"Kellin?"

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Based on a true story...XD )))))

~ Your POV ~

~ Your POV ~

You're sitting in the passenger seat of Kellins car, as he drives you home from work. He surprised you today, which was really sweet of him. He wasnt supposed to be home until around 10pm, because he's working on the new album, but he took the time off to pick you up from work and spend the evening with you, as he hasnt done so in a while. As you stare out of the window, into the darkness, you zone out completely, and it isnt until you hear a high note coming from the radio, that you return to reality. In an instant, your head whips round to stare at the radio, frowning at it.
"Kellin?" You ask it.
Kellin raises an eyebrow at you "Yeah baby?"
You shake your head "Nah, pretty sure I just heard you on the radio."
He sighs and rolls his eyes "Not this again...(Y/N), this is a Christina Aguilera song, meaning SHE is singing, NOT me!"
You shake your head, still confused "No...but that high note, it had to be you!"
Kellin groans in frustration "Just because I have a high fucking voice doesnt mean every high note you hear on the radio, or ANYWHERE, for that matter, is me!"
You shrug "Whatever you say, I know what I heard."

You're walking through the underwear section of your local clothing store, to get yourself some cheeky thongs and surprise Kellin. Your best friend is with you, and the two of you are just browsing, when a song starts playing throughout the store, one that you recognise very well. You whip your phone out, and call Kellin on FaceTime.
He picks up on the second ring, looking confused, before smirking mischievously as he notices the sexy underwear around you "Hey baby, shopping for anything interesting?"
You shake your head, dismissing his question "Where are you?"
Kellin is confused again "Im at home...watching tv...why?"
You shake your head again "No no, you cant be!"
He raises an eyebrow "Why cant I be?"
You speed over to one of the speakers, right as a high note is blasted from it, you point at it "Because YOU are singing, and I have never heard you sing this song before, so you MUST be here!"
If Kellin had the guts to end this call and risk not seeing your beautiful face until you got home, his expression tells you he would, but he cant.
"I fucking hate you."
You sigh and call your best friend over "Listen to this song and tell me that isnt Kellin singing!"
Your best friend nods and listens closely, before she smiles softly "(Y/N), honey, that's Mariah Carey."
You shake your head frantically "No! I call bullshit! I know my boyfriend when I hear him, and those high notes can only ever be hit by a certain male!" And so, for the next half an hour, you patrolled the store, with Kellin still watching you on FaceTime, and waited for any high note whatsoever to play, then, you'd accuse Kellin of lying about his whereabouts again, because clearly, if you can hear those high notes, he MUST be here!

You really need to stop bullying Kellin.

But will you?

HELL to the no!