He Loses His Voice

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Requested by - AustlanQuentes the first requester for this imagines book! I hope you like it! XD )))))

"No! I cant let the fans down like this! I have to perform!" Kellin croaks out, you can barely understand him. Sleeping With Sirens have been touring for a good few months now, and last night Kellin did WAAAAY too much shouting and screaming, he's paying the price for that today: he's almost completely lost his voice.
"Kels, babe, you cant perform tonight! I know it hurts you and you feel like you're letting your fans down, but it'll be alright, we'll figure something out!" You try to reason with him.
"Fuck figuring it out! I want to do the show tonight!" Kellin argues hoarsely.
Justin shakes his head "Sorry man, but thats not happening, remember what your vocal coach said? She said you need to rest for AT LEAST a day, if you sound better tomorrow we'll keep that show on, but if not we're gonna have to keep cancelling shows. It sucks, but its gotta happen."
"Yeah, I agree. Kellin, if you dont let your voice rest then you could severely damage your vocal chords, you could completely end your singing career if you perform tonight, you dont want to risk that! Put it this way: miss a couple of shows for now and be back to your usual self soon enough, or perform tonight and risk permanently damaging your vocal chords." Jack pitches in his argument.
Kellin sighs "Whatever." He stands up from the couch and stumbles into the bunk area. You hear him flop on his bed. The guys sigh.
"He's beating himself up about this." Nick states.
Gabe nods "I dont blame him, I'd feel like shit in his place too."
"The fans are gonna be pissed, until we tell them whats going on anyway." Jack shrugs.
You nod "I agree, but dont worry, I'll post something on Kellins account to let all the fans know why. You guys go out and have fun for tonight, spend time with the fans who are still out there and fill them in on whats happening."
The guys all nod and smile at you lightly before leaving the tour bus. You take a deep breath, grab Kellins phone and tip toe towards the bunk area. You stand in the doorway and look at the comments people are leaving on his instagram. You and Kellin are constantly stealing eachothers phones and posting shit on eachothers accounts, this time is no different. Your heart breaks as you hear Kellins voice crack with a sob. You sit down on the bunk opposite Kellins, Justins, and take his hand.
"Baby?" You whisper.
"What?" Kellin croaks.
"The fans still dont know whats going on...I was wondering if you wanted to make a video for them explaining, and I guess apologizing, if you wanted to? That way they wont put pressure on you or make you feel worse by accident." You say.
Kellin nods "Sounds good." He sits up. You hold his phone infront of him and start recording him, you nod at him to tell him to go. Tears roll down Kellins cheeks "Guys, listen, Im so, SO sorry for cancelling the show tonight, its all my fault! I-I air screamed too much last night and I've lost my voice, if I dont let it rest then I could permanently damage my vocal chords, and I cant do that. Im so fucking sorry guys!" He starts sobbing again. You end the video and quickly type out a caption:

" This is (Y/N) on Kellins phone. He feels like absolute shit for doing this to you guys, as you can see. I love him and I hate to see him in so much pain. Please, be nice to him, support him, give him virtual hugs and kisses and make him feel better, he needs US more than ever now. 😔❤️ "

You post the video, before turning off his phone and flinging yourself across the space between the bunks until you're in Kellins lap. You wrap your arms around him and kiss every inch of his face, neck and anything you can reach. After that you lie him down and crawl on top of him.
"No more speaking for the rest of the night, doctors orders. To be honest I can do enough talking for the both of us, so it shouldnt be too bad." You whisper in his ear before kissing his cheek, Kellin smiles slightly. "None of this is your fault Kellin, you just overworked yourself, thats all, you just wanted to make the people who came to see you last night as happy as you could, and you did! Dont think about the 'what ifs' and the 'could've beens' think about the 'I dids'. Kellin, you are the strongest man I have ever met. I love you for who you are and nothing in the universe will change that. You can get through this, and I will help you every step of the way, that's a promise." You kiss him softly before crawling out of his bunk "Im gonna go get you some lozenges and a lemsip, then we'll curl up and watch some youtube videos on my iPad until we fall asleep, alright?" Kellin nods and you can see tears in his eyes from your speech earlier. You smile at him before running through the bus to the kitchen area, you search for the lemsip and the lozengers before preparing Kellins hot cup of lemsip and returning to the bunk area. He sits up in bed and you hand him the mug, Kellin smiles appreciatively and kisses you before drinking it, his eyes closing as it soothes his throat. Once he's finished that he sucks on a lozenger, you curl up beside him and set up your iPad to watch some youtube videos with him, until he falls asleep with his head buried in your hair and his arm draped over your stomach, holding you beside him protectively.