Serenading You Into 2017

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Ayyy lads Happy New Year lads, Im startin off my 2017 by re-watching High School Musical 2 for the billionth time lmao nice nice. Oi oi here's a cheeky imagine that may piss a couple of ya off cuz a lot of people hate the song, but Im pretty sure if you imagine Kellin singing it, you'll be just fine booboo ;) Hope ya like this fam. XD )))))

~ Your POV ~

You're sat upstairs, in your room, on your bed, scrolling through tumblr on New Years Eve, watching the clock on your screen as it slowly counts down to 2017. You let out a sigh. All day, you have been stuck up here, because Kellin has been doing something downstairs that he apparently doesnt want you to see, so you have basically spent all day alone, aside from when Kellin came in and brought you food so you didnt go downstairs at all. You are pretty pissed off, to say the least. You're seeing all these annoying ass couples post cute shit about spending another year together and whatnot, while your fiancé has barely spoken to you all day. If this is the way your 2017 is going to start, you're not looking forward to whatever the rest of the year has in store for you.

One minute left on the clock. You run a hand through your hair, just waiting. Then, the numbers on the clock change, and suddenly, it's 2017. Your heart sinks, and you feel your eyes slowly filling with tears.
"BABY, C'MERE A SEC!" You hear your fiancé call you from downstairs.
You sigh and stand up, before pulling your bedroom door open and wiping your eyes as you make your way to the top of the stairs. You hear Kellin laughing mischievously, before running away, into the living room. You raise an eyebrow and very slowly edge your way down the stairs. You notice that the doorway to your living room is decorated with pretty lights and flowers, you smile slightly at the sight of them. You step into the living room, and the smell of chocolate fills your nostrils, causing you to close your eyes and smile widely. You open your eyes and look around at your, seemingly new, surroundings. Your previously already aesthetically pleasing living room has been upgraded in its tumblr ratings, and is now covered in fairy lights, with romantic candles placed strategically around the room, creating a beautifully romantic atmosphere. Kellin stands beside the roaring fireplace, leaning against it casually, but at the same time, in such a sexy way that you feel weak at the knees. He's wearing a very nice tuxedo, that compliments his body to the point where you're trying your hardest not to drool. He holds a red rose in his hand, and he smirks as he brings it in front of his face. He strolls over to you, and hands it to you, before biting his lip guiltily.
"Babygirl, I am so sorry you've barely seen me all day, I've been so busy trying to set this up and make everything perfect for you. I wanted to end your 2016 in the best way possible, and start 2017 in the most cheesy and romantic way I can manage." Kellin apologizes as he wraps his arms around your waist.
You smile widely "Well, you've succeeded!"
He smirks "Oh, but it hasnt even started yet baby."
His arms leave your waist and he turns away from you, taking a few steps back, before spinning on his heel and holding his hand up by his head. He snaps his fingers, and suddenly, a song starts playing. A song that you recognize instantly. Your eyes widen, and Kellin smirks at you. You facepalm and feel your cheeks heat up, there is no fucking way this is happening. No. Fucking. Way.

"There's gonna be one less lonely girl.
One less lonely girl,
There's gonna be one less lonely girl.
One less lonely girl,
One less lonely girl." Kellin begins singing, making the song sound absolutely perfect, and you find yourself frozen in place, unable to do anything but watch Kellin in awe.