You're Not A Morning Person

You wake up in bed and instantly groan. You pull yourself out of bed and the smell of pancakes fills your nose, ALMOST causing a smile to appear on your lips. With the knowledge that someone is making pancakes, you know Kellin is not still sleeping in bed beside you. You full on your dressing gown and fluffy flippers before trudging downstairs and stumbling sleepily into the kitchen, seeing Kellin shirtless and flipping pancakes. You ALMOST smirk.
Kellin turns away from the pan and smiles at you "Good morning beautiful!"
You nod at him and flop down into a chair at the table, your head falling to the desk. You dont mean to be like this, you're just really NOT a morning person. Usually Kellin accidentally wakes you up by kissing you, and as his kisses ALWAYS put a smile on your face you wake up very happy, but that didnt happen this morning.
You hear a plate get placed infront of you and lift your head from your arms. You give Kellin a half smile "Thanks."
He grins back at you "No problem baby!" He sits down opposite you and digs into his pancakes, you do the same. GodDAMN these are fucking amazing pancakes!
"These are really good Kels." You say, without showing any sign of emotion in your face.
Kellin laughs slightly "Thanks babe!" Once you're both finished you make your way over to the sink, but Kellin stops you. "No (Y/N), I'll do the washing up, you go watch tv or something, yeah?"
"Ok." You mumble before leaving the dinning room and flopping on the couch. You turn the tv on and start watching Criminal Minds, getting super into the episode almost instantly. Once Spencer does a smart thing you will probably start smiling and acting normally again.
You get about 5 minutes into the episode when Spencer is about to make his first smart speech.
"Baby?" Kellin calls quietly from the doorway.
"Spencer is on tv!" You say as you point at him, trying to make Kellin appreciate such a gorgeous nerdy specimen, like himself. Spencer is your favorite. You cant tear your gaze away from the screen.
"O-Ok..." Kellin mumbles nervously before you hear him run out of the room and up the stairs.
Huh? Thats weird. He probably went to go have a shower or something.

About half way through the episode it becomes apparent that Kellin did not go to have a shower, because you cannot hear the water running. This is suspicious, you think to yourself as you pause the episode and start running up the stairs. The cruel morning vibes have left you now, Spencer has made his smart speeches and you are smiling again. Your bedroom door is wide open, so you guess Kellin is in there. You skip over into the doorway and see Kellin sitting on the edge of the bed, his back to the door. You tiptoe up behind up and launch yourself onto the bed. You crawl over to him and wrap your arms around his neck, you kiss his cheek.
"You ok Kels?" You ask quietly, the tense and silent atmosphere making you believe it blasphemous to speak any louder.
"D-Did I do something wrong, baby?" Kellin asks, sounding scared.
You shake your head frantically "No! Of course not! Why would you think that?"
"B-Because this morning you seemed in a really bad mood...b-because of me..." Kellin explains in a voice lower than a whisper.
You shake your head again "No Kels, Im just not a morning person, thats all! Normally you wake me up with your kisses, and those always make me happy, so when I woke up on my own accord this morning I was in a constant bitch phase."
"S-So you're in a bad mood b-because you woke up without me? Im so sorry baby! I just thought it'd be nice for you to w-wake up to pancakes! Im so sorry! Please forgive me! Im sorr-"
You cut him off by crawling around him so you're sitting on his lap and kissing him passionately. You rest your forehead against his and kiss him repeatedly. "Its not your fault at all Kels! I ALWAYS wake up in a bad mood because I hate mornings, but usually you cheer me up without even realizing it by kissing me!"
"B-But when I tried to talk to you e-earlier you didnt want me to i-i-interrupt Spencer Reid..." His eyes fill with tears.
You shake your head "No baby, no! You completely misunderstood! I was announcing that he was on tv so that you could appreciate him with me in all his nerdy glory! I wasnt saying that I wanted you to leave me to enjoy him by myself, where's the fun in that!?!"
"A-Are you sure I didnt do anything wrong baby? I-If I did, please tell me so I know now to do it again, I cant lose you!" The tears in his eyes start falling down his cheeks.
You run your fingers through his hair and start kissing the tears away before staring into his eyes, your arms around his neck. "Listen to me Kels: I was moody because Im not a morning person, you did NOTHING wrong, you ARE NOT going to lose me, and I love you."
Kellin sighs with relief "Oh thank fuck!" Then he smirks "Earlier, you said that my kisses always make you happy, didnt you?"
You blush and nod "Yeah...why...?"
Kellin smiles widely "Now I know how to make you happy again!" He stands up and lifts you with him, you wrap your legs around his waist and cling to him. He turns around so he's facing the bed before falling forward slowly, so that you land on the bed first with him on top of you, but he doesnt crush you. You keep your arms and legs wrapped tightly around him, Kellin notices this and smiles at you, then he starts attacking you with kisses. On the face, neck, shoulders, anything he can get to, he kisses. You're giggling and blushing are both completely out of control at this point. Eventually Kellins kisses return to your lips and he kisses you passionately, before pulling away and resting his forehead against yours, biting his lip sexily. "So tell me, on a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you now?"
"I'd say 69 out of 10." You clarify, nodding to yourself.
Kellin wiggles his eyebrows "69 huh!?!"
You giggle and nod "Yup!" You smile widely up at him "See? Im basically GLOWING with happiness now! My entire body is surrounding by a bright yellow light!"
Kellin laughs and winks at you "Let me check that for you!" You release him slightly so he can pick himself up onto his hands and knees and look down at you "Well I wouldnt say you're glowing, but I'd still give your body a solid 10/10!"
You giggle and smirk "A solid 10/10 inches???"
Kellin turns back to you with his jaw hanging open and his eyes wide. He smiles devilishly "You know it babygirl, and just for you!"
You giggle and pull him back down so he's properly lying on top of you, you bury your face in the crook of his neck and smile. "Shall we put your solid 10/10 inches to the test?"
Kellin laughs and nods "That will forever be the greatest line you have ever said!" Then he turns serious. "Yes. Definitely. 100%. I need it. Please."
You giggle "Alrighty then!"

ITS FRICKLE FRACKLE SECKSY TIME

FRICKLE FRACKLE SECKSY TIME

WAAAYEAH WAAAYEAH WAAAYEAH WAAAAYEAH

Im sorry but yes.