You Set Kellic Up #2

~ Your POV ~

You stroll into school casually, earphones in, not giving a fuck about anything but your music. You go to your locker, grab your stuff, and just as you're shutting your locker, a girl approaches you. Woah. Ok. How THE FUCK do you socialize!?! DONT do anything weird. DONT-
"Hey, Im Heather, I know we havent spoken before, but we need to now." She introduces herself. She's in you grade, you've seen her around, she hangs out with Kellin, and you know more than enough about him thanks to Vic. Heather is short, she has long-ish almost black hair, though you remember she is naturally blonde, her eyes are a bluey sort of grey, and she seems friendly, but also awkward. Same.
You smile slightly back "Hey, Im guessing you already know my name then?"
She laughs and nods "Yeah, I do!"
"So, what is it that you needed to talk to me about?" You ask curiously.
"Well, I know you're best friends with Vic-"
"And I know you're best friends with Kellin-"
"Is he...?"
"Yes, is Kelli-"
"Yup."
"So are you suggesting that we-"
"Set them up? FUCK YEAH!" She smiles widely at you, and you smile back.
"Vic NEVER stops talking about Kellin and how gorgeous he thinks he is!" You admit quietly.
"Kellin spends HOURS perfecting himself in the mornings if he has even ONE class with Vic that day!" Heather admits.
You laugh "Oh my god, they're perfect!"
"Do you ship Kellic?" She asks curiously.
You gasp "Holy shit! Are you the girl posting those Kellic smuts and fanfictions online!?!"
Heather nods and her eyes widen "You've read them!?!"
"Yeah! So has Vic! He reads them religiously actually." You explain.
She laughs "Kellin will fucking love that!"
"So, whats the plan?" You question, wanting to set up your best friend with his dream crush as soon as you fucking can.
"Well, I was thinking we could eat together at lunch, both of the boys with us obviously, then I'll text you and that'll be our cue to leave them, but we'll be watching from the hall to make sure everything goes good!" Heather explains.
You nod frantically "Awesome plan! Im in! Thing is though, Vic thinks Kellin is straight because of how the two of you act..."
"Kellin thinks the same about Vic because of you two!" She replies, in shock at another similarity.
"So, we need to make it clear to BOTH of them that they are BOTH single!" You decide.
Heather nods "Definitely. We'll think of something on the spot, it has to be natural, it cant be planned."
You nod "I completely agree. Alright, I'll see you and Kellin at lunch then! Which table are we sitting at?"
She's thoughtful for a moment "Uh...third from the door, so that we can still SLIGHTLY hear them. Not that we'll need to, they'll obviously tell us about it all afterwards, but STILL!"
"We have needs, right?" You conclude.
Heather nods and laughs "Exactly!"
"Ok, see you at lunch, bye!" You both wave at eachother before going your separate ways, you couldnt wait until lunch!

~ Kellins POV ~

"Where the fuck are we going Heather!?! We NEVER eat in the cafeteria! It smells bad and the teachers ask creepy questions all the time!" I argue as Heather practically drags me to the cafeteria.
"I told you, we're hanging out with some new people today Kels!" She explains, rolling her eyes at me.
I sigh "Fine. Whatever."
Heather laughs "C'mon!" She grabs my hand and starts running, pulling me with her, I cant fight back the smile that breaks through my lips, even if I have no idea what in the fucks name is going on, its so nice to see Heather this happy. I let go of her hand when we reach the door of the cafeteria. I spot Vic. Instantly. I freeze on the spot and my eyes widen. He isnt facing me, but I'd recognize that snapback anywhere. Heather strolls back over to me and takes my hand, she places a hand on my cheek to make me look at her "Calm down, come on, you can do this, everything is gonna be fine, we're just gonna talk and eat with them, alright?"
Thank fuck for my best friend or I would probably be hyperventilating right now. I nod at her and take a deep breath "You're right. This is a good thing. Ok. Right. Lead the way!"
Heather squeals and pulls me over to the table with Vic, and his girlfriend (Y/N). Dammit. I have NO chance with her here. (Y/N) smiles at us "Hey guys! Sit!" We sit with them "Vic was just telling me about this gorgeous life guard he saw down at the pool last week. Please, continue Vic, I was getting some AMAZING mental pictures!" Heather and I laugh, this cant be true, Vic is obviously straight! Maybe he's bi though? Maybe I have a shot?
Vic smirks and leans forward in his seat, my heart flutters "He had these super tight red trunks on and let me tell you he was fucking-I dont even know, he was another level of man!"
(Y/N) laughs "Meet Vic, my too gay to function friend that people only realize is too gay to function when he starts talking!"
We laugh, Viv sticks his tongue out at (Y/N). Holy shit, he's fucking gay. Can this get any more perfect!?! Heather nudges me "You saw a hot guy at the skate park the other day right?"
I nod and clear my throat "Yeah, he had tattoos, long hair, a nose ring, and I fucking fell off my skateboard in front of the punk-ish god. He was wearing a fucking mcr hoodie! I will never recover."
Everyone laughs, Vic smiles at me, I try not to die "You like mcr?"
I nod frantically "Fuck yeah! Killjoy for the rest of my days!"
Vic laughs and nods "Me too! And you skate too!"
Heather places her hands on her chest "It was meant to be!"
(Y/N) and Heather high five, Vic and I both laugh nervously and blush. Fuck he looks cute when he blushes. Heather turns back to me and ruffles my hair "Sorry mate, it had to be said!"
Vic laughs "I thought only Australians said 'mate'!?!"
Heather scoffs "Bitch, please, us Brits INVENTED the word 'mate', mate!"
Vic bursts out laughing and I smile widely, my best friend and my crush are getting along! Vic turns back to me "Whats it like dating the British transfer?"
I laugh and shake my head "We arent dating! But, its awesome being best friends with her, apart from when she steals my food, beats my ass on Mortal Kombat, squeals at an alarmingly loud volume-"
Heather elbows me "Ok, we get it Kels, Im not great! Damn!" She laughs.
I wink at her "You know I dont mean it!"
"Naw, you're too much of a sweetheart to meet it!" She grins up at me.
I laugh and shrug "Well, you're not wrong, Im gayer than gay can be, and soppier than soppy can be!"
Heather laughs "And I wouldnt have you any other way!"
I smile at her before turning to Vic, who is staring at me with his jaw hanging open. "What?" I ask, laughing slightly.
"You're gay too!?!" He asks quietly.
I nod "Yeah, I am."
"Thats it, I am not letting you out of my sight Kellyboo, you are forever mine, my gay friend!" Vic declares boldly, accidentally using the nickname that Heather wrote he called me in the fanfictions, proving he's read them.
With a sudden surge of confidence, I wink at him "Whatever you say Viccypoo!"
Heather gasps "OhmygodthisistooperfectKELLIC!!!"
(Y/N) quickly clamps her hand over Heathers mouth "Heather, the icecream truck is outside, do you hear that?"
Vic raises an eyebrow "I dont hear anythi-"
"DONT YOU DARE DESTROY MY DREAMS, ICECREAM TRUCK I AM COMING FOR YOU BUDDY AND WE SHALL RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET!!!" Heather shouts before jumping up from the table and running out of the cafeteria, (Y/N) laughs and follows her. Shit. Now I dont have my wingwoman.
Vic laughs "Heathers pretty cool, huh?"
"Yeah, she really is, I love her, Im so lucky to have her as a best friend." I admit.
Vic smiles at me "Hey, she's lucky to have you too!"
I scoff "Nah, she's not, not really! She could do so much better than me, but Im glad she chose to be my best friend."
Vic unexpectedly grabs my hand from across the table, I blush instantly "Dont put yourself down like that Kels! You're awesome! You're gorgeous, funny, caring and pretty darn cool if you ask me! I've barely known you five minutes, and it already feels like I've known you my entire life!"
I smile at him "Thanks man, but Im really not any of those things. Im depressed, alone, stupid, annoying, rude...Im surprised Heather has decided to stick around this long. Im just a fuck up." I feel tears pricking my eyes.
Vic hops over to sit in the chair beside me, he wraps an arm around me "Hey, stop that! She loves you, more than anyone else she's ever known, even I can see that! And I can see that you love her in the same way! A friendship that perfect should not be tampered with! You need a guy that will tell you how gorgeous you are, one that smiles at the thought of you and a mean who thinks you're absolutely perfect. You need a guy who understands your relationship with Heather, and wont get jealous over it, because he knows you love him too."
"Yeah, and where the fuck am I going to find this perfect man you speak of!?! In my fucking dreams, thats where!" I laugh.
Vic shakes his head "Kellin, look at me."
I lift my head from his shoulder and stare into his eyes "What is it?"
Rather than answering my question, Vic cups my chin and brushes his lips on mine, the fireworks are undeniable. I hear a very loud squeal coming from the doorway, but it stopped mid-way, telling me something is wrong.
I smile at Vic "Can we just pause this beautiful for a moment for a sec so I can go check on my best friend?"
Vic laughs and nods "Sure, I'd better check on (Y/N) as well actually."
We both stand up and turn to the door. Heather is crying. Fuck, fuck, fuck! In an instant I've reached her and pulled her into my chest. "Why are you crying babygirl? Whats wrong?"
"K-Kellic is fucking real!" She cries into my shirt.
I laugh "I guess it is! Your tears dont sound like happy tears though, is something else bothering you?"
Heather sniffles "Well Im extra emotional b-because of a certain something and that m-moment has just set me off b-because my fanfictions have c-come to life!"
My arms tighten around her "Why didnt you tell me it was your time of the month!?! I could've bought you icecream!"
"Thats another thing! Th-The fucking icecream wasnt even here! That in itself is enough to have me in tears." She sighs.
I laugh and kiss her hair before pulling away from her and crouching down at her level, I brush her tears away with my thumbs "Hey, dont cry, its alright, shhh doll, shhh." I whisper to her.
Heather smiles before leaning to the side to look around me and talk to Vic "Sorry for stealing your man there Vic!"
"Its fine, honestly that scene has just made me want him more, that was fucking adorable!" Vic says from behind me. I blush.
(Y/N) squeals "Who tops in the fanfiction again?"
"They take it in turns!" Heather replies.
(Y/N) nods "I think Vic tops."
Heather shakes her head "Nuh-uh, Kellin, definitely, he'd be such a cute top!"
"But Vic would be such a dominant top!" (Y/N) argues.
Vic laughs "Ladies, ladies, we'll cross that bridge when it comes!"
"When it CUMS! HA! GOTEEM!" Heather starts laughing uncontrollably, I cant help but laugh with her.
"Hey, Kellin, turn around, I need to ask you something!" Vic says. I turn around slowly to face him, he walks over to me and takes my hands in his. "Kellin Quinn Bostwick, would you do me the extraordinary honor of becoming my boyfriend?"
My eyes fill with tears "Yes! Of course!"
Vic wraps his arms around me, pulling me into him, and smashes his lips against mine.

"See!?! Vics arms go OVER Kellins when they hug! VIC TOPS!"
"NO! Just WAIT ok! Kellins dominant side WILL SHOW!"
"Vic is taller!"
"Tuché! Hey, this is fucking high school, give Kellin a chance, the smol bean shall grow!"
"Fine, lets make a deal: whoever is taller when they reach adulthood tops!"
"Ok, I can roll with that!"