You Set Kellic Up #1

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Request by - AustlanQuentes I have been looking forward to writing this one ALL DAY, I hope you like it! XD )))))

~ My POV ~

I was just walking around school with my best friend Kellin, when he grabbed my hand and pulled me round a corner.
"What the fuck!?!"
Kellin turns to me and his eyes are wild "Vics coming down this hall, I cant be seen!" He explains in a whisper.
I laugh and shake my head "Dude, I know you have a HUGE crush on him, but god-fucking-dammit, if you ever wanna be with him you have to let him see you!"
Kellin raises an eyebrow "Ever heard of blind dating?"
Vic strolls past and waves at us "Hey Kellin, hey Heather!" He smiles at us before continuing walking.
Kellin slides down the wall "Holy fucking shit he acknowledged my existence." I just laugh.

See, Kellin has been my best friend ever since I transferred here from England at the start of what the Americans call "middle school". When I came here, I noticed that he didnt seem to have many friends. I became pretty good friends with him, and he eventually came out of the closet and told me he was in fact gay. Of course, I was partially broken, because I'd had a huge crush on him since I moved here, but at the same time I was overjoyed that he would tell me such a personal thing. Unfortunately, he was already being made fun of for being gay, because dickbags made assumptions due to his music taste and fashion sense, which is almost exactly the same as mine: bands. One of the first things Kellin told me about himself after coming out, was his huge crush on Vic, one of the most popular guys in school. Whenever Kellin is made fun of, I defend him and slay the asshat that saif shit. Kellin and I have the sort of relationship that makes people think we're dating, we walk around school holding hands, we hug a lot, we're ALWAYS together, Kellin has kissed my cheeks a couple times, we always compliment eachother, thankfully this means that Kellin doesnt get made fun of as much anymore, which is great. I love our relationship, we can trust eachother with anything and everything. But, I know Kellin wants to be with Vic more than anything else in the universe, and I hardcore ship Kellic at this point, I even wrote Kellin some Kellic smut to make him happy, and I write him Kellic fanfiction when he feels sad. I know exactly how to put a smile on my best friends face. I desperately want to set up Kellin and Vic, because I know they would be adorable. The way that Kellin treats me, a girl who is JUST his best friend, shows what a caring person he is.

We're studying at my place now, in my room, blasting music.
"What did you get for number 9?" Kellin asks.
"47, why?" I respond.
Kellin throws his pen at his revision book "Well fucking shit!"
I laugh "What did you get?"
"SHAKESPEARE!!!" Kellin shouts in frustration.
I burst out laughing "Kellin, we're doing MATH REVISION! How THE FUCK did you get Shakespeare!?!"
Kellin facepalms "I bought the wrong revision book with me."
I laugh and take the book from him, looking at the question he answered, I smile "You actually got it right Kels, Shakespeare was the famous playwright that wrote Romeo And Juliet!"
Kellin runs a hand through his long-ish hair "Im so fucking done with revision though."
I throw the books on the floor "Well, what do you wanna do instead?"
"Just...talk, I guess, I really have to tell you something." Kellin admits nervously.
I instinctively take his hand and squeeze it reassuringly "Kellin, its alright, you can tell me anything, dont be nervous, the only thing that could get me mad is if you were secretly dating Vic and hadnt told me!"
Kellin laughs "Its nothing like that." His fingers intertwine with mine "Y'know I love you, right?"
I smile at him "Yeah, and I love you too."
He smiles slightly "I just...wanted you to know that...when you first joined, before I'd realised I was gay, I was really into you. But...the thing is...you're the only girl I've ever had feelings for. You mean so much to me Heather, you're the only girl I have ever and will ever be attracted to. I want you to know that when I call you beautiful, its not from a gay guys perspective. Well, it is, but its from a gay guy who's attracted to you and only you."
I launch myself at him and wrap my arms around his neck "Thank you so much Kellin. I love you. And I want you to know that when I call you gorgeous and blush at your compliments, its because I've always had feelings for you, so when I call you gorgeous, I really fucking mean it."
"Awh, thanks babe!" Kellin kisses my cheek, I laugh and pull away from him.
"Also, Im gonna do whatever it takes to make Kellic real as fuck." I add in casually.
Kellins jaw drops "What!?! How!?!"
"I am going to talk Vics best friend, (Y/N)"

To be continued...