He Comes Home Drunk

Kellin was supposed to be home hours ago. This was the first time he had stayed out so late, you werent particularly worried, he probably bumped into some fans on the way home or something. You shrugged off the negative thoughts and shuffled to your bedroom, flopping into your bed and curling up under the covers.

You were woken by Kellin falling into bed beside you. No matter how guilty he felt, you wanted to make sure he knew that staying out so late was not ok.
"Babyyyyy?" He slurred.
You didnt reply.
"Babygiiirrrllll?" He called.
You continued to pretend to be asleep.
"Oh, shhhhhh! Baby is sleeeepiiiiinnnggg! Shhhhhh!" He shushed himself.
You remained silent.
"I want to cuddle with my babyyyyy!" He whined, sounding like a sad child.
You kept quiet.
"What if she doesnt wuv me anymore? I was a bad noodle. I did a bad. I stayed out when I should've come home. Bad Kellin! Bad! What if baby doesnt wuv me now?" He discussed with himself.
You fought back the urge to tell him did still love him, and remained utterly still.
"Im such a stupid. I wuv my baby and she might not wuv me anymore! I did a bad! It was the guys, I was just making sure they got home okeee....mmmmmy baby doesnt know that though, does she? No! Baby might not wuv me, she might hate me! Oh NO!" He argued with himself dramatically.
You held back the smile that wanted to break free.
Kellin turned over to face you "Baby? I know you're sweeeeping, but I want you to know that I wuvuuuuuu! A lot. A lot, a lot! More than ice cream and monster and cheetos and 80's movies! Pwease dont hate me! I know I did a bad and Im sowwy baby, pwease forgive me. I wuvuuuuuuu!" He leant forward and kissed you softly.
Your eyes flew open and you smiled at him "I dont hate you Kels, I wuvuuuu too!"
Kellin gasped "Sneaky baby! Baby is very sneaky mhmm yes! Baby still wuvs me! Yaaaay!"
You giggled and shuffled over to curl into him "Of course I still wuvs you, its impossible not to! Now, get some sleep, I know you'll feel like shit tomorrow with the hang over you've got coming for ya!"
"Ok! I can do that! I can be a good noodle! I can sleep now, yes, because my babygirl is here and she is safe and she wuvs me and I wuv her mhmm thats right." Kellin mumbles drunkly before drifting off to sleep, you shake your head and smile at his cuteness before following his lead.