Family Time At The Pool

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Requested by pxstel-hood I hope you like it! Sorry it took so long for me to update, I've been...struggling a lot recently. I had a panic attack in history on Friday, I was too shaken up to write I guess. Again, sorry, thanks for being so patient with me guys. You have no idea how much I love and need you. (': )))))

You plug your seatbelt in as Kellin eases the keys into the ignition.
"WAIT!!!" Your little 5 year old daughter Iris says from the backseat.
You turn to her "What is it honey?"
"We havent got Daddy's music in the car because you were listening to it last night while Daddy was gone!" She explains urgently.
Kellin laughs and turns to you "Really baby?"
You nod "Well, its your fault for making such phenomenal music! Also, its the only way I could hear your voice while you were on tour! You have no idea how weird it feels to have you back here physically talking to me rather than singing to me through the speakers in living room."
Kellin laughs "Oh my god!" He turns to Iris "Princess, we can listen to something else besides Daddy's music." You and Iris both give him the same look. Kellin laughs "Seriously!?!"
You shake your head as you unclip your seatbelt "One does not simply go on any journey in any car without bringing the greatest album in the history of forever along!" You push your car door open before running inside and grabbing Madness off the top of the stereo, then you bolt back outside and jump into the car. You carefully put the CD into the slot and smile as you press skip until you get to the song Gold.
You kiss Kellins cheek "We can leave now!"
"YAY! I LOVE THIS SONG!" Iris squeals.
You giggle and turn to her "Same gurl same."
Kellin laughs and shakes his head before pulling out of the driveway. Iris gives him puppy eyes in the rearview mirror "Daaaaddyyyyy..."
Kellin smiles at her in the mirror "Yes little lady?"
She giggles before making her adorable request "Can you sing for us please?"
Kellin smiles widely "Of course I can! I'll probably suck though."
You shake your head frantically "Blasphemy!"
He raises an eyebrow as he drives "How is it blasphemy?"
You roll your eyes "Blasphemy means speaking ill of something holy or sacred. You just spoke ill of your voice, which is a holy and sacred thing."
Kellin laughs "Right, of course!" Then he starts singing along with himself all the way to the pool.

Eventually, you arrive at the pool. Kellin grabs the swimming stuff from the boot (or trunk if you're not insanely British) while you help your daughter out of her carseat. She holds your left hand while Kellin holds your right, you begin strolling towards the entrance to the pool. Once inside, you separate into the changing rooms. You kiss Kellin softly before leading little Iris into the womens, Kellin saunters into the mens. You pick one of the large changing rooms and help get Iris ready first, helping her into her little pink swimming costume, tying her hair back, putting her goggles on and blowing up her armbands. After that, she instantly places her hands over her eyes and turns away from you, facing the changing stall door so you can get changed. You're ridiculously self conscious, even changing in front of your daughter terrifies you. She's learnt to look away when you get changed, because you told her from a young age to do so because you didnt like your body. You werent completely honest with her of course, you didnt say you hated your body, but you couldnt say that to her in case she tells Kellin, who has no idea about your changing fears. Generally, he's the one who undresses you, and as the two of you are kissing the entire time, you forget about your insecurities. You change into your white bikini and tie your hair into a half up, half down sort of style, just to keep your bangs out of your eyes. Once you're completely ready, you kiss the back of your daughters head, she giggles and turns around.
"You look very pretty Mommy!" Iris grins up at you sweetly.
You smile down at her "Thank you princess, but you look beautiful!" She got all of Kellins good looks, which you were glad about, because Kellin is a literal god.
Iris shakes her head "Mommy is the beautifullest!"
You laugh and take her hand, unlocking the stall door and placing the swimming back into a locker "No way!"
Iris nods as you leave the changing rooms and enter the swimming pool. "Daddy agrees with me!"
You feel arms wrap around your waist from behind, a head resting on your shoulder. "Daddy agrees with what princess?" Kellin asks before turning to kiss your cheek.
"That Mommy is the beautifullest!" Iris explains adorably.
"You're right, I do agree!" Kellin says, kissing your cheek again.
You shake your head "Clearly both of you are blind!" You bend down and slide into the pool, before helping Iris in too. Kellin is frowning at you, seeming to question something. Kellin then slides into the pool and picks Iris up.
"C'mon princess, I've gotta ask you something!" Kellin turns to smirk at you as he swims away with Iris on your back.
You pout "I have been abandoned!"
Kellin laughs and speedily swims back to you to kiss you passionately "Never babygirl." He whispers before swimming back over to the other side of the pool with Iris. You shake your head at them before diving underwater and swimming around under the surface for a while. When you come back up, you see Iris playing with one of her school friends and their family, Kellin frowning at you again. You raise an eyebrow at him, he starts swimming over to you. He reaches you and wraps his arms around your waist.
"Iris is sleeping over at her friends tonight, I've got your beautiful body all to myself." He whispers into your ear huskily.
You blush "I cant wait." But really you could. You could wait. You loved sexy times with Kellin, of course, but you had the feeling something was wrong.
"Iris told me what you've been saying to her in the changing rooms." He begins, kissing you between his words.
There it is.
You dont know how to respond.
Kellin sighs and pulls away from you slightly to read your face "She told me that you've told her not to look at you while you get changed because you dont like your body, I know that you'd softened the truth for her young ears, tell me the truth baby."
You stare down at the water, not wanting to talk about this, ever.
He lifts your chin with his finger and kisses your lips lovingly "Baby, listen to me, I know you've always struggled with self hatred."
You raise an eyebrow "How? I've never told you!?!"
"I can see how nervous you get when I suggest we do anything that involves you removing almost any item of clothing baby, I know you better than anyone." Kellin explains quietly.
You sigh "Dammit. I guess there's no point holding back now then, you're right, I do struggle with self hatred. I absolutely hate myself, my body, Im disgusting. I tell Iris she's beautiful, because she is beautiful, Im glad she got all of your looks rather than mine. Im ugly as fuck, I have no idea how you can stand to look at me." You feel tears prick your eyes.
Kellins eyes widen "Babygirl! You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! Have I ever told you about how I remember the night we met? The band and I were just starting out, you were hanging out at the bar in which we were performing for a couple people. We hadnt even gotten signed! I saw you sitting at one of the tables by yourself, a candle lit, a wine bottle not even opened, you looking beyond depressed. The guys and I started playing, and as soon as I started singing you turned your full attention to me, I felt honored that such a goddess would ever look at me with such interest! The next song we performed, I dedicated to you, I called you 'the beautiful girl at the table over there' and you blushed. At the end of our set you plucked up the courage to come up to the guys and I, you told us that our music was incredible, you asked what the band was called and all of our names, we told you and asked for yours, I complimented you and said your name was almost as pretty as you, which caused you to blush. I couldnt believe that such a gorgeous girl was standing in front of me. You said that my voice was phenomenal, and you loved it, which made ME blush! Baby, you were the first girl to ever compliment my voice! You gave the guys and I hope! After that, your date showed up, an hour late, I almost punched him. He swaggered in and said he got held up, you said that wasnt good enough and left him, but not before turning to us and saying you'd see us around. We got signed soon enough, and you bought yourself VIP tickets to our first proper concert, we were only a support act, but you explained to security you were only there to see us! We were shocked! I couldnt believe that you'd gotten more beautiful since the last time I saw you. I asked if you were single to make sure, then I asked you out, unable to let the most gorgeous girl I'd ever seen slip away from me again. I love more than anything and anyone in the universe baby, you are so beautiful, and Im the luckiest man alive to call you mine. Iris looks so much like you, its unbelievable, you could pass off as sisters, thats why she's so beautiful! Because she takes after you! I know you struggle with your insecurities baby, but tonight Im going to make you feel so loved that you'll forget what the word 'insecurity' even means." Kellin kisses you passionately.
Tears roll down your cheeks "Thank you so much Kels, you have no idea how much I love you."
Kellin wipes your tears away with his thumbs and kisses you again "No problem baby, and I love you too, now lets, in the words of Dory, just keep swimming!"
"Oh my god the puns."