Romeo And Juliet

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: The whole Romeo role falling for a girl that them turns out to want to be a nun is actually from the story, so like yeah. Idk if the abuse happened doe. But this is my modern-slightly emo take on the story of Romeo and Juliet! XD ))))

~ Kellins POV ~

"Going to this party is not going to fix the fact that Katelynne wants to become a nun! I loved her man!" I argue over the phone to my best friend Nick.
He sighs "Look, partying will help you forget about Katelynne!"
"Im not supposed to go anyway, you know that, my family and the hosts family hate eachother or some shit!" I dispute.
"You'll be a new face, nobody will know who you are, like you said, sworn enemies and shit, they have no idea what your families kids look like! C'mon man, please!?!" Nick begs.
I sigh "Fine, whatever, if it'll shut you up, I'll come along, but I cant promise I'll be happy about it."
"Awesome! I'll be there in a sec!" Nick cheers before hanging up.
I run a hand through my hair and shake my head. This party is going to be a complete drag, I know that already, and I'll be in deep shit with my parents for sneaking out. Oh well, fuck it I guess.

Nick shows up at my house minutes later, I sneak out of my window and we run for it. We reach the party venue soon enough. I really do hope that Nick was right, and that nobody will recognize me here. We started laughing about stupid dick jokes as we entered the large and pretty glamorous crib this family had. We looked around and grinned. This is a nice fucking house! Everyone is dancing to generic pop music on the dance floor, a dj stands at the front of the dance floor, he looks like he's taking song requests. Maybe I'll request some decent music at some point. I was about to find a comfortable place to sit and listen to the music, when I noticed a girl sitting in the corner. She had her earphones in, scrolling through something on her phone. Her phone lit up her face, and I couldnt believe how beautiful she was.
I smack Nicks chest with the back of my hand "Yo, forget what I said about loving Katelynne, that was NOT love! I've never felt like this before man, just looking at that girl over there I feel on top of the world!"
Nick laughs "GodDAMN, you got it bad! And at first sight too!"
I smile as I notice the girl is wearing black skinny jeans, good style. Suddenly a woman approaches her and yanks the girls earphones out. The girl looks up at her and just raises an eyebrow, sass, I like it! The woman shakes her head and signals at the girls clothes, before grabbing the girl by the wrist and pulling her up a spiral staircase. I notice a black t-shirt on the girl, Im pretty sure it was an MCR shirt, good taste in music too! After that though, the girl is gone, and my world feels empty without her. This is so fucking weird.

I try to focus on anything else, but I cant stop thinking about how lonely I feel without the girl being in my presence. I dont even know her name! An unexpected happy feeling takes over me, and I turn back to the staircase, I see her, but she's no longer in band merch and skinny jeans, she's in a sparkly black, long sleeved, short dress that cuts off just above the knee. What brings a smile to my face is the black converse still on her feet. Her hair looks puffier, slightly darker too, but she's still gorgeous, and her legs look phenomenal in that dress! It compliments her curves beautifully! The girl crosses her arms over her chest and makes her way back to the corner she was sitting in before, the lady rolls her eyes at her and struts off in her large heels. I couldnt stop looking at the gorgeous girl, and wondering how just her presence alone makes me so happy. Her eyes lift from her phone, like she senses she's being watched, and her gaze locks with mine.

~ Your POV ~

You were NOT happy with having to wear a fucking dress. You felt something on you now though, you felt eyes on you. You tore your gaze from the positively breathtaking Frerard fanfiction you were reading on your phone and look up, you catch the eyes of a boy sitting at the bar, staring at you, and grinning, but not in a creepy way. He looks happy to see you, which confuses you. The fact that a good looking boy is staring at you is enough to make you blush, you hurriedly look back down at the fanfiction and try to focus on it, but its like you cant, something is drawing you to this boy. Your mother trots back over to you in her monstrous heels.
"What the hell are you doing!?!" She hisses.
You shrug "Sitting here, not bothering anyone."
"You're supposed to be socializing! Finding a boyfriend! Actually MAKING SOME FRIENDS! You're pathetic, you have no friends, you're an embarrassment to this family!" She sneers cruelly.
Your eyes fill with tears as you stand up "Leave me alone!" You shout before storming out of the house, making your way over to the balcony that over looks the pool. You rest your arms on the balcony edge and take some deep breaths.
"Are you ok?" Someone asks from behind you, but you didnt jump, you didnt seem to be shocked.
"As ok as I can be when I've been called a pathetic, friendless, embarrassment to my family." You reply.
The boy behind you gasps "Holy shit! Thats horrible! Who said that to you!?!"
"My mother." You answer.
"Your mother is a complete bitch, no offense." The boy says.
You laugh slightly "None taken, I agree with you!"
The boy takes a few steps forward to stand beside you, he rests his arms on the balcony the same as you. You turn to him, and see its the boy you were drawn to inside earlier. "Im Kellin, whats your name?" He asks softly, turning to face you, smiling slightly.
You smile weakly back at him "(Y/N)."
"Were you wearing an MCR shirt earlier by any chance?" Kellin asks curiously.
You nod "Yeah, I was, why?"
"I love My Chemical Romance!" He explains excitedly.
You smile at him "Same here."
"Look, I can tell you arent happy about wearing a dress right now, and you feel self conscious, but I just want you to know that you're absolutely gorgeous. You were one of the first things I saw when I arrived at this party, and I havent been able to stop thinking about you since! I dont know whats happening to me, I cant explain this feeling! Its so strange, I've never felt it before, but I feel like we have a sort of...connection, if that makes sense? I felt so empty when you left to go and get changed, but as soon as you came back, before I'd even seen you, I was smiling again, because I sensed you! I dont know what the fuck is going on and Im honestly terrified." Kellin admits.
You smile down at the pool below "You're scared of love at first sight?"
"Is that what this is!?!" He asks.
You nod and giggle "Seems like it!"
Kellin runs a hand through his hair "This is heavy!"
"Was that a Back To The Future reference!?!" You ask, in shock.
He nods "Yeah, why?"
"I love Back To The Future!" You smile widely and turn to him.
Kellins eyes seem to melt as he stares at you "I love Back To The Future too."
You blush and turn away from him again. "I feel incredibly alone a lot of the time, but when I was reading on my phone earlier, I felt something, a sudden surge of happiness, the strength of that happiness is something Im not familiar with. I thought at first it was because the book I was reading was really good, but then my mother pulled me upstairs to get me changed, I'd never felt so empty and alone in all my life, and thats saying something! I returned downstairs, and the surge of happiness came again! I had no idea what was going on! I went back to reading, but felt the urge to look up, I tore my eyes from my phone and my eyes met yours, the feelings I got...they were unexplainable, and everytime I look at you...I get those feelings again. Its messing with my head man."
He gasps "You feel it too!?!"
You nod and laugh shortly "Yeah, I do, and its weird as fuck!"
"What were you reading on your phone, out of curiosity?" Kellin asks.
"Frerard fanfictio-"
"YOU SHIP FRERARD!?!" Kellin practically shouts.
You nod frantically "Yes! Shut the fuck up before-"
"(Y/N)!?! ARE YOU UP THERE!?!" Your father shouts.
You turn to Kellin with wild eyes, shaking your head frantically "He cant see you! Hide behind that statue and dont come out until I give you a thumbs up, ok!?!"
Kellin nods and runs to hide behind the statue. Your father arrives on the balcony "WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!?!"
You walk backwards until your lower back is pressed to the balcony edge "N-Nothing, I j-just needed some air."
"YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME WHAT A BITCH YOU WERE BEING INSIDE, IGNORING EVERYONE! WHY WAS I CURSED WITH SUCH A DISGUSTING CHILD!?! WHY COULDNT I HAVE A NORMAL CHILD, WITH FRIENDS!?!" Your father announces, throwing his hands in the air.
You felt tears prick your eyes "I-I dont know..."
"NOW YOU'RE FUCKING CRYING! PATHETIC, ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!" Your father shouts.
You get a sudden surge of anger, but its not from you, its like its coming from someone else. "Shut UP! You always give me shit! STOP IT! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" You shout back, but instantly regret it.
You father slaps you hard, and you fall to the floor. "DONT YOU DARE SPEAK TO YOUR FATHER THAT WAY!!!"
"GET YOUR MOTHER FUCKING SAUSAGE FINGERS OFF OF THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!" Kellin shouts as he runs at your father. He punches your father with such a force that your father stumbles to the floor, ending up unconscious, and bleeding. Kellin shakes his hands and takes a deep breath, spitting on your fathers unconscious body before turning to you, he bends down and grabs your hands, pulling you back up "Are you ok?" You collapse into him and start sobbing into his shirt. Kellin wraps his arms around you and holds you against his chest, he kisses your hair repeatedly until you stop crying.
"Did you...am I really the love of your life?" You whisper hoarsely.
Kellin nods "I've never felt this way about anyone before in my life (Y/N), you mean everything to me, your pain is my pain, your happiness is my happiness, you and I have an unspoken bond, one that I dont think can ever be broken. I know you're desperate to get away from here, so why dont we pack up your stuff, and you can run away with me? We can some place else, maybe England? I dont have that much, but we can work something else."
You sniffle and laugh "Kels, Im a (Y/L/N), I have millions of dollars in my underwear drawer! We can grab that, we'll be pretty well off, trust me. Would you really give it all up though? All your friends, your family?"
"For you? Hell yeah." Kellin pulls away to kiss your nose "I dont care what anyone else says, Im in love with you, and I will do anything to make you smile, to keep you safe."
You wrap your arms around his neck, he snakes his own around your waist "Im in love with you too, and I couldnt give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks, I'll do anything to make you happy, to be with you."
Kellin smiles widely "So, runaway with me?"
You grin up at him "With pleasure!" He leans down and kisses you softly, but the kiss quickly gets passionate. You've been saved by your own angel, and nothing will ever be the same again, life will be heaven for you now, and you couldnt wait for it to start.