?! Still, you werent upset by the new member of sws, if anything you were glad there was finally a female member, now the guys that make fun of you can jerk off to her thinking she's hot or whatever when in reality she's in the band that they know makes "emo, wrist slitting" music. You got a notification that sws released a new song, you start panicking and squealing as you rush into your iTunes app. You purchase the song titled "Don't Pretend You Knew" what a cool and mysterious title! You wait a few minutes for it to download, before adding it to your playlist and pressing play.

...

...?

...30 seconds in, and there isnt a sound...

...it gets to 45 seconds and suddenly you hear a triangle betting played, or hit, or whatever the fucked...

...no other sounds for another 10 seconds...

You turn the volume up in case there are some really quiet sounds or something...

"APRIL FOOLS FUCKERS!!!" Kellin, Heather, Justin, Jack, Gabe and Nick all shout in unison, momentarily deafening you. They all start laughing and your jaw drops. You go to twitter.

@ (Y/N): Well fuck me in the ass with a baseball bat and call me saint barbra Im throwing myself into the sun. Thanks for that @ kellinquinn and @ heather15122001 , you sneaky fucks.

Just as you were about to nope the fuck off the internet, you get some twitter notifications. Holy shit, Heather AND Kellin replied!?!

@ heather15122001: BUT MY TRIANGLE SOLO WAS ON POINT THO RIGHT 😂😂😂 You just got dunked onnnn! Haha, sorry, love ya! 😜😘

@ kellinquinn: This was all Heathers idea, I wish I could take all the credit, this was so fucking awesome! 😂 We gotcha! Congrats on being the first person to realize! Love you! 😊😘

That moment when your OTP both notice you and you dont know whether to cry with happiness mixed with sadness, respond to them, or continue to give them AND THEIR FANFICS the silent treatment after pranking you so hard.