He Cant Sleep

"Ok, you guys have fun, Im struggling to keep my eyes open, night!" Kellin says before waving and standing up from the couch, strolling back to the bunk area. You hear him flop into his bunk, but you dont get up and follow him, because at the moment you're fighting zombies on Left 4 Dead 2 with Jack. Priorities.
"Night dude!" You and the guys called after him.
You were on tour with the guys, because you're really good friends with all of them and they enjoy having you around as a sort of mother figure, they say that you're a mother sort of figure anyway, but thats only because you're the one that checks out the girls they like and you collect them from the side of the road when they've passed out due to alcohol consumption. You're single and arent particularly looking for a relationship, you're just kind of going with the flow and having fun. The guys are all tipsy at the moment, as you've all had a bit to drink on the bus tonight, including you, but you can control yourself, especially when you're trusted to keep another 5 noobcakes in check. You continued to play Left 4 Dead 2 until your phone beeped.
"Yo, Gabe, turn on my phone and see who texted me will ya?" You request without tearing your gaze from the screen.
Gabe nods and laughs "Ok, sure, if your lazy ass cant!" He picks your phone up and turns it on "Oooh! Its Keeellliiiiinnnn! I wonder what HE wants!"
You pause the game "Right, you take my place, I'll see what Kellin wants." You hand Gabe your controller.
Gabe pouts "But I dont wanna be Rochelle!"
You roll your eyes and take your phone from him "You only have to suffer until you reach the safe house, then you can chance characters!" You curl up in an armchair and unlock your phone.

Kellin: I cant sleep. 😔

You: Awh, do you want me to bring you some tablets or somethin? 😊

Kellin: Nah, thanks anyway though. 😌

You: Well then what exactly can I do if not give you meds!?! 😅

Kellin: I dunno...

You: ...?

Kellin: ...

You: Dude Ik when you're hiding shit from me, even through texts, dont even fuckin try it! 💁🏻

Kellin: I was hoping you could come talk with me and...stuff...😳

You: What sort of "stuff"? 😱😋

Kellin: Idk...just c'mere! Pwease! 😇

You: Well if you're gonna be all coot and tipsy n shit then I guess have no choice.

Kellin: Yay! 😁

You smile down at your phone before standing up and pretending to yawn "Im actually tired as fuck, Im gonna hit the sack, night noobs!" You call before skipping to the bunk area and shutting the door behind you. You climb up onto your bunk, the one above Kellins, and sigh. "So what exactly am I expected to do now?"
Kellin laughs "C'mere!"
"Why?" You ask curiously.
"Well unless you've figured out a way for me to hold you while we're in different bunks, I kinda need you in my bunk!" Kellin laughs slightly.
You sigh "You and your goddamn cuteness I swear to god." You kick your legs over the edge of your bunk "Leap of faith!" You whisper before jumping down to the floor, Kellin laughs and pulls his curtain back. He lifts his covers up before patting the space beside him, you roll your eyes and smile before slipping into his bunk beside him. Kellin tucks the covers in around you and you pull the curtain shut again, Kellin wraps his arms around you protectively. "Why exactly do you want to cuddle with me?"
Kellin smiles at you "I've always wanted to, the alcohol has simply boosted my confidence!"
You raise an eyebrow "Huh!?!"
He rolls his eyes and smiles at you "Can you really not see my blatantly obvious feelings for you!?!"
"Well I wouldnt call them blatantly obvious considering the fact that I have not seen them, no." You argue.
Kellin laughs "Whatever, I have feelings for you and thats that!"
You giggle "I guess its ok for me to admit I have feelings for you too then...?"
Kellin smirks "Awesome!"
"How will cuddling me help you sleep?" You question.
"Because I dont think its possible for me to even attempt to fall asleep fore another night without you in my arms." He responds simply, shrugging slightly.
You blush "You are too fucking cute oh my god."
Kellin laughs and kisses your forehead "I try, I try!"
You curl into him and snuggle into his chest "Goodnight Kels, sweet dreams!"
Kellin kisses your hair "Goodnight (Y/N), sweet dreams...-" His lips move to your ear "-I love you..." He whispers.
You smile widely "I love you too Kels."
You hear Kellin sigh, a happy and relieved sigh, before his arms tightened around you and his breathing slowed as he fell into a deep sleep.